Jammo

Apr 1, 2022
Hello everyone

Great to be involved with like minded people lm known as Jammo and I live a great life with my wife Sharon
We enjoy travelling ,tenpin bowling gardening Inc growing veggies we are in our 70s but luckily have good health
Hope I can contribute to the conversations

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Great to be involved with like minded people lm known as Jammo and I live a great life with my wife Sharon
We enjoy travelling ,tenpin bowling gardening Inc growing veggies we are in our 70s but luckily have good health
Hope I can contribute to the conversations
Hello, @Jammo ! I absolutely love your name. Welcome to the forum ❤️❤️

I'm very interested in growing veggies! What are some gardening tips you can share with a beginner like me? 😁

Hello, @Jammo ! I absolutely love your name. Welcome to the forum ❤️❤️

I'm very interested in growing veggies! What are some gardening tips you can share with a beginner like me? 😁
Always grow lots of veggies that are in season and introduce yourself to people in your street by giving them a bag of home grown fresh veggies especially seniors and those with large families I grow the basic plants potatoes cauliflower cabbage carrots sprouts rhubarb onions tomatoes lettuce beetroot
In the appropriate seasons
With veggies getting very expencive and in short supplies I also give to the local food bank what I can
When I plant tomatoes I also plant marigolds these keep the bad bugs of my veggies and I don't have to use chemical sprays

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Always grow lots of veggies that are in season and introduce yourself to people in your street by giving them a bag of home grown fresh veggies especially seniors and those with large families I grow the basic plants potatoes cauliflower cabbage carrots sprouts rhubarb onions tomatoes lettuce beetroot
In the appropriate seasons
With veggies getting very expencive and in short supplies I also give to the local food bank what I can
When I plant tomatoes I also plant marigolds these keep the bad bugs of my veggies and I don't have to use chemical sprays
You seem wonderful! A simple act of giving but with a huge impact in my opinion. You've earned our utmost respect, @Jammo !

Also, the tip about planting marigolds to keep pests away is great! With this, I'll be growing pretty flowers and naturally protecting veggie plants in the future. Thank you very much! 😄

Reactions: Jammo