SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Luckyus

Luckyus

Dec 18, 2021
Here, There and Everywhere?
Door-to-door Research One day,

while doing door-to-door market research,
this guy knocks on a door and is greeted by a beautiful young housewife.
He's inquiring about a particular petroleum jelly product to see how it's being used, and by whom.
"Hello," he starts, "I'm doing some research for a petroleum jelly manufacturer.
Have you ever used the product?" "Yes. My husband and I use it during intercourse," she answers.
The researcher is stunned by the blunt reply but quickly regains his composure.
"Um, er... I admire you for your honesty," he continues.
"Can you tell me exactly how you use it?"

"Sure, we put it on the doorknob so the kids can't get in."

He's inquiring about a particular petroleum jelly product to see how it's being used, and by whom.
"Hello," he starts, "I'm doing some research for a petroleum jelly manufacturer.
Have you ever used the product?" "Yes. My husband and I use it during intercourse," she answers.

You have got to like that one,

My reply is a bit Naughty but might get a Laugh out of it, husband, wife and daughter were arguing who was going to wash the evening meals dishes and they came to the solution of who spoke first would wash the dishes, they had a male lodger living with them and he was going to take advantage of the situation, he said may I make love to your daughter and as there was no answer he took the daughter, then he said the same thing about the mother and the same thing happened, now that night the lodger was going out for the night and when he reached for the Bril cream so he could part his hair he found out it was empty so he shouts out where is the jar of Vaseline, the father says ok I will wash the dishes

Lol that's a good Luckyus I just couldn't stop laughing and I thought they were using it lubricate other interesting places on their body Hahaha

When my husband and I were married 52 years ago hubby had painten leather shoes whilst on our honeymoon we popped in to little corner store to buy a jar of Vaseline to clean his shoes there were 2 elderly women talking to the shop owner as we walked into the shop one lady said oh here are the honeymooners now my husband is 6ft2 and I scrape 5ft so when hubby asked for vasaline one of the ladies came over to me and whispered it’s not all bad dear it does get better

Why didn’t I think of that 60 years ago 😩😩😩

Herd this one before

Guy goes into the pharmacy and says he needs some condoms and a jar of Vicks vaporub ready for sex tonight. Pharmisist asks what the hell is he gonna do with the Vaporub. Customer says he pops a condom on, a layer of Vicks, and then a 2nd condom .... that way as least one of them will know if the condom breaks.