Get the 'cool bloke' look for less with Kmart's latest offering!

Fashion trends come and go, but the thrill of finding a stylish bargain remains a timeless joy.

For those who want to keep up with the latest trends without breaking the bank, Kmart just served up a delightful surprise for savvy shoppers.

The retail giant recently launched a shirt which caused quite a stir among shoppers.

The Oversized Striped T-shirt ($12) is more than just a fashion piece; it's a dupe of a 'cool bloke' men's t-shirt taking over social media.

Kmart's version features a trendy oversized fit with orange, grey, and navy blue stripes on a tan base, mirroring the style of the much pricier No Excess's multi colour stripe crewneck t-shirt ($109.95).

compressed-kmart (4).jpeg
Kmart's take on the 'cool bloke' t-shirt (left) looks similar to that of No Excess (right) for a fraction of a price. Image Credits: Kmart, Hartfords Menswear

Kmart's version also sports four colourways—beige, blue, black, and navy—and comes in sizes extra small to 4XL.

The 'cool bloke' trend, which recently gained momentum online ahead of the summer season, involved wearing an oversized t-shirt paired with sunglasses and loose-fitted blue jeans.

It's a look of effortless style and comfort, and thanks to Kmart, the trend is now accessible for fashion enthusiasts.

Kmart's reputation for dupes of designer items continues to grow, and this latest find is no exception.

Shoppers on a budget could participate in fashion trends without overspending on specific items.

A shopper shared how transformative Kmart's offerings could be for those who are on the lookout for affordable finds.

'I got a $150 voucher for Christmas and desperately needed clothes,' he shared on social media.

'I found that I could get five to six items at most retailers. When I was at Kmart, I was able to get more than double that. They are all comfortable and not entirely void of style.'

Other shoppers also praised the retailer's clothing range.

From the $5 men's t-shirts to the $7 jeans, customers found value and comfort in their purchases.

One mum shared how she outfitted her daughter for daycare with multiple outfits from the retailer.

'My daughter starts daycare soon. I bought her multiple outfits for $30, so if she gets paint on them or they rip, it will not matter,' she shared online.

One shopper also recounted how their $12 black work pants lasted an impressive eight years.

If you want to update your wardrobe, find comfortable everyday wear clothes, or just enjoy a good bargain, Kmart's latest offering is worth checking out.
Key Takeaways

• Kmart Australia released an affordable $12 t-shirt that mimicked the style of a $110 designer shirt.
  • Kmart's Oversized Striped T-shirt copied the viral 'cool bloke' trend featuring an oversized striped t-shirt with sunglasses and loose-fitted jeans.
  • Shoppers praised Kmart for providing high-quality, stylish 'dupes' of expensive items.
  • Many customers shared their positive experiences with Kmart's clothing, highlighting the garments' value for money and durability.
Have you found any incredible fashion deals at Kmart lately? Do you have a go-to place for wardrobe staples that offer both style and value? Share your tips and finds with us in the comments section below!

Sponsored