Course: Main Course
Cuisine: Asain, Chinese
Keyword: Easy Orange Chicken, Easy Orange Chicken with Marmalade

Servings: 6 servings

Ingredients​

• 1 cup bbq sauce
  • 1 cup sweet orange marmalade
  • 2 tbsp soy sauce
  • 3 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs
  • 6 tbsp olive oil

Instructions​

• In a small saucepan start your orange chicken sauce. Add BBQ sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce. Whisk together and allow to cook on a simmer. While your sauce simmers get your chicken started.
  • Dice chicken breast into bite-size pieces. Heat a large skillet on medium heat and add oil. Whisk egg together in place in a bowl. Wash chicken pieces in egg wash and then coat with flour. Add chicken to warm oiled skillet.
  • Allow chicken to cook for 3-4 minutes before turning over. Turn and cook until both sides are crispy.
  • Add chicken to a large mixing bowl and pour orange sauce over cooked chicken. Use tongs to toss and coat the chicken.
  • I served mine with rice

Notes​

What is a good side dish for orange chicken?​

We usually serve this recipe over rice with our favorite vegetable. Here are a few more of my favorite side dishes to serve with this chicken.

• Garlic Asian Green Beans
  • Roasted Broccoli
  • Fried Rice
  • Baked Garlic Green Beans

How to make orange chicken in the slow cooker:​

I have this recipe in the slow cooker and it was so simple. You can find the ingredients and instructions here, Slow Cooker Orange Chicken.

Nutrition​

Calories: 566kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 126mg | Sodium: 1007mg | Potassium: 603mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2.3mg1000000974.jpg

Sponsored