ChrissyMcD

Jun 12, 2023
Good Afternoon All

My name is Chrissy and am pleased to join in here after following the emailed articles for a while now. I do keep quite busy, so may not post a lot but I’ll see how I go.

I’ve been out of the corporate world since the end of 2014 when I left and started my own small tourism business and hobby art business. I’ve now also retired the tourism business and have the time to concentrate on art as much as I want, which is a joy. My tourism business was taking people on tours on my car-engine powered motorcycle trike which I’ve still kept and ride regularly, but just purely for fun now.

Attached is a composite photo showing the trike, our old motorcycles whilst on tour and my husband, plus IMG_5078.jpegAB7BD1F8-1945-480A-8084-B26C5E3B7A35.jpega small example of my art work.

Looking forward to joining in!

Chrissy

• Love
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
Good Afternoon All

My name is Chrissy and am pleased to join in here after following the emailed articles for a while now. I do keep quite busy, so may not post a lot but I’ll see how I go.

I’ve been out of the corporate world since the end of 2014 when I left and started my own small tourism business and hobby art business. I’ve now also retired the tourism business and have the time to concentrate on art as much as I want, which is a joy. My tourism business was taking people on tours on my car-engine powered motorcycle trike which I’ve still kept and ride regularly, but just purely for fun now.

Attached is a composite photo showing the trike, our old motorcycles whilst on tour and my husband, plus View attachment 26781View attachment 26782a small example of my art work.

Looking forward to joining in!

Chrissy
Oh my goodness, @ChrissyMcD! This is SUCH a lovely introduction. And your art work blew my mind!!!! Thank you for sharing these photos with us. Please feel free to share some more if you're willing. Maybe we can feature them in one of the newsletters someday :D