Love it! 💕 I’ve survived seventy plus years of low salt, no eggs, skimmed dairy, hi-fibre, lo-fat, no-taste, macro, paleo, GF, sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, Mediterranean and no-carb diets by totally ignoring them all and eating exactly what my dear old mum cooked for our family in the fifties

Love it! 💕 I’ve survived seventy plus years of low salt, no eggs, skimmed dairy, hi-fibre, lo-fat, no-taste, macro, paleo, GF, sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, Mediterranean and no-carb diets by totally ignoring them all and eating exactly what my dear old mum cooked for our family in the fifties.
Hi Ariadne Like you my mother's plain cooking did the trick for me too! No fad crap! I was intrigued by your name and looked it up. Fascinating The name Ariadne is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "most holy". Mine in Greek Philip..us means lover of horses, and I was born in the Chinese year of the Horse 1954
Take care and stay safe!
God Bless you and yours with Health! Wealth! & Happiness!
Regards
Phil

I always eat just as I choose . As I was bought up during the war in England I have not got into exotic food It was what Mum cooked or nothing when I was growing up as dad grew everything we needed that was fresh & wholesome vegs & meat. So now I still eat plain food plus a serve of chocolate every day plus Ice cream when it is on special. I have out lived my peers in my family by 20 years or so & at 86 I don't intend to change. Now I don't cook for myself as my carer does all the domestic stuff for me I tend to eat more vegs than I would cook. But I still won't touch rice & noodles plus I am happy to have chips with everything.

I always eat just as I choose . As I was bought up during the war in England I have not got into exotic food It was what Mum cooked or nothing when I was growing up as dad grew everything we needed that was fresh & wholesome vegs & meat. So now I still eat plain food plus a serve of chocolate every day plus Ice cream when it is on special. I have out lived my peers in my family by 20 years or so & at 86 I don't intend to change. Now I don't cook for myself as my carer does all the domestic stuff for me I tend to eat more vegs than I would cook. But I still won't touch rice & noodles plus I am happy to have chips with everything. My mother had an allotment and grew all her own veggies. T

I always eat just as I choose . As I was bought up during the war in England I have not got into exotic food It was what Mum cooked or nothing when I was growing up as dad grew everything we needed that was fresh & wholesome vegs & meat. So now I still eat plain food plus a serve of chocolate every day plus Ice cream when it is on special. I have out lived my peers in my family by 20 years or so & at 86 I don't intend to change. Now I don't cook for myself as my carer does all the domestic stuff for me I tend to eat more vegs than I would cook. But I still won't touch rice & noodles plus I am happy to have chips with everything.
I too grew u in England during the war and my dad grew all our vegetables and mum grew various berries. We lived on plain food and I have followed. I will be 89 in a few weeks and it has done me no harm to eat in this way.