Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
Fishing Up In Canada

A man calls home to his wife and says,
“Honey, I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends.
We’ll be gone for a week.
This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I’ve been wanting so could you
please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box.
We’re leaving from the office, and I will swing by the house to pick my things up.
Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas.
“The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife, she does exactly what her husband asked.
The following week end he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish?
He says, “Yes! Lots of Walleye, some Blue gill, and a few Pike, but why didn’t you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?”
You’ll love this... The wife replies, “I did, they’re in your tackle box.”

A man calls home to his wife and says,
“Honey, I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends.
We’ll be gone for a week.
This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I’ve been wanting so could you

please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box.
We’re leaving from the office, and I will swing by the house to pick my things up.
Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas.
“The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife, she does exactly what her husband asked.
The following week end he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish?
He says, “Yes! Lots of Walleye, some Blue gill, and a few Pike, but why didn’t you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to do?”
You’ll love this... The wife replies, “I did, they’re in your tackle box.”
HAHAHAHA! Some men just don't think their lies through, eh? :ROFLMAO: