Chinoe

Aug 22, 2022
Facebook users beware.

A warning to your readers.

I'd like to warn everyone using Facebook to be on alert for ads from a company who copy the well known seller, Temu.
They are not Temu but are an American company named VANCEONES LIMITED.COMGB their phone number is 44 7361 631371.
They will accept your order, take your payment but you will not receive your parcel.
If you complain they will be very apologetic and offer a few dollars refund and finally after many complaints they offer a full refund within 7 to 10 working days.
Of course this refund is not refunded.

Yours Truly,
Lynette MacDonald.

My husband is lways falling for ads of Facebook especially the quick cures for blood pressure and diabetes. Thank goodness he doesn't know how to buy on line. And he always gets me to read the articles .

I'm now , how many minutes is their clock showing you have until the special ends.

There was one shoe place that advertised some very nice looking shoes. I had ordered a pair but then cancelled my order when I realised they were wrong size. Anyway, when I read the terms and conditions it said if you cancel your order in the first 12 hrs your order would be cancelled. Well guess what, they didn’t cancel it and still sent the shoes and they also say they don’t accept returns. I fought it as went through PayPal but said as items were delivered they couldn’t do anything. Very disappointed in PayPal as well after producing evidence along with the terms and conditions of the company.

I got caught out with an ad for weight loss gummies. This ad was actually on Life Choices. I thought the price was quite good so I placed an order only to find out it was US$. This was not mentioned anywhere in the advertisement. I immediately complained & tried to cancel my order. Said it could not be done as the order had already been packed (1 hour after placing order, don't think so). I did get a small refund & I did receive the goods which by the way do not work. Beware everyone.

I got sucked in to a beauty for pain gummies that looked so legit. Same it was charged in US dollars and I ordered some that supposedly cost $50. Total bill was over $500 for things they decided they'd add on my behalf. I immediately contacted them by email to cancel the order and rang their Australian customer service area which was manned by Chinese speaking people who told. me in English they do not speak English. I relentlessly went back by email and no a answer except to say the order had been shipped 1 minute after I'd placed it. I was never giving a tracking number and on my bank statement it had been split into two different amounts by two different companies. Had to cancel my card and report to the bank. Eventually the 'crap' turned up after months and was supposed to CBD gummies for pain. I think it was just lolly Jules. I contacted them again threatening to go to the federal police for fraud and weeks later got a small refund and they said if I could send them photos of what I'd received (these had now been thrown in the bin), they would issue a full amount. Obviously I didn't believe them. The site would have fooled anyone with the way it looked and a contact number in Australia. I never normally go and order from any of these sites but it was very legitimate to the purchaser. Beware, there are so many scammers out there. Even the anti virus ones coming in are in many cases scams and if you've used that for of anti virus, you can get sucked right in.

Thanks for the tip. One to watch out for.
Any other online offers that look too good to be true, my rule of thumb is ALWAYS check the reviews before you order.
You can mostly tell what the goods are like and what the company is like to deal with for after sale service.
And you can always pick out the paid reviews as well 😖
If a product is pulling no more than 1 or 2 stars and these 5 stars pop up with shining reviews, it's so obvious 🤣🤣

I got caught out with an ad for weight loss gummies. This ad was actually on Life Choices. I thought the price was quite good so I placed an order only to find out it was US$. This was not mentioned anywhere in the advertisement. I immediately complained & tried to cancel my order. Said it could not be done as the order had already been packed (1 hour after placing order, don't think so). I did get a small refund & I did receive the goods which by the way do not work. Beware everyone.
read you loud and clear ....I just dont buy from oseas ever, on the internet, another good service destroyed by" vandal merchants"Predict in the near future the internet will implode (just like mail order in the old days) Customers want a good price , but also comfort in buying safety, credit card companies could fix this but wont , til another company does it first.I find my Citibank cc has saved me many times(they seem to have some power over these disreputable companies, especially from US

Yes I’m also in the “gotcha group”. I ordered 2 recliner chairs from “Amazon” on Facebook but on reflection in the hour following I got a bit worried that it was a scam, as following my payment, I didn’t receive the usual confirmation email. I tried to contact “Amazon“ on the phone no. provided but the recording said it was disconnected. So, now getting desperate I wrote an email asking for my order to be cancelled. The email bounced back as undeliverable. Fortunately I always use a one time Visa card issued by Zip and then repay it. When I looked on my account, the amount was showing as pending so I contacted Zip to please decline the payment only to be told I needed to contact the supplier! So, I sent an enquiry to Zip with all the screenshots I took of my activities. The payment has now been processed to my account and I am still waiting for the reply to my enquiry. I put this experience down to emotional wanting/needing something for a bargain price, and I thought that from the “Amazon Clearance” I would be ok… not!

I among I’d say hundreds of people caught with a scam company “Sterling Vitamins”. Sent capsules not gummy’s and even though I was sent a cancellation form stating all shipping and billing was cancelled, it wasn’t. Sent the goods back( I had to pay) got my money back. A lot of people haven’t and even though you don’t subscribe they will continue to take money from your account unless you threaten them with reporting them. Don’t buy from them. ABSOLUTE SCAMMERS