SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Has anyone else tried boxing before?’

Hey members! :)

How have you all been? I just want to hop on here to give a little life update. My partner and I have planned to join a boxing session today. We love trying new things to stay fit, and boxing seems like the perfect workout.

Has anyone else here tried boxing before? I would love to hear about your experiences and tips.

We’re a little nervous but also eager to see how we’ll do. We’ve heard so much about the benefits of boxing for all ages, so we thought it was worth a try.

If you’ve tried boxing before, please share your thoughts. Do you have any recommendations for beginners like us?

Has anyone else tried boxing before?’

Hey members! :)

How have you all been? I just want to hop on here to give a little life update. My partner and I have planned to join a boxing session today. We love trying new things to stay fit, and boxing seems like the perfect workout.

Has anyone else here tried boxing before? I would love to hear about your experiences and tips.

We’re a little nervous but also eager to see how we’ll do. We’ve heard so much about the benefits of boxing for all ages, so we thought it was worth a try.

If you’ve tried boxing before, please share your thoughts. Do you have any recommendations for beginners like us?
I don't get it. There is rightly a huge focus on concussion in sport, particularly the football codes, but also cricket, and yet we allow a "sport" where the idea is to hit someone in the head.

Well said Zevon, but modern boxing for exercise consists of hugely pillowed gloves and head protection, far different than competitive boxing.

Agreed, but surely better than the modern gladiatorial descent into barbarianism of cage fighting. 🤬
I prefer not as bad as , rather than better! Yes, cage fighting is a disgrace. I would like to think that any injuries are not covered by Medicare, but I doubt it.