Fitness coach reveals an easy ‘health hack’ for slashing 260 calories off a Guzman Y Gomez burrito

Want to indulge in a meal from Guzman Y Gomez but worried about the calories? There’s a secret loophole you may want to know about. One health coach, Bec Hardgrave, unveiled her favourite in-store ‘health hack’ that removes over 200 calories from a Guzman Y Gomez chicken burrito.

All you’ve got to do is substitute the regular white rice that the chicken burrito comes with for lettuce and you instantly have yourself a healthier alternative.

The regular chicken burrito contains over 700 calories but Bec’s simple trick eliminates 260 calories from the burrito. Therefore, if you opt for the same ingredient swap as she does, you’ll only be consuming 517 calories along with 42 grams of protein.

SubCF7-9tvYn8gsaYQ8VTj8dVj9Hd9qePjzzBYP0vli6yhHHVm7itn84aY2wKELDLoLYodsXGNMXy7nIIV_Y9mE9fgaxH2aiJMvWRPOXpN8-BC-MTULZpVzRl2WucvFDQPTj9Mnv
qpLdhilZFPSMyquqdMJQ4IFXT-Ynx7Z-h8f-gYBz_Km0-3rcoad_ycmRrUKdOlF4g6oBN2g7-KW155zPKDrOj3g5xzNU25PNlatCuYcrNQ2h8T8MOq7F2S35TFz1E5kDbzbaQiyn

Image Credit: bechardgrave

“Order a grilled chicken burrito but substitute the rice for lettuce. This takes away 260 calories and it's still just as delicious. It’s also packed with protein,” Bec said.

The health coach claimed to feel 'very full' after eating the burrito and encouraged her huge following to test out the order hack. Bec also shared with her followers that Guzman Y Gomez is her favourite takeaway of all time and that her chicken burrito order has always been her go-to.

She posted the calorie hack to TikTok and Instagram, where hundreds have left comments to show their gratitude for the healthy order inspiration.

“My lunch order! So insanely delicious!” one user praised.

“I do this and you can barely tell the difference. So good.” wrote another.

“I’ve literally been obsessed with this since you first posted it. I get crazy cravings for it now and have it at least once a week, HAHA!” said a third.

Bec has gained a massive amount of following on various social media platforms as she regularly posts healthier alternatives to fast food and restaurant orders, as well as her own clean and delicious recipes which she refers to as ‘fakeaways’.

Previously, she revealed how you can make a healthier version of the Macca’s frappe and we strongly recommend you to check it out if you’ve got a sweet tooth!

Do you typically swap out some ingredients to make a particular restaurant order healthier? Share your tips with us in the comments!

Want to check out Bec’s full Instagram video? Watch it below!

Video Credit: bechardgrave

Reactions: Ricci
Sponsored
why do we hang on to calories !!!!!!!! do we go back to miles , .pounds and ozs , pounds shillings and pence , yards and feet . At a glance a bit misleading .

Reactions: Ricci