Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
Fred & Emma

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean
they don't love you with all they have. Fred and Emma were both patients in a
mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool,
Fred suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there.
Emma promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled him out.
When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Emma's heroic act she immediately
ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now considered her to be
mentally stable. When she went to tell Emma the news she said, 'Emma, I have good
news and bad news. The good news is you're being discharged, since you were able to
rationally respond to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of the person you love...
I have concluded that your act displays sound mindedness.
The bad news is, Fred hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after
you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead.'
Emma replied: 'He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?

Reactions: Littleboy8 and RFG