Isabell

Dec 1, 2021
Hello

Hi all, I’ve been reading the emails each morning, and enjoy most of the topics, except for negative stuff like “mums slam untidy mum” (with pile of washing). Life is too short for listening to criticisms of others - I only open the uplifting, helpful or interesting. Love the riddles. Thanks!

Hi all, I’ve been reading the emails each morning, and enjoy most of the topics, except for negative stuff like “mums slam untidy mum” (with pile of washing). Life is too short for listening to criticisms of others - I only open the uplifting, helpful or interesting. Love the riddles. Thanks!
Exactly......only the positive stuff for me......this site is good tho, easy to skip over stuff that I don't love

Hi Isabell :) Welcome! I do agree with you to a certain extent but I think it's also nice to sometimes engage in some healthy debate don't you? For me that article specifically made me think that there was a lot more to the story that wasn't being revealed. But I do understand where you're coming from. Like @Goodbloke says, there is plenty good stuff too :D

Reactions: Goodbloke
Hi Xe, I’m in South Australia. Reading the SDC email has become a morning ritual for me. I’m still discovering the threads and whatnot! Not very tech savvy!

Hi Xe, I’m in South Australia. Reading the SDC email has become a morning ritual for me. I’m still discovering the threads and whatnot! Not very tech savvy!
Haha you'll get the hang of it! I consider myself to be quite tech savvy but it also took some getting used to for me. How have you been staying busy during retirement?

Well, I’ve been trying to get a diagnosis for an autoimmune condition, so I guess I’ve been occupied!! I’m finding all of the positive people in this club to be very uplifting, and helpful in taking my focus away from my health. I find the diversity of interests really great!

Well, I’ve been trying to get a diagnosis for an autoimmune condition, so I guess I’ve been occupied!! I’m finding all of the positive people in this club to be very uplifting, and helpful in taking my focus away from my health. I find the diversity of interests really great!
Oh I'm sorry to hear that! But I'm sure you don't want to dwell on it too much since you mentioned you're enjoying the distraction. I'll be keeping you in my prayers ❤️