SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
M

Maddison Dwyer

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 20, 2021
Harry & Meghan The Documentary Official Teaser By Netflix

The official teaser to Harry & Meghan's documentary which has been made by Netflix was released yesterday. You can watch the video below.

The internet has been outraged by its release, with some YouTube comments expressing what people truly think. Here's some comments I saw myself:

One commenter said, 'The distressed picture of Megan in the chair with an Hermes blanket behind it is worth more than my salary.😂'

Another said, '"No one sees what’s happening behind closed doors." Wow what a coincidence. Same with my non-famous family.'

One commenter even said, 'All of Great Britain must be thankful that Prince William was born first.'

Is this outrage acceptable? Or have people gone too far?

I'd absolutely love to know your thoughts. I know there's a lot of passionate Royal fans out there, and I also know there's people who couldn't care less. So if this isn’t something you’re interested in, then please don’t feel the need to watch the video or comment! I'm purely interested in people's genuine thoughts about the release of this documentary! I'm excited to see what you all think!

Have a lovely weekend,
Maddie.

Last edited:
"yawn".....the caravan has moved on Harry and Megan. Airing your dirty laundry who cares; we all have baggage but apparently yours is worth about $159million because of your royal connections. Once you have sold all yours what do you do then?

The official teaser to Harry & Meghan's documentary which has been made by Netflix was released yesterday. You can watch the video below.

The internet has been outraged by its release, with some YouTube comments expressing what people truly think. Here's some comments I saw myself:

One commenter said, 'The distressed picture of Megan in the chair with an Hermes blanket behind it is worth more than my salary.😂'

Another said, '"No one sees what’s happening behind closed doors." Wow what a coincidence. Same with my non-famous family.'

One commenter even said, 'All of Great Britain must be thankful that Prince William was born first.'

I'd absolutely love to know your thoughts. I know there's a lot of passionate Royal fans out there, and I also know there's people who couldn't care less. So if this isn’t something you’re interested in, then please don’t feel the need to watch the video or comment! I'm purely interested in people's genuine thoughts about the release of this documentary! I'm excited to see what you all think!

Have a lovely weekend,
Maddie.

They are individuals who are part of what used to be known as the Family. They have their own lives to lead and, inspite of all that they are being put through, seem to be managing. It is none of our business what they do. They are a happy couple and have gorgeous children. They are entitled to their privacy. It is those who have nothing better to do who chase them for stories for WHATEVER reason, just to keep them in the public eye. They deserve better than that so leave them alone.

They are individuals who are part of what used to be known as the Family. They have their own lives to lead and, inspite of all that they are being put through, seem to be managing. It is none of our business what they do. They are a happy couple and have gorgeous children. They are entitled to their privacy. It is those who have nothing better to do who chase them for stories for WHATEVER reason, just to keep them in the public eye. They deserve better than that so leave them alone.
If they wanted to be left alone
If they wanted to be left alone why are they always out there attention seeking.

All they need to do is refuse interviews, keep their mouths shut, keep their dirty linen to themselves and ride off into the sunset.
Oh, of course, there's no money in doing that is there??
They want the best of both worlds.

Have a lovely weekend,
Maddie.

You nor I don't have the right to judge .Live and let live.I will watch the whole Documentary for what it is.Entertainment.

Every time I see criticism of Harry & Meaghan, I have two thoughts:
1) Now “King Charles” has always been in favour of a pared back monarchy.
2) If *my* life was under threat, physically OR emotionally,I would expect my husband to respond protectively.
Additionally, perhaps Harry & Meaghan are paving a new path for following “spares” to take with greater ease? It seems that currently, they are damned by someone, no matter what they do. I’d *hate* to live my life like that, and I’m sure they do! “Peace in our home, first.” That’s always been a huge priority for me, and I can only applaud the two of them for putting their own unity & peace, first. I am generally a monarchist, but I still put my own family’s well-being first. I’m glad for Harry and Meaghan that they’ve had the strength of character to do the same.

I definitely won’t be watching it. But i do think a lot of Harry, and I like his wife, they have two beautiful children.
Sadly it can be a racist thing with Meghan and that is very sad indeed, she is a very intelligent lady, and has achieved much in life to her credit
I wish them both, and their children nothing but the best for their future

Have a lovely weekend,
Maddie.

Have a lovely weekend,
Maddie.

They wanted to be removed from the royal family and have been. Can't they just live their lives without further reference to the family they left?

Yes they are entitled to their privacy, so why are they continually doing interviews, Netflix, books, etc if they do want their privacy why don't they just shut up.

Reactions: Maddison Dwyer
Yes, they are entitled to their privacy, so why do they continually court attention thru interviews, Netflix,books, etc. Private family problems should be exactly that, nobody needs to know. Keep their grubby little stories to themselves.

Have a lovely weekend,
Maddie.

We all know it will be v one- sided and probably exaggerated. Thankfully Eillism is next in line for the throne. I’m sure being a Royal is not easy but is this the way to tell your story. They decided to back away from Royalty so just go away and be quiet. Stop trying to grab the lime light from the sidelines and smear the Royal family. I’m not a Royalist but respect the pressure they face each day. This is a callous way to speak your mind. All Royal titles, duties or lineage should be stripped from them. I pity the children living with such bitter parents.