Get more bang for your buck: Woolworths introduces 10x rewards points on everyday essentials!

Hey there, members! We all know that times can be tough sometimes, and budgeting for your weekly groceries is important.

But here's some great news for Woolworths Everyday Rewards members – they've just announced a change to their rewards program that will help you save even more!

Introducing 'Boost Your Budget' – starting this Wednesday, you can earn massive points boosts on everyday essentials and household favourites. That means when you purchase popular brands like Huggies, Old El Paso, or Bega, you'll earn a whopping ten times the usual points!

That's a lot of points that can add up quickly and help you save on your future purchases.

So, you can still shop for your favourite products while cutting back on costs, and get rewarded for it! It's a win-win situation that can make your grocery shopping even more affordable.

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 11.51.03 AM.png
The Boost Your Budget offer will result in a huge points boost, with extra points offered on a range of everyday essentials and household favourites. Credit: Woolworthsrewards.com.au.

Here's a list of the participating brands:
  • Bega
  • Birds Eye
  • Cadbury
  • Connoisseur
  • Dine
  • Finish
  • Four'N Twenty
  • Gillette
  • Golden
  • Head & Shoulders
  • Huggies
  • Kettle
  • Maggi
  • MyDog
  • Nescafe
  • Old El Paso
  • Oral B
  • Primo
  • SunRice
  • Western Star

Customers have until May 9 to take advantage of this amazing offer, and the best part is that you can redeem it multiple times! Before you know it, you'll have earned $10 off your next grocery shop – talk about extra savings!

Activating the offer is a breeze. You can do it in three simple ways. First, you can Boost the offer on the Woolworths Rewards app, making it convenient and easy to access right from your phone.

Second, you can activate it via email if you prefer to receive updates that way. And lastly, if you're shopping in-store, you can simply scan the QR code at the checkout to activate the offer (ask the checkout team member if you need help).

With multiple options to choose from, you can easily activate the offer in a way that suits your preferences. So go ahead and boost your savings with this fantastic offer from Woolworths Everyday Rewards – it's as easy as 1, 2, 3!

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 11.50.56 AM.png
Everyday Rewards members will receive 10x points when purchasing products from major brands, valid until May 9. Credit: Woolworths.

According to Woolworths Managing Director, Natalie Davis, value and quality have become more important than ever for Australian families. That's why Woolworths has partnered with 20 of Australia's most popular brands to bring you a curated range of everyday food products and household essentials, including items like nappies, pet food, toothpaste, and rice.

Woolworths has carefully selected these brands because they are beloved family favourites found in kitchens and pantries all over the country.

Along with the generous 10x points boost, Woolworths also offers thousands of weekly specials, seasonal Prices Dropped programs, their Odd Bunch fruit and veg range, and a wide range of their Own Brand products at low prices to help stretch your shopping budget even further.

At Woolworths, they understand the importance of providing value and quality to their customers, especially during challenging times. So you can trust that you'll not only save on your everyday essentials but also earn rewards while doing so.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths has introduced a new rewards program called 'Boost Your Budget' for their Everyday Rewards members.
  • Members can earn 10x Rewards points on a curated range of everyday food products and household essentials from popular brands for the next four weeks.
  • Along with thousands of weekly specials, seasonal Prices Dropped programs, and their Own Brand products, Woolworths aims to provide value and quality to Australian families to help make their grocery shopping more affordable and rewarding.

Aside from Woolies, Coles is also stepping up to help. They've got some fresh plans in place to make things a little easier for Aussies during these challenging times.

Get ready to celebrate, because Coles is freezing the prices of hundreds of key products that you use every day!

Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 11.50.50 AM.png
Coles has announced plans to freeze the price of hundreds of key products to help customers through the cost of living crisis. Credit: Shutterstock.

For the next 12 weeks, you can enjoy the same great prices on items like beef and soup mixes, so you can continue to whip up delicious, warming meals without worrying about breaking the bank. It's all about making sure you can still enjoy your favourite groceries without stressing about the rising costs of living.

But wait, there's more! Coles also has some fantastic options for bigger value packs that can help you save even more on your grocery bill. It's all about getting more bang for your buck and making your money go further.

To read more about these amazing offers, check out the full article at the link here.

Members, why not take advantage of this amazing offer and make your grocery budget go further? Have you tried the Boost Your Budget program from Woolies yet? How has it helped you save on your grocery bill? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below! Happy shopping and happy saving!

Sponsored
What a joke. Out of that list, there is only one company whose products I buy. It's definitely not a list of products regularly purchased by many of their customers. Probably that's the reason they have chosen these products - they will not have to pay out on their rewards cards.

Well, Hoop-te-doo!
Even assuming I wanted to go back to my local Woolworths (from which I have barred myself after having a major hissy-fit over their appalling service), it seems pointless going back there to take advantage of these multiple-exclamation-point 'bargains' (are you lifting your copy direct from Woolworths, by the way, SDC?), as they never seem to get stock all the way up our Range.

Thanks anyway, Mr Banducci, but I'll keep going to the local SupaIGA, where I not only get fantastic meat, I get a cash discount EVERY time I show my Seniors Card; no BS points involved.

Reactions: Defiant540 and Gsr
Well, Hoop-te-doo!
Even assuming I wanted to go back to my local Woolworths (from which I have barred myself after having a major hissy-fit over their appalling service), it seems pointless going back there to take advantage of these multiple-exclamation-point 'bargains' (are you lifting your copy direct from Woolworths, by the way, SDC?), as they never seem to get stock all the way up our Range.

Thanks anyway, Mr Banducci, but I'll keep going to the local SupaIGA, where I not only get fantastic meat, I get a cash discount EVERY time I show my Seniors Card; no BS points involved.
I can get the same discount at the IGA just up the road from local Woolies, but only on Tuesday & Thursday. This makes a double incentive to go there as Thursday is when the local food bank is open so I can go to both places & benefit financially on the same day.

Reactions: Jersey Girl
Well, Hoop-te-doo!

We only get discount from IGA on a Wednesday, and only on non discounted products. Tassie is where I live.

Hey there, members! We all know that times can be tough sometimes, and budgeting for your weekly groceries is important.

But here's some great news for Woolworths Everyday Rewards members – they've just announced a change to their rewards program that will help you save even more!

Introducing 'Boost Your Budget' – starting this Wednesday, you can earn massive points boosts on everyday essentials and household favourites. That means when you purchase popular brands like Huggies, Old El Paso, or Bega, you'll earn a whopping ten times the usual points!

That's a lot of points that can add up quickly and help you save on your future purchases.

So, you can still shop for your favourite products while cutting back on costs, and get rewarded for it! It's a win-win situation that can make your grocery shopping even more affordable.

View attachment 17346
The Boost Your Budget offer will result in a huge points boost, with extra points offered on a range of everyday essentials and household favourites. Credit: Woolworthsrewards.com.au.

Here's a list of the participating brands:
  • Bega
  • Birds Eye
  • Cadbury
  • Connoisseur
  • Dine
  • Finish
  • Four'N Twenty
  • Gillette
  • Golden
  • Head & Shoulders
  • Huggies
  • Kettle
  • Maggi
  • MyDog
  • Nescafe
  • Old El Paso
  • Oral B
  • Primo
  • SunRice
  • Western Star

Customers have until May 9 to take advantage of this amazing offer, and the best part is that you can redeem it multiple times! Before you know it, you'll have earned $10 off your next grocery shop – talk about extra savings!

Activating the offer is a breeze. You can do it in three simple ways. First, you can Boost the offer on the Woolworths Rewards app, making it convenient and easy to access right from your phone.

Second, you can activate it via email if you prefer to receive updates that way. And lastly, if you're shopping in-store, you can simply scan the QR code at the checkout to activate the offer (ask the checkout team member if you need help).

With multiple options to choose from, you can easily activate the offer in a way that suits your preferences. So go ahead and boost your savings with this fantastic offer from Woolworths Everyday Rewards – it's as easy as 1, 2, 3!

View attachment 17347
Everyday Rewards members will receive 10x points when purchasing products from major brands, valid until May 9. Credit: Woolworths.

According to Woolworths Managing Director, Natalie Davis, value and quality have become more important than ever for Australian families. That's why Woolworths has partnered with 20 of Australia's most popular brands to bring you a curated range of everyday food products and household essentials, including items like nappies, pet food, toothpaste, and rice.

Woolworths has carefully selected these brands because they are beloved family favourites found in kitchens and pantries all over the country.

Along with the generous 10x points boost, Woolworths also offers thousands of weekly specials, seasonal Prices Dropped programs, their Odd Bunch fruit and veg range, and a wide range of their Own Brand products at low prices to help stretch your shopping budget even further.

At Woolworths, they understand the importance of providing value and quality to their customers, especially during challenging times. So you can trust that you'll not only save on your everyday essentials but also earn rewards while doing so.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths has introduced a new rewards program called 'Boost Your Budget' for their Everyday Rewards members.
  • Members can earn 10x Rewards points on a curated range of everyday food products and household essentials from popular brands for the next four weeks.
  • Along with thousands of weekly specials, seasonal Prices Dropped programs, and their Own Brand products, Woolworths aims to provide value and quality to Australian families to help make their grocery shopping more affordable and rewarding.

Aside from Woolies, Coles is also stepping up to help. They've got some fresh plans in place to make things a little easier for Aussies during these challenging times.

Get ready to celebrate, because Coles is freezing the prices of hundreds of key products that you use every day!

View attachment 17348
Coles has announced plans to freeze the price of hundreds of key products to help customers through the cost of living crisis. Credit: Shutterstock.

For the next 12 weeks, you can enjoy the same great prices on items like beef and soup mixes, so you can continue to whip up delicious, warming meals without worrying about breaking the bank. It's all about making sure you can still enjoy your favourite groceries without stressing about the rising costs of living.

But wait, there's more! Coles also has some fantastic options for bigger value packs that can help you save even more on your grocery bill. It's all about getting more bang for your buck and making your money go further.

To read more about these amazing offers, check out the full article at the link here.

Members, why not take advantage of this amazing offer and make your grocery budget go further? Have you tried the Boost Your Budget program from Woolies yet? How has it helped you save on your grocery bill? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below! Happy shopping and happy saving!
i must remember to stock up on Huggies. after all I am 84 years old well almost

Well, Hoop-te-doo!

I have not shopped Coles or Woolies for close to ten years because I had a "run-in" with both of them over a particular religious affiliation.
I download their catalogues and keep any on pricing, the 50% off is a gag...... if you look past the 50% off the regular price is eye-watering. The "real" price is the advertised price. Even that is too high in some cases.

Reactions: Defiant540