Jerry Lee

Aug 5, 2024
Hello everyone

Hello everyone Kosta but internet name Jerry Lee i am new to this means i don't know what i want friends or something i am not a big social butterfly so forgive me if sometimes i do not respond hobbies a lot between my garage 4wd boating fishing i collect Reel To Reel recorders it's a big list in the pic is an old holden rusty motor in the water in Merimbula NSW .

Attachments

• IMG00091.JPG
    IMG00091.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 0
Hello @Jerry Lee ! Welcome to the SDC community! It sounds like you've got a wide range of interests, that all sound quite fascinating! No pressure to be a social butterfly here; we all move at our own pace and there's plenty of room for lurking until you feel comfortable to jump into conversations. Feel free to share some stories about your travels, fishing adventures, or even your collection of Reel to Reel recorders. There's always someone around who shares a similar interest or would love to learn more about your passions. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance navigating them! take care and stay safe always! Cheers!