From spills to skills: Transform your kitchen experience with this trick to pour liquids

In the kitchen, we've all faced the dreaded task of transferring liquids from one container to another. It's a scenario ripe for disaster, with spills and drips almost guaranteed to leave us with a mess to clean up.

But what if there was a way to pour liquids without the mess, without the need for a funnel, and without stress?

Well, prepare to be amazed because one social media personality has shared a kitchen hack that's nothing short of magical.

Jordan Lee became an overnight sensation when she shared a simple yet ingenious trick that has left viewers stunned and eager to try it out.

The trick is straightforward: use a chopstick or a straw to guide the liquid from one bottle to another without spills.

‘This is something I learned, we'd constantly have to refill our supplies, and I would spill everything everywhere,’ Jordan explained.

photo.jpg
Social media personality Jordan Lee shared her technique to transfer liquids without fuzz. Credit: @finallyjordan / TikTok

Jordan acknowledged the challenge but quickly offered a solution that seemed almost too good to be true.

'If you don't have a funnel and don't want to make a mess, I would recommend either using a chopstick or a straw,' she said.

Jordan demonstrated the method by inserting first a chopstick into the opening of the smaller bottle.

‘You're gonna take your liquid and butt it right up to [the chopstick], and then you're just gonna pour,’ she explained.

‘This is going to give your liquid a path to travel down directly into your container without spilling and without the use of a funnel.’

'That, my friends, is a clean pour,' she declared.

With millions of views and hundreds of thousands of likes, this trick has clearly reached people everywhere.

One said, ‘I love when people learn and can apply the properties of adhesion and cohesion in their lives.’

'The way my jaw dropped,' one person commented, while another joked, 'Ma'am, my flabbers are once again ghasted.'

And one particularly impressed viewer suggested, ‘This girl needs a Nobel prize.'

Another quipped, ‘I do the pour with confidence and pray method.’

You can watch Jordan’s video below:

Credit: @finallyjordan / TikTok

If you want to clean your appliances as easy as pie, you may want to try this technique.

In a previous story, a professional cleaner shared her effortless method for cleaning an air fryer after cooking bacon. You can read more about the story here.
Key Takeaways
  • Social media personality Jordan Lee shared a kitchen hack that prevents spills when pouring liquid from one bottle to another.
  • The method involves using a chopstick or straw to guide the liquid into the receiving container without a funnel.
  • The video demonstrating the technique went viral, with millions of views and hundreds of thousands of likes.
  • Followers and viewers expressed amazement and appreciation for the simple yet effective pouring solution.
Have you tried this chopstick method? Do you have other foolproof techniques to avoid spills and splatters? Share your stories and tips in the comments below!

Sponsored