Some people will eat anything, Being Serious now, in 1949 whilst doing national service I was posted to Salonica Greece, the Greek nation was still suffering from the German invasion, just below where we were billeted there was a group of housing and often children from there would come to our rubbish bins looking for food, and I vowed that if children had to come to this I would never leave food on my plate again, the only time this has been broken is when I have been out for a meal and some green leaves interfered with my medication.

Dennis R's Morning Pun. Why is the sky so high? So birds will not bang their heads.

Some people will eat anything, Being Serious now, in 1949 whilst doing national service I was posted to Salonica Greece, the Greek nation was still suffering from the German invasion, just below where we were billeted there was a group of housing and often children from there would come to our rubbish bins looking for food, and I vowed that if children had to come to this I would never leave food on my plate again, the only time this has been broken is when I have been out for a meal and some green leaves interfered with my medication.

Dennis R's Morning Pun. Why is the sky so high? So birds will not bang their heads.

Hey Dennis, ever thought afterwards that maybe, just maybe, you could have shared some of that meal with the starving kids?

• Wow
Reactions: mOiOz and Ricci

A few of us made sure we fed some of them where we could. The church mouse used to live with us?.

• Love
Reactions: mOiOz