Get the inside scoop on how shoppers are scoring $4 beer, wine, and spirits at Woolworths!

For Woolworths shoppers in the know, the retailer's Everyday Rewards program offers some incredible bargains on everything from groceries to fuel. The loyalty program has different status tiers, with perks scaling up accordingly.

Now, Woolworths has announced a new deal for Everyday Rewards members, offering a variety of popular alcoholic drinks for only $4.

So, if you've had your eyes on some top booze brands, now's the perfect time to bag them without stretching your budget.

The retail giant has chosen a mix of products—like beer, wine, and spirits—up for grabs at BWS for Everyday Rewards members at this reduced price.

Included in the lineup are well-known brands like Hard Solo, Great Northern Brewing Co, Jim Beam, Smirnoff, Balter, and Canadian Club.

The offers are available at the cash register in BWS stores and online until 31 October.

To get the discount, members must scan their Everyday Rewards Card. Each order has a limit of two products, and no other discounts apply.

Woolworths_Everyday Rewards.jpg
Woolworths offers $4 spirits, wine, and beer to select shoppers. Image source: Woolworths

The deal has garnered significant attention from bargain hunters on social media.

‘I haven’t seen a post about this on here lately, so maybe other people didn’t know about this either,’ one noticed.

‘Woolworths Everyday Rewards members can try assorted drinks for $4 until the end of the month.’

‘They did this around March, and it was fantastic. Limit of two per transaction, but last time some stores let you do multiple transactions.’

‘I can tell you that the Hard Solo is amazing!’

Many expressed excitement about the promotion.

‘There are so many good drinks included in this, some of them are half-price. So good,’ one wrote.

Another said: ‘I know where I’m going today.’

Join Everyday Rewards

If you're not yet an Everyday Rewards member, you can easily register here.

Once registered, when you shop at BWS and scan your Everyday Rewards Card, Member Prices will automatically apply at checkout, even if you've just signed up.

champagner-1071356_1280.jpg
Seniors face heightened risks from alcohol, including faster intoxication and increased chances of injuries and health issues. Image source: Pixabay

Members, we at the SDC understand the excitement of finding great deals and the enjoyment of having a drink occasionally.

However, remember to always consume alcohol with care and moderation. Consult with your doctor first before trying any new drinks or food items.

As the saying goes, ‘It's not about the quantity but the quality of moments that matter.’

Always put your health first, cherish time with your loved ones, drink wisely, and live life to the fullest!
Key Takeaways

• Woolworths is running a new promotion for Everyday Rewards members, offering a range of alcoholic beverages for $4.
  • The range of discounted items includes beer, wine, and spirits from brands such as Hard Solo, Great Northern Brewing Co., Jim Beam, Smirnoff, Balter, and Canadian Club.
  • This deal, available until October 31, has been well-received on social media.
  • The offer limits purchases to two items per transaction, though some stores may allow multiple transactions.
Members, what's the best deal you've snagged using rewards programs like Everyday Rewards? Whether from other stores or this one, we'd love to hear your stories! Share in the comments below!

Sponsored
I’m not happy with Woolies today. I buy the cans of mount Franklin sparkling mineral water. I buy them when they’re on special for $8.75 (I think). They used to be cheaper but hey, didn’t everything. Last time they were on special two weeks ago they were $10.75 so I waited and bought them at Coles on their special at $8.75. This week there’s a ’Members price‘ ticket on them for $25 for two, non member price $19 for one! I’m not paying $12.50 a slab. Will use my soda stream and drink plain sparkling water. I love the hint of flavour in the cans but I can do without. Sorry to rant but it’s a rip off. They put the members price ticket up to make you think they are giving you something

The promotion would be better for healthy food items , at least some people who may now buy them when it is a promotion .
That should not be alcohol , there already too many people having problems with alcohol .

Reactions: Veggiepatch