Get ready for winter fun: Coles’ amazing Ski range is now available online!

Winter is coming, and ski enthusiasts, it's time to gear up with affordable and high-quality winter wear! Coles has recently launched its new Ski range – available exclusively online.

So, whether you're planning a trip to the snowy slopes or just want to stay warm and stylish during the chilly months, this new range has got you covered.

Coles’ entire range of Ski wear and accessories is from the popular alpine brand Decathlon, with some accessories starting at $19, thermals at $29, and jackets and pants at $59 each. It’s perfect timing, as many shoppers are all looking forward to the snow season just around the corner.

This exciting launch also comes just two weeks after ALDI brought back its highly anticipated Special Buys range.

ALDI brought back its ‘iconic’ snow range on 20 May after a two-year hiatus. You can read more on that here.

coles1.jpg
Coles’ entire ski range is from the brand Decathlon. Credit: Coles

According to a Coles spokesperson, the brand is always on the lookout for innovative ways to inspire customers through the Coles Best Buys range, offering unique and high-quality products usually not seen at supermarkets.

From homewares to bedding, tech gadgets to fitness equipment, the diverse offerings have been a hit among shoppers.

‘With the snow season around the corner, this is the perfect time to offer Aussies great value and quality snow gear by trusted alpine brand Decathlon with prices you can't find anywhere else,’ the spokesperson shared.

Now let's talk about the fantastic deals in the Ski range. The most affordable product in the collection is the Decathlon WEDZE Adult Downhill Ski Gloves, retailing at just $19.

These waterproof gloves boast lightweight wadding and are ideal for keeping your hands warm while hitting the slopes or enjoying other snow-based activities.

coles2.jpg
The gloves are thin enough to use outside the slopes if you’re not an avid skier. Credit: Coles

For $29, you can grab the Decathlon WEDZE top and bottom base layers for men and women. The garment is made with Polyester, offering a lightweight and durable fabric that is breathable but could also keep you warm during winter.

The grandkids haven’t been forgotten – the Decathlon WEDZE Kids’ Warm and Waterproof Ski Trousers are available for $35 each. The Decathlon WEDZE 100 Kids Ski Jacket is also available for both girls and boys at $45 each. That sounds like a great deal, right?

Hold onto your hats because the biggest buy from the range is the Decathlon WEDZE Cross 950+ Alpine Ski with Binding, available in two designs, priced at an unbelievable $899.

But according to Coles, this price is significantly lower than some of the big-name ski brands out there.

Coles' General Manager for Health and Home, Deb Galle, understands the pressures that many families are facing during this time, particularly when it comes to dealing with harsh weather conditions like snow or going on snow trips.

This range of Decathlon apparel and accessories ensures that dressing warmly from head to toe for adults costs $250 per person, while kids can be stylishly warm for around $170. That includes a complete set of thermals, a ski jacket and pants, ski gloves, goggles, and a helmet.

‘Aussie families can deck out their family of four with high-quality gear including apparel, helmets, goggles and gloves for just $850, taking the pressure off some of the costs associated with a trip to the snow,’ Deb said.

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to stock up on winter essentials. The Coles Best Buys Ski Ready range is exclusively online and available now until June 10.

So, grab your favourite hot beverage, curl up in a cosy spot, and start browsing the amazing Ski range today. Happy shopping, and stay warm this winter!
Key Takeaways
  • Coles has launched a new ski range, arriving just two weeks after rival ALDI released their similar range.
  • The Coles ski range includes products exclusively from Decathlon, with accessories starting at $19 and snow jackets and pants at $59 each.
  • The entire Coles Best Buys Ski range will be available for purchase online, making it easier for customers to shop.
  • The ski range offers affordable and high-quality snow gear by trusted alpine brand Decathlon, providing great value for customers during the snow season.
Are you interested in anything from this range? Which ones? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
Winter is coming, and ski enthusiasts, it's time to gear up with affordable and high-quality winter wear! Coles has recently launched its new Ski range – available exclusively online.

So, whether you're planning a trip to the snowy slopes or just want to stay warm and stylish during the chilly months, this new range has got you covered.

Coles’ entire range of Ski wear and accessories is from the popular alpine brand Decathlon, with some accessories starting at $19, thermals at $29, and jackets and pants at $59 each. It’s perfect timing, as many shoppers are all looking forward to the snow season just around the corner.

