Golden Gaytime ice cream now comes in bite-sized servings!

As any Aussie knows, the Golden Gaytime ice cream sits right up there with Tim Tams, Cherry Ripe, and Lamingtons as iconic Australian snacks. In fact, many consider this toffee and vanilla-flavoured delight the country’s favourite ice cream!

Now, Golden Gaytimes just got even better.

zcZAuWEOoVPFDmcL4wS_SQ8QNotuQvjSWhEJD-UPhrqLYS-rOMdJzAQ4_o3ERV4L0SOgLAMrnrsv-vzHhE8Hs-ryp1dmIutW6VrD4cKTV5TNCTq06yfMpQHv9zUEY4qurReNAZtG

Golden Gaytime has launched in a new bite-sized format. Credit: C-Store.
Introducing the Golden Gaytime Ice Cream Bites!

Streets have launched a new twist on their popular ice cream and now they’re available in a bite-sized format, complete with the signature biscuit crumbs.

The delectable dessert bites will have the traditional classic toffee and vanilla flavour with a biscuit topping that Aussies everywhere know and love. They will also come in a resealable bag containing 16 bite-sized pieces each.

Perfect for those who just can’t seem to restrain themselves from finishing a full-size tub of ice cream!

Golden Gaytime Bites are available for $11 and have already hit the freezer aisle at Woolworths stores across the country. Fans of the ice cream snack should expect this new variant to roll out to all supermarkets in the coming weeks.

Annie Lucchitti, the marketing manager at Streets, says the newly-released Golden Gaytime bites are for customers who only want a “bite” of ice cream, minus the commitment of finishing the entire ice cream.

“Bite-sized is a first for the ice cream category – currently you can choose between a stick or a tub – but there’s no poppable, snackable way to enjoy ‘just a bite’ of ice cream,” she says.

Fans of the iconic ice cream treat have already expressed their excitement on social media, with many saying that these bite-sized versions are heaven-sent for many ice cream lovers who are trying to control their cravings.

Though, it looks like they’re failing already. “I love how the pack says perfect for sharing... as if... they’re all mine,” said one person, while another added: “Yum, I’d eat the whole packet!”

There’s never a wrong time for a Golden Gaytime ice cream. If you want to try your hand at making the ice cream snack at home, try watching this clip below!

Credit: delicious. Australia.

Reactions: judys1161 and Ricci
Sponsored
Golden Gaytime have been my ultimate go to treat since I was young. My hubby still buys me one as a movie going treat instead of the ubiquitous drum stick. I can hardly wait to get my hands on the bite sized version. Extra special for an afternoon tea treat but it will certainly be very hard to stop at one.

Reactions: Ricci
I'm almost too scared to put my hand up to this, I know it's un-Australian but...... I don't like Golden Gaytime! There, I've said it. You are quite welcome to have my share, I give them to you willingly!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Gaena
Wow! That is good news, special for those with young children.will get one and see how we go.🤩

Reactions: Ricci