Skipton

Feb 2, 2022
Dr Geezer

An elderly physician, Doctor Geezer, became very bored in retirement and decided to re-open a medical clinic. He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic: Get your treatment for $500 - if not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor Young, who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000. So he went to Dr. Geezer's clinic.
Dr. Young: "Dr. Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?"
Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."
Dr. Young: “Aaagh! -- This is Gasoline!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500.”
Dr. Young, very annoyed, goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.
Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory; I cannot remember anything."
Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."
Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't -- that's Gasoline!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."
Dr. Young (now having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.
Dr. Young: "My eyesight has become weak. I can hardly see anything!"
Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so here's $1000." (giving him a $10 bill)
Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"
Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You’ve got your vision back! That will be $500."

Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an old Geezer.
Remember: Don't make old people mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Thank you, Skipton. That broke me up. try this. A little boy is only born with a head. Every morning his mother puts his head on the windowsill to look outside. Head ask "over there in the park, I can see kids playing soccer, can I go and play? Mothe says "You must pray really heard for a Torso" the boy prays, next morning he has a Torso. Boy asks, "Can I go across to the park and play soccer?" Mother says, "You better pray for some legs" Boy prays, next morning he has a pair of legs. Asks "can I go across the road and play soccer? Mother says "you better pray for some Arms" boy prays, next morning he has a pair of Arms. Asks "can I go and play now; I have a full body?" mother says "YES" Boy runs outside across the road and gets run over by a truck! Moral to this story "Stop while you are a Head. Cheers Taurie Not tech savvy don't even know if you got this. hopefully yes though!

Thank you, Skipton. That broke me up. try this. A little boy is only born with a head. Every morning his mother puts his head on the windowsill to look outside. Head ask "over there in the park, I can see kids playing soccer, can I go and play? Mothe says "You must pray really heard for a Torso" the boy prays, next morning he has a Torso. Boy asks, "Can I go across to the park and play soccer?" Mother says, "You better pray for some legs" Boy prays, next morning he has a pair of legs. Asks "can I go across the road and play soccer? Mother says "you better pray for some Arms" boy prays, next morning he has a pair of Arms. Asks "can I go and play now; I have a full body?" mother says "YES" Boy runs outside across the road and gets run over by a truck! Moral to this story "Stop while you are a Head. Cheers Taurie Not tech savvy don't even know if you got this. hopefully yes though!
🤣That’s funny thanks