I said to my wife, and she agreed. " You wait for the offended brigade to rise up" , and we weren't disappointed.
Back in those days people new what was meant as a joke, and took it as such. None of this searching for things to be offended by.

I said to my wife, and she agreed. " You wait for the offended brigade to rise up" , and we weren't disappointed.
Back in those days people new what was meant as a joke, and took it as such. None of this searching for things to be offended by.
Oh well everyone to there own sense of humour I suppose so each to there own😊I have a great sense of humour but I have never seen this show.

Reactions: Marilynne
I wasn't offended I just didn't find it funny, and I don't remember if I laughed at it the first time around.

You've never seen the Paul Hogan Show?
Nope maybe I was working in those days I was doing 2 to 3 jobs shift working.😊I’m not a fan of ph I just don’t find him funny I tried watching a movie he did but nah. Sorry.funnier people around.😊

Nope maybe I was working in those days I was doing 2 to 3 jobs shift working.😊I’m not a fan of ph I just don’t find him funny I tried watching a movie he did but nah. Sorry.funnier people around.😊
His tv shows were funnier l think :)