Ever wondered what flying first class is like? This Aussie traveller shows us her $31,000 suite!

You don’t have to be a seasoned traveller to know that flying first class is the crème de la crème of air travel.

It pretty much goes without saying that it’s significantly more expensive than economy class – which is why this is also an experience that many of us could only dream of.

But what exactly does flying first class entail? Well, one Aussie traveller shows us a glimpse of what we’re missing out on.

Everyone loves being able to explore different cultures and meet new people, and although flying can be a bit of a chore – especially when it comes to commercial airlines – which is why more and more people are opting for first-class or business-class tickets whenever they fly!

One traveller recently experienced what it’s like to travel in complete comfort and style when she flew in a first-class suite aboard the Emirates airline.

flight1.JPG
A first-class ticket on Emirates can cost upwards of $31,000 one-way! Credit: Snapwire in Pexels

Paris Marchant and her husband, Lawrence, enjoyed luxury service while flying from Sydney to Paris. They shared that a one-way ticket cost $20,000 (or AUD $31,000) each. That is one hefty price tag!

‘We checked straight into the first-class lounge, ate all the snacks and drank every drink,’ she said.

‘Before we departed, they gave us sweet treats and coffee,’ Paris added.

In the video, she said that the suites are just like ‘five-star hotel rooms’.

‘There’s ample room, they’re super luxurious and really comfortable.’

Paris shows her suite’s leather seats, which can be converted fully into a bed. The ceilings – once the lights are switched off – light up to mimic a ‘starry night sky’.

‘It doesn’t get much better than that on a plane,’ Paris said.

To get privacy, Paris slides her door shut to get some shut-eye or to watch a movie on her own widescreen TV. Yes, every cabin has its own TV, how amazing is that?

flight2.JPG
Paris said that both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks were available at the cocktail bar. Credit: Rachel Xiao in Pexels

The suits are also filled with snacks, from champagne to gourmet meals.

‘The menu was completely on demand, so whenever you want food, you just press the buzzer and they would come,’ she explained.

‘There was caviar – amazing. So much fresh food,’ the 22-year-old entrepreneur added as she panned the camera to show her meals.

Paris was also given a personal hygiene and personal ‘care kit’, that contained deodorant, perfume, and moisturisers.

‘You name it, it was in the kit,’ she shared.

The best part about Paris’ experience was using the ‘shower spa’ while travelling!

‘This is a shower in the sky, which you only get on Emirates first class. Absolutely amazing.’ We couldn’t agree more.

Paris’ video has gone viral on TikTok, with many of her followers saying that they were living vicariously through her.

Others couldn’t contain their jealousy, with some suggesting that the ticket was a ‘waste of money.’

‘Not even in my dreams could I afford this,’ added another.

But others were very supportive of Paris’ lavish lifestyle.

‘You obviously worked very hard to be able to afford it, well done,’ someone said.

And it’s true. Despite being high school dropouts, Paris and her husband own a multi-million-dollar fashion empire called Outcast Clothing, which they launched in 2014.

‘Not bad for a couple of Year 8 dropouts. I’m always pinching and so grateful,’ said Paris.

You can watch Paris’ video below:

Key Takeaways

• An Aussie traveller has offered a glimpse inside her spectacular first-class suite on an Emirates flight - complete with fine dining, a cocktail bar with free-flowing drinks, an onboard shower spa and a private cinema.
  • Paris and Lawrence - who went from being high school dropouts to building a multimillion-dollar fashion empire - got to experience the opulent section of the plane when they flew between Sydney and Paris.
  • One of Paris’ favourite first-class offerings was the spacious shower spa.
  • Her video has been viewed more than 400,000 times - with many admitting they were ‘living vicariously’ through them.
Well, members, what do you think about this story? Share with us your thoughts in the comments below! We sure wish we could experience flying first class too!

