Get 55% Off With Thriday's Incredible Click Frenzy Deal - Limited $199 Annual Plan Special Offer!

November is well and truly a month of deals and discounts and is a shopping frenzy for many Australians. While many of our favourite stores tend to mark down their prices this time of the year, one technology platform for small businesses has taken their discounts up a notch.

Thriday, the platform that automates banking, accounting, and tax for small businesses*, is offering an outstanding Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) special!

At the Seniors Discount Club, we understand how hard it can be for small businesses to stay afloat during tough times. This deal* is a great opportunity to access the power of automation at an ultra-affordable cost.

The deal is available from Friday, 24 November, and offers a massive 55% discount on Thriday's annual plan—now just $199*. This offer is something that couldn't have come at a better time, given the current global financial climate.

According to Thriday's CEO, Michael Nuciforo*, the BFCM deal is part of the company’s commitment to support small businesses in any way they can. He declared, 'Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, and we recognise the hardships they've endured this year.'

'Offering this substantial discount is our way of giving back and supporting them over the course of a full year, not just over the BFCM period,' he added.

How do I claim the discount?

It automatically applies! The total will show as $199*.

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 3.12.26 pm.png
A few of Thriday's benefits! Image Credit: Thriday*

What makes Thriday* so special?

At the heart of Thriday's platform* is the concept of automation, which makes managing the complex world of finance so much easier and more efficient for small businesses*.

The platform effectively automates banking transactions, seamlessly manages accounting records, and takes the pain out of tax compliance. It's all thanks to a clever combination of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning which ensures that everything runs accurately, with minimal risk of human error.

Not only that but by using Thriday's platform, business owners gain back their precious time* to focus on their day-to-day operations and – most importantly – the growth of their business.

By taking advantage of this BFCM offer*, you can make the most of Thriday's technology* for just $199 a year* – that's a great price to help you save time and money over the long term.

Want to read more? We wrote an entire article explaining how Thriday can save you money here.

reviews (1).jpeg
Read recent customer reviews above. Image Credit: Thriday*

Already a customer?

Don’t worry; you won’t miss out. To look after their existing customers, Thriday is offering an annual price freeze* so they can enjoy the same great value all year round.

Members, if you’re a small business owner, jump on this opportunity and join the thousands of current Thriday customers*. Don't miss out on a fantastic deal and start revolutionising your business's financial management today!

How much money can YOU save with Thriday?* You can take a quiz to see how much money Thriday can save you* by automating banking, accounting, and tax.

For more information about Thriday, head here*.

While we do our best, we’re not financial experts and nothing in this article should be construed as financial advice.

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link – at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited:
Sponsored
Hi @IAN3005,

It's totally fine if you are not interested in this sale; this isn't trying to trick you into buying anything you don't want or need, which is why every link has an asterisk next to it, because we always state in our newsletter and on our website that if anything is sponsored there will be asterisks next to it so we make it very clear and transparent we are being paid to run certain advertorials or ads in our newsletter. As a long-time member, you will know we do these as a way to make a little money and keep our main publication free for all our members :)

We are called the Seniors Discount Club and are here to help you save money, not spend it, which is why when Thriday reached out and offered a discount, we said, why not, for our members who do run their own businesses and need to do complex taxes, it's a pretty good deal! But of course, there's no pressure for anyone to buy anything - there never is!

I appreciate the feedback, though, and let me know if you didn't know about the asterisks meaning sponsored.

Thanks so much!

Reactions: Ezzy and IAN3005
More crap advertised
Go in person and talk to your accountant or ask him to visit in person instead of using crappy apps which track you

Hi @IAN3005,

It's totally fine if you are not interested in this sale; this isn't trying to trick you into buying anything you don't want or need, which is why every link has an asterisk next to it, because we always state in our newsletter and on our website that if anything is sponsored there will be asterisks next to it so we make it very clear and transparent we are being paid to run certain advertorials or ads in our newsletter. As a long-time member, you will know we do these as a way to make a little money and keep our main publication free for all our members :)

We are called the Seniors Discount Club and are here to help you save money, not spend it, which is why when Thriday reached out and offered a discount, we said, why not, for our members who do run their own businesses and need to do complex taxes, it's a pretty good deal! But of course, there's no pressure for anyone to buy anything - there never is!

I appreciate the feedback, though, and let me know if you didn't know about the asterisks meaning sponsored.

Thanks so much!
I stick to my original statement....

I wonder when I offered SDC a way to earn some $$ never received an answer
Yet selling having these crummy google ads which I would ever even look at SDC prefers

I wonder when I offered SDC a way to earn some $$ never received an answer
Yet selling having these crummy google ads which I would ever even look at SDC prefers
Hi @ToniaKisliakov! Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear you are still waiting for a reply. I'll look into this for you. In the meantime, feel free to forward the email to [email protected] again and I'll chat with Maddie and Jon tomorrow :giggle:

Reactions: Ezzy
I cannot help but take offence at comments from the knockers of our fine site, as is shown by comments from members (above).

ln the long-run those people usually end up looking pretty foolish because of their comments.

As stated above, there is a web address for concerns & airing things in public like this are not appreciated by other members.