This exciting launch also comes just two weeks after ALDI brought back its highly anticipated Special Buys range.

ALDI brought back its ‘iconic’ snow range on 20 May after a two-year hiatus. You can read more on that here.

View attachment 21583
Coles’ entire ski range is from the brand Decathlon. Credit: Coles

According to a Coles spokesperson, the brand is always on the lookout for innovative ways to inspire customers through the Coles Best Buys range, offering unique and high-quality products usually not seen at supermarkets.

From homewares to bedding, tech gadgets to fitness equipment, the diverse offerings have been a hit among shoppers.

‘With the snow season around the corner, this is the perfect time to offer Aussies great value and quality snow gear by trusted alpine brand Decathlon with prices you can't find anywhere else,’ the spokesperson shared.

Now let's talk about the fantastic deals in the Ski range. The most affordable product in the collection is the Decathlon WEDZE Adult Downhill Ski Gloves, retailing at just $19.

These waterproof gloves boast lightweight wadding and are ideal for keeping your hands warm while hitting the slopes or enjoying other snow-based activities.

View attachment 21584
The gloves are thin enough to use outside the slopes if you’re not an avid skier. Credit: Coles

For $29, you can grab the Decathlon WEDZE top and bottom base layers for men and women. The garment is made with Polyester, offering a lightweight and durable fabric that is breathable but could also keep you warm during winter.

The grandkids haven’t been forgotten – the Decathlon WEDZE Kids’ Warm and Waterproof Ski Trousers are available for $35 each. The Decathlon WEDZE 100 Kids Ski Jacket is also available for both girls and boys at $45 each. That sounds like a great deal, right?

Hold onto your hats because the biggest buy from the range is the Decathlon WEDZE Cross 950+ Alpine Ski with Binding, available in two designs, priced at an unbelievable $899.

But according to Coles, this price is significantly lower than some of the big-name ski brands out there.

Coles' General Manager for Health and Home, Deb Galle, understands the pressures that many families are facing during this time, particularly when it comes to dealing with harsh weather conditions like snow or going on snow trips.

This range of Decathlon apparel and accessories ensures that dressing warmly from head to toe for adults costs $250 per person, while kids can be stylishly warm for around $170. That includes a complete set of thermals, a ski jacket and pants, ski gloves, goggles, and a helmet.

‘Aussie families can deck out their family of four with high-quality gear including apparel, helmets, goggles and gloves for just $850, taking the pressure off some of the costs associated with a trip to the snow,’ Deb said.

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to stock up on winter essentials. The Coles Best Buys Ski Ready range is exclusively online and available now until June 10.

So, grab your favourite hot beverage, curl up in a cosy spot, and start browsing the amazing Ski range today. Happy shopping, and stay warm this winter!
Key Takeaways

• Coles has launched a new ski range, arriving just two weeks after rival ALDI released their similar range.
  • The Coles ski range includes products exclusively from Decathlon, with accessories starting at $19 and snow jackets and pants at $59 each.
  • The entire Coles Best Buys Ski range will be available for purchase online, making it easier for customers to shop.
  • The ski range offers affordable and high-quality snow gear by trusted alpine brand Decathlon, providing great value for customers during the snow season.
Are you interested in anything from this range? Which ones? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
No interest from us Queenslanders where the weather is the reason you southerners are selling up and moving here! Ski wear? I don’t think so!

Reactions: Petra
I live in Qld and I’ll be shopping for warm gear. As I’ve got older I can’t tolerate the cold. I have a heated jacket and I wore that yesterday as I found it hard to warm up. So yes, I’m keen to have a look.

No interest from us Queenslanders where the weather is the reason you southerners are selling up and moving here! Ski wear? I don’t think so!
can only assume you live on the coast. Just as cold inland here in Qld as it can be in southern states (economic power house of this country). Granted summer remains summer unlike the south changing weather over summer months.

Just "Bait" to get you through their door. Yes copying it, ALDI’S "middle isle" has worked for years lol

Reactions: AlanQ
I didn't even know Coles sold extra items like that as I never shop there anyway. But for anything like that I'll stick to Aldi as they started the idea of a'middle aisle'.

I live in Qld and I’ll be shopping for warm gear. As I’ve got older I can’t tolerate the cold. I have a heated jacket and I wore that yesterday as I found it hard to warm up. So yes, I’m keen to have a look.
It sounds like you need a man in your life to keep you warm