SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Fourth Anniversary?

My name is Adam, I'm a young bloke and very successful in the IT world. As a result, I am more wealthy than most people of my age.
I have a very young wife, in fact, she's almost ten years younger than me. She's a part-time model but mostly spends her time while I am working, at home with our four cats.
Today is our fourth anniversary. I have to get her a present as she will have already got one for me - I just hope it's not another bloody cat!

Penelope (her many friends call her Pip, but I call her Pep as she is so vivacious), is so incredibly beautiful, with such an amazing body, that she should be in the movies.
I have bought her a Ferrari - to go with her lifestyle - heaps of jewelry, fabulous clothes, romantic overseas holidays, cruises, you name it. She has everything! So what do I get her?

Now, I have bought her so many clothes from a particular up-market boutique, that I have become very friendly with the owner, Charmaine. She listens to me and being a little older than I am, I cherish her wisdom.
"Charmaine," I ask, "What on earth can I give Pep for our anniversary today, that she doesn't already have?"
Charmaine calls an assistant and says, "Mind the store for a bit, Emily, darling," and taking my hand leads me to the room at the back.

"Adam," she says, putting an arm around me and breathing warmly in my ear (I wonder where this is going), "You are a young, very handsome, Adonis type of man and very attractive to women of all ages." I feel her warm, firm breast pressing seductively into my ribcage. (I think I know where this is going!) "Are you up for say, two hours of wild, erotic, sex, fulfilling a woman's every fantasy and desire, no holds barred?"
'Between a rock and a hard place', springs to mind. If I show my shock and refuse, I've lost a great friend, however, if I say 'yes', she'll probably shag me to death. Not a bad way to go, but not on my anniversary!

I turn around and look deeply into her eyes, "Charmaine, darling, you know I think the world of you and find you terribly attrac... " She presses a pink-tipped finger gently against my lips. I think, "Ah, stuff it, what the hell!" and quickly draw the finger into my mouth, biting down softly and sliding an arm around her slim silk covered waist.

Charmaine's eyes almost pop out of her head as she swiftly pulls her finger from my mouth and almost yells, "Not me you stupid bastard!"

Perplexed and knowing all about cockteasing females, I was about to say something, when she burst into laughter.
"I was going to give you some advice for your anniversary present, you dumb-arse! Although I must say that I am flattered that you'd be pleased to accommodate me if I needed it, but thanks anyway, Mike keeps me happier than a dildo with a new battery!"
"What I was thinking about was a fancy written certificate, with Penelope's name in big red letters, stating that, 'This certificate is good for two hours of unbridled erotic sex, allowing you to fulfil any desire or fantasy - no matter what fetish you yearn for!!' What do you think? You are a computer whiz, so you should be able to make it look professional."

I was embarrassed but excited at the same time. So excited, in fact, that without thinking and saying, "Charmaine, you are a genius!" I took her face in both hands and kissed her passionately. Surprisingly, she returned my kiss and said, "What goes on in this room, stays in this room!" Then, grabbing my face in her hands, she shoved her tongue down my throat, while I tested the firmness of her left breast.

I rushed back to my office, holding the red ribbon that Charmaine had given me, and a few sheets of antique parchment that I'd purchased on the way.
After spending a joyful hour on my computer, designing and printing the most authentic looking 'Official Certificate', I rushed home.
Surprisingly Pep's Ferrari wasn't in the garage. No matter, she was probably on a modelling assignment and would be here soon.
I had no need to stop to pick up a bottle of wine, as I had a fully stocked cellar with the best that money could by. However, when I called Pep's mobile and she said that she'd be home in an hour, I rang a nearby French restaurant and asked my friend Pasquale to send a dinner over suitable for an anniversary.
What arrived was Cordon Bleu and I was tempted to scoff the Beluga caviar and the truffles as soon as I clapped eyes on them. However, I couldn't do that to my love and just as well too as I heard the garage door lift and the gentle rumble of the Ferrari as it rolled into the garage.

My heart gave a huge thump in my chest, as it always did when Pep waltzed in the door. However, it sank - just a tiny bit though - when laying the Ferrari keys on the table, she lowered a cat cage to the carpet before jumping into my arms.
We kissed passionately, as our hands feverishly wandered over each other's body.

It was a huge effort to disengage from our passionate embrace, but I said breathlessly, "My lovely, most beautiful, adorable princess, I have something for you!" and, so saying, I handed her the parchment scroll, bound with the wide red ribbon which Charmaine had given me.

My delightful Penelope, looked questioningly at me as I said, "Go on, pull the ribbon."
She did, and blushed profusely as she read the words written in beautiful script and signed by me with a flourish...

'With all of my love and best wishes on our fourth anniversary, no man could wish for a finer woman!
'This certificate is good for two hours of unbridled erotic sex, allowing you to fulfil any desire or fantasy - no matter what fetish you yearn for!!'

Love,

Adam'. XXXXXXXX.

I couldn't take my eyes off her incredible breasts, delightfully exposed in the sensationally low cut dress that I had recently purchased from Charmaine, for her.
My precious Pep, threw her arms around my neck, kissed me deeply, and said breathlessly, "Do you really mean this, Adam?"
I replied with a smile, "Every word of it my little butterfly, with all of my heart!" whereupon, she re-rolled the scroll, re-tied the ribbon, placed it between her glorious breasts, grabbed her keys off the table and said,

"See you in a couple of hours!!"