Sponsored
Who wouldn’t like to travel like that?? When I visit home, it takes at least 28 hours. We go from Brisbane (with Emirates) to Dubai then from Dubai to Portugal. It’s very direct but we travel Economy, because is the cheapest. Would we wish to have the pleasure of 1st class? You bet!! But only people with lots of money can do it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: Sharon55 and Ricci
I’ve had a very hard life healthwise and I’m staring down the barrel of 80 years of age. When I flew back from the UK in 2009, I flew Upper Class with Virgin. I had an actual bed, made up by the crew, and slept like a log. There was all the champagne I could drink - two glasses in my case - and so much fancy food. I followed my normal night time routine, apart from the champagne. Two glasses of champagne, a two course dinner, then bed. I left the plane at Hong Kong, had a snack in the lounge, then back to bed until about an hour before we landed in Australia.

The fancy food and even the champagne were wasted on me. After a 22 day coach trip, hiring a car and driving around the southern counties, then spending a week with family, I was exhausted. All I wanted was a good sleep. I’d recommend Virgin Upper Class to anyone who just wants a little more care and a good night’s sleep, without breaking the bank.

• Love
Reactions: Sharon55 and Groovy
You don’t have to be a seasoned traveller to know that flying first class is the crème de la crème of air travel.

It pretty much goes without saying that it’s significantly more expensive than economy class – which is why this is also an experience that many of us could only dream of.

But what exactly does flying first class entail? Well, one Aussie traveller shows us a glimpse of what we’re missing out on.

Everyone loves being able to explore different cultures and meet new people, and although flying can be a bit of a chore – especially when it comes to commercial airlines – which is why more and more people are opting for first-class or business-class tickets whenever they fly!

One traveller recently experienced what it’s like to travel in complete comfort and style when she flew in a first-class suite aboard the Emirates airline.

View attachment 8481
A first-class ticket on Emirates can cost upwards of $31,000 one-way! Credit: Snapwire in Pexels

Paris Marchant and her husband, Lawrence, enjoyed luxury service while flying from Sydney to Paris. They shared that a one-way ticket cost $20,000 (or AUD $31,000) each. That is one hefty price tag!

‘We checked straight into the first-class lounge, ate all the snacks and drank every drink,’ she said.

Paris shows her suite’s leather seats, which can be converted fully into a bed. The ceilings – once the lights are switched off – light up to mimic a ‘starry night sky’.

To get privacy, Paris slides her door shut to get some shut-eye or to watch a movie on her own widescreen TV. Yes, every cabin has its own TV, how amazing is that?

View attachment 8482
Paris said that both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks were available at the cocktail bar. Credit: Rachel Xiao in Pexels

‘The menu was completely on demand, so whenever you want food, you just press the buzzer and they would come,’ she explained.

‘There was caviar – amazing. So much fresh food,’ the 22-year-old entrepreneur added as she panned the camera to show her meals.

Paris was also given a personal hygiene and personal ‘care kit’, that contained deodorant, perfume, and moisturisers.

The best part about Paris’ experience was using the ‘shower spa’ while travelling!

‘This is a shower in the sky, which you only get on Emirates first class. Absolutely amazing.’ We couldn’t agree more.

Paris’ video has gone viral on TikTok, with many of her followers saying that they were living vicariously through her.

Others couldn’t contain their jealousy, with some suggesting that the ticket was a ‘waste of money.’

‘You obviously worked very hard to be able to afford it, well done,’ someone said.

And it’s true. Despite being high school dropouts, Paris and her husband own a multi-million-dollar fashion empire called Outcast Clothing, which they launched in 2014.

‘Not bad for a couple of Year 8 dropouts. I’m always pinching and so grateful,’ said Paris.

Key Takeaways

• An Aussie traveller has offered a glimpse inside her spectacular first-class suite on an Emirates flight - complete with fine dining, a cocktail bar with free-flowing drinks, an onboard shower spa and a private cinema.
  • Paris and Lawrence - who went from being high school dropouts to building a multimillion-dollar fashion empire - got to experience the opulent section of the plane when they flew between Sydney and Paris.
  • Her video has been viewed more than 400,000 times - with many admitting they were ‘living vicariously’ through them.
Well, members, what do you think about this story? Share with us your thoughts in the comments below! We sure wish we could experience flying first class too!

Happy for them. Enjoying the fruits of their labour!

View attachment 8481

View attachment 8482

Key Takeaways

not worth the price tag!

Business is about as high as we go. My husband is a tad short of 6 foot, so now we travel business, or rather he travels business everywhere, me only international. I did try the premium economy once, na! didn't work, so if you can afford it, that's my recommendation.