Jenelle Maree

May 26, 2023
Hello everyone, My memories are the school games we played.

I remember playing hopscotch, sharing skipping in the big skipping rope, elastics.oranges & lemons. I'm glad to be a baby boomer, we grew up with imagination,plenty of fresh air. I remember high school, sit around chatting, I was too shy to chat. No computers, no mobile phones. All arrangements were verbally made & followed through. Apple a day, my Dear Mum supplied that, already washed for me to eat. at school, I enjoyed the simple humble sandwich at lunch time followed by an apple. at recess were two plain bisciuts. It is great to treasure your happy memories & all the friends you made along the way. thank you, goodbye, Be kind to yourself.

Hello Everyone, I'm enjoying living down memory lane. I am able to watch The Addams Family, Bewitched, & I dream of Jeanie. All showing presently on freeview. Thanks. goodbye, please be kind to yourself.
Love those shows especially Jeannie 😁

Reactions: DLHM
I also have fond memories of playing games at school. Skipping to the ditty of "apple tart tell me the name of your sweetheart". I also remember oranges and lemons, tiggy and red rover, and dog and bone! High school I was also too shy to sit and chat, but enjoyed listening to the others. I did chat to the boys though! Yes, good lunches my Mum would pack with fruit and salad with some devon or cold fritters with left over lamb. A variety of home made biscuits, cake or slice.... yum! Or somtimes a good ol vegemite or peanut butter sandwich and sao biscuits! Life was so simple back then. Instead of computers ect we played records and made our own fun. Great memories.....

I also have fond memories of playing games at school. Skipping to the ditty of "apple tart tell me the name of your sweetheart". I also remember oranges and lemons, tiggy and red rover, and dog and bone! High school I was also too shy to sit and chat, but enjoyed listening to the others. I did chat to the boys though! Yes, good lunches my Mum would pack with fruit and salad with some devon or cold fritters with left over lamb. A variety of home made biscuits, cake or slice.... yum! Or somtimes a good ol vegemite or peanut butter sandwich and sao biscuits! Life was so simple back then. Instead of computers ect we played records and made our own fun. Great memories.....
Ah the good ole school days of tunics and sports uniforms - short too! I have good memories of primary and high school. Simple sandwiches, fruit and a small bottle of milk at recess at primary school. Lots of friends to talk to and always playing sport at school and on the weekends. It kept us busy and out of trouble. We had to make our own fun and didn't rely on technology as we never had it.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Ah the good ole school days of tunics and sports uniforms - short too! I have good memories of primary and high school. Simple sandwiches, fruit and a small bottle of milk at recess at primary school. Lots of friends to talk to and always playing sport at school and on the weekends. It kept us busy and out of trouble. We had to make our own fun and didn't rely on technology as we never had it.
My dad used to measure our tunics with a ruler before we left the house🙀he was a strict catholic man god love him. But unbe known to him we hitched them up when we got around the corner.😹😹

😍