I didn't need to see that I am just going to remove the sheets from the clothesline and make the bed. Its a little bit easier as it is an adjustable bed and i just press the button and the end comes up or the bottom comes up put the sheet around and then fit the top sheet etc and its all done.

Ah, the nostalgia kicks in when we had a waterbed. In fact we had 2 in a 20 year span. But when they bust, you may be in for costly repairs to the flooring and furniture. I was under impression they don’t make them anymore for those reasons. Now it’s the ‘super plush’ we have to dress in a fitted sheet with mattress protector underneath. The lighter weight of the mattress can make a lot of difference.

Reactions: Iggydi
My cleaning lady is a wizard at changing the fitted sheet, I have watched her do it but when I try I spend more time running from each side of the bed to try to keep the sheet in place.
I have bought plastic wedges to help, they lift the mattress so you can push the sheet in easier but of course as I have a metal slatted frame , no use to me. Sending them to the War Vets in the hope they can use them

We are not all made of money and can change things like the bed at the drop of a hat!!
1/2 the price of an expensive run off the mill mat which will cost you around $2.500- #3000 and may last 5-10 years if your lucky . I have had a temperature controlled waterbed since 1975 (K/S)AND THIS IS MY 3RD MATTREESS --$260 THANK YOU.--- (MATTRESS ONLY)

1/2 the price of an expensive run off the mill mat which will cost you around $2.500- #3000 and may last 5-10 years if your lucky . I have had a temperature controlled waterbed since 1975 (K/S)AND THIS IS MY 3RD MATTREESS --$260 THANK YOU.--- (MATTRESS ONLY)

Reactions: mOiOz