sandralrowe

Jan 12, 2023
Giftcards and Cashback

Here a couple of websites you can use to save money the discounts may not be large at times, but they soon add up -
www.prezzee.com.au - every so often they will have promo deals
a) where you buy a certain gift card for a certain value and get a bonus gift card for free. Their current offer is buy a
chinese-new-year-promotion-2023-gift-card spend $150.00 and get a free $10.00 gift card.
These are e gift cards and can be used at 100's of stores, this is giving you 7.5% discount.
b) Discounts of the e gift card itself
I load these on my mobile via the prezzee app under wallet and then can use them when out and about, ie at coles

The other option is a cash back site, I mainly use Shopback as I prefer to purchase e gift cards, rather than shopping online.
This is a personal thing, as there is another website called Cashrewards but I feel they don't have such good gift card deals
Shopback has offers all the time both online and with giftcards. You can even mix and match so to speak, I might buy something
via the shopback site for ebay when there is an ebay promo and then pay for it using either a prezzee or a shopback e gift card for ebay
so getting double the value. What's the saying winner winner, chicken dinner.
I just wish these places also had Aldi gift cards.

Warning: please make sure if you are using the shopback site that you are following the instructions to the tee, or else you won't get
the cashback and if you are doing an online cashback it can take a few months for the cashback to come through.

Any queries let me know