Experience luxury for less: Get access to ALDI's affordable Christmas collection!

You may have wondered if other supermarkets are stocking up holiday food early. Although we still have a few more months before the big day arrives, ALDI has also stocked up theirs, and the supermarket’s Christmas Collection has already made its way back onto the shelves!

ALDI is bringing back its award-winning luxury Christmas range - the Curated Collection. If you are looking for some spectacular, delicious snacks and desserts to enjoy or great gift ideas for under $5, then you won't want to miss this chance!

It contains a selection of snacks and desserts under $5, making it perfect for those who want to bring home the taste of the holidays without breaking the bank.

In a statement, ALDI Shopping Expert Kylie Warnke said, 'From the returning 18-Month Matured Pudding to the delectable new Mini Chocolate Cake Bombes, our luxurious Curated Collection is back this year, making it easier for more Australians to enjoy premium festive goodies without the premium price tag.'

pexels-nicole-michalou-5779170.jpg
ALDI is bringing back the Curated Collection this holiday season. Credit: Pexels

‘Working with our partners across Australia and around the globe, this year’s collection brings together high quality, luxurious Christmas flavours, available at the lowest prices,’ he continued.

Starting October 24, ALDI’s shelves will be stocked for eight weeks with various delicious treats associated with the season.

From beloved Mini Chocolate Cake Bombes to festive Fruit Cake, you can expect a plethora of options. There’s also Scottish Shortbread, Salted Caramel Desserts, and a selection of sparkly Fruit Flavoured Lemon and Berry Tarts, among others.

At a glance, here’s a further look at ALDI’s Curated Collection:
  • Christmas Fruit Cake 200g, $4.99
  • Luxury Fudge 150g, $4.99
  • Mini Chocolate Cake Bombes 4pk 180g, $8.99
  • Scottish Shortbread Fingers 360g, $12.99
  • 18-Month Matured Pudding 800g, $18.99
  • Salted Caramels 180g, $7.99
You can find more products available in-stores!

Now that you’ve got that all covered, how about trying some recipes to make the holiday season more festive? Try this Pull-Apart Christmas Tree recipe – an ultimate holiday comfort food made with fluffy dough, gooey cheese, and a savoury pizza sauce. Check out the recipe here.

Members, it looks like ALDI's got us covered when it comes to wallet-friendly holiday snacking. If you're looking for gift ideas or just want to spoil yourself with some seasonal treats, their Curated Collection is definitely worth considering.
Key Takeaways

• ALDI has announced the return of its award-winning luxury Christmas range, the Curated Collection.
  • The Curated Collection will be available on ALDI shelves for eight weeks starting from October 24 and will include 21 assorted snacks and desserts, with some being new to the range.
  • Some of the items in the range include Christmas Fruit Cake, Luxury Fudge, new Mini Chocolate Cake Bombes, Scottish Shortbread Fingers, 18-month Matured Pudding and Salted Caramels.
  • ALDI Shopping Expert, Kylie Warnke, stated that the Curated Collection provides high quality, luxurious Christmas flavours at the lowest prices, with items starting from under $5.

What are your favourite holiday snacks or recipes? Share them in the comments below!

Sponsored
You may have wondered if other supermarkets are stocking up holiday food early. Although we still have a few more months before the big day arrives, ALDI has also stocked up theirs, and the supermarket’s Christmas Collection has already made its way back onto the shelves!

ALDI is bringing back its award-winning luxury Christmas range - the Curated Collection. If you are looking for some spectacular, delicious snacks and desserts to enjoy or great gift ideas for under $5, then you won't want to miss this chance!

It contains a selection of snacks and desserts under $5, making it perfect for those who want to bring home the taste of the holidays without breaking the bank.

In a statement, ALDI Shopping Expert Kylie Warnke said, 'From the returning 18-Month Matured Pudding to the delectable new Mini Chocolate Cake Bombes, our luxurious Curated Collection is back this year, making it easier for more Australians to enjoy premium festive goodies without the premium price tag.'

View attachment 32986
ALDI is bringing back the Curated Collection this holiday season. Credit: Pexels

‘Working with our partners across Australia and around the globe, this year’s collection brings together high quality, luxurious Christmas flavours, available at the lowest prices,’ he continued.

Starting October 24, ALDI’s shelves will be stocked for eight weeks with various delicious treats associated with the season.

From beloved Mini Chocolate Cake Bombes to festive Fruit Cake, you can expect a plethora of options. There’s also Scottish Shortbread, Salted Caramel Desserts, and a selection of sparkly Fruit Flavoured Lemon and Berry Tarts, among others.

At a glance, here’s a further look at ALDI’s Curated Collection:
  • Christmas Fruit Cake 200g, $4.99
  • Luxury Fudge 150g, $4.99
  • Mini Chocolate Cake Bombes 4pk 180g, $8.99
  • Scottish Shortbread Fingers 360g, $12.99
  • 18-Month Matured Pudding 800g, $18.99
  • Salted Caramels 180g, $7.99
You can find more products available in-stores!

Now that you’ve got that all covered, how about trying some recipes to make the holiday season more festive? Try this Pull-Apart Christmas Tree recipe – an ultimate holiday comfort food made with fluffy dough, gooey cheese, and a savoury pizza sauce. Check out the recipe here.

Members, it looks like ALDI's got us covered when it comes to wallet-friendly holiday snacking. If you're looking for gift ideas or just want to spoil yourself with some seasonal treats, their Curated Collection is definitely worth considering.
Key Takeaways

• ALDI has announced the return of its award-winning luxury Christmas range, the Curated Collection.
  • The Curated Collection will be available on ALDI shelves for eight weeks starting from October 24 and will include 21 assorted snacks and desserts, with some being new to the range.
  • Some of the items in the range include Christmas Fruit Cake, Luxury Fudge, new Mini Chocolate Cake Bombes, Scottish Shortbread Fingers, 18-month Matured Pudding and Salted Caramels.
  • ALDI Shopping Expert, Kylie Warnke, stated that the Curated Collection provides high quality, luxurious Christmas flavours at the lowest prices, with items starting from under $5.

What are your favourite holiday snacks or recipes? Share them in the comments below!

Aldi is the best. I do 90% of all my shopping at Aldi. They have improved their ready to eat meals. Where else can you buy 500g butter for $4.75.
Hi Petra,
My wife and I shop ALDI weekly and have found it's a good experience.
Fresh food & Veg, meats& frozen it's all good.
Stay with ALDI, with shoppers like you things can only get better at ALDI!

It is sad to see this Junk food in stores described as luxury.
Luxury was as a child we got something at Christmas we never had all year.
Cherries, peaches, plums, mango. Darrel Lea Christmas mixture and homemade plum pudding and fruit cake. Even soft drink on the table was a treat as we never had it all year.
Feel sorry that kids don't get that experience, it was the best.

I decided to make Duchess Potatoes one year and they became a family tradition. Even though the temp could be 40 deg. we still had our hot Christmas dinner. Still Christmas-themed, does anyone have a small recipe book brought out by Copha and featuring various sweets? My son has spent 37 years in the States and I would love to make these lollies for old time's sake.

I decided to make Duchess Potatoes one year and they became a family tradition. Even though the temp could be 40 deg. we still had our hot Christmas dinner. Still Christmas-themed, does anyone have a small recipe book brought out by Copha and featuring various sweets? My son has spent 37 years in the States and I would love to make these lollies for old time's sake.
https://www.copha.com.au/ecookbooks/ You could try this, you may find what you are looking for. They are free downloads?

google it