EXCLUSIVE TO SDC MEMBERS: Free Wild-Caught Seafood for 1 Year, Plus Extra Free Wild Salmon in Box 1 - From ButcherCrowd.com.au

In today's food landscape, where the cost of quality meat and seafood is skyrocketing, ButcherCrowd* is disrupting the status quo with an offer that's too good to pass up: Free Seafood for 1 Year: Plus extra free wild salmon in box 1!*.

seafood.jpg
A big thanks to ButcherCrowd* for this exclusive SDC offer! Image source: ButcherCrowd/SDC.

As Australia's premier provider of premium meats and wild-caught seafood*, ButcherCrowd* is committed to offering sustainable, high-quality protein options that don't break the bank. Their latest offer is a testament to this commitment.

The Ethical Choice Against Factory-Farmed Products

At ButcherCrowd*, they're taking a stand against the ethical and environmental issues associated with factory-farmed meat and seafood. Co-founders Rob and Damian Moffatt firmly believe in the importance of making sustainable, wild-caught seafood accessible to all Australians*. Which is why they believe in partnering with a community like ours, the Seniors Discount Club, to offer an alternative solution to supermarkets to Australia’s senior population*.

Their Free Seafood for 1 Year offer* is our way of challenging the dominance of supermarket chains, which often stock farmed products under questionable labels.

The Nutritional Superiority of Wild-Caught Seafood

When it comes to nutrition, wild-caught seafood reigns supreme. Unlike their farmed counterparts, wild-caught fish boast far higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids*, essential for heart health, cognitive function, and overall well-being. ButcherCrowd's initiative goes beyond just offering free seafood*; it's about providing their customers with access to healthier, more nutritious options.

compressed-Box Shots_Salmon-2.jpeg
Get Free Wild-Caught Seafood for 1 Year, Plus Extra Free Wild Salmon in Box 1! Image source: ButcherCrowd*.

Spotting the Difference: Farmed vs. Wild-Caught

Identifying factory-farmed seafood is essential for making informed choices. Farmed fish are often raised in crowded, artificial environments, leading to issues such as pollution, disease, and habitat destruction.

By choosing wild-caught seafood from ButcherCrowd*, you're supporting sustainable fishing practices and ensuring the freshest, highest-quality products make their way to your table.

The 'Free Seafood for 1 Year' Offer*

Here's why ButcherCrowd’s Free Seafood for 1 Year* offer is a game-changer:
Selections available include:
  • 100% WILD SOCKEYE SALMON (~150G)
  • 100% WILD SALMON BURGER PATTIES 250G (2 PATTIES, 125G EACH)
    100% WILD SMOKED SOCKEYE SALMON (100G)
  • AUSTRALIAN WILD CAUGHT BARRAMUNDI PORTION (~200G)
  • AUSTRALIAN WILD CAUGHT RED SNAPPER PORTIONS (2 PER PACK ~250G)
  • AUSTRALIAN WILD CAUGHT RAW TIGER PRAWN MEAT (~200G, PEELED)
  • AUSTRALIAN WILD CAUGHT LARGE COOKED OCEAN KING PRAWNS (~250G)
  • AUSTRALIAN WILD CAUGHT FLATHEAD PORTIONS (2-3 PER PACK ~240G)
  • WILD CAUGHT PLAIN AUSTRALIAN WHITING (12-13 FILLETS, 300G PACK)
  • AUSTRALIAN WILD-CAUGHT SQUID STRIPS (~ 300G)
  • WILD-CAUGHT THAI FISH CAKES (8 PIECES ~400G)

compressed-Extra Hero Shots-2.jpeg
Enjoy ethically sourced, nutritionally superior meat! Image source: ButcherCrowd*.

Why Choose ButcherCrowd?*

ButcherCrowd* is more than just an online marketplace—they're leading a revolution in the Australian meat and seafood industry. Their commitment to sustainability, health, and taste sets them apart, ensuring their customers can enjoy premium products without compromising on their values.*

Members, seize this opportunity to embrace a healthier lifestyle while supporting ethical and sustainable practices. With ButcherCrowd's Free Seafood for 1 Year offer*, you can elevate your meals and well-being for the long haul.

Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity* to make a positive impact on your health, the environment, and the future of our food system!

*Please note, members, this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk (*) next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We simply do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited:
Sponsored
a tad expensive.
Is probably worth the $ in quality but if it's unaffordable it's unaffordable (limited budgetmakes it hard to even afford the crappy supermarket meat or seafood)).

a tad expensive.
Is probably worth the $ in quality but if it's unaffordable it's unaffordable (limited budget makes it hard to even afford the crappy supermarket meat or seafood).

Reactions: Ingot
So this adv just depressed me, would love to purchase decent meat and Seafood with the added convenience of home delivery but I would be foolish to think that the company would make deliveries in our regional area, its a great idea for those living in metro areas, guaranteed good quality meat and seafood with the added bonus of being delivered to your door, I can only dream of the posibilities! ok I will wake up now, not going to happen for us, I will just keep making the trek between our local butcher and then to the seafood supplier based 75 km away every week/fortnight to purchase the decent meat and seafood we want instead of having to eat the offerings loaded with chemicals available at the supermarkets which are closer to us, damn another reason to regret our choice around where we live. :(

Huh - do not understand.
Free seafood for a year?
Why have persons commented that it is too expensive!!!???
So, is this just another "HACK" ??????

Reactions: Gaena
I like the concept.
It looks like I have to sign up before the pricing is revealed.
My wife doesn't eat meat - whereas I love everything beef, chicken, lamb and fish.
So fish for her and meats for me.

A small mixed box would suit us, but since disposable income has to be considered, I would need to know if we'd be saving enough to order this way.
Currently my wife gets her fish (which I also eat with her) but meat only comes home when we have something left over to buy it.

Thanks for reaching out to make us this offer.
(y)
PS - Just checked your advert again and saw some prices.
Per kg looks fair.
Will have a chat with my (very astute) wife and see if we can make an order.

Last edited: