SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
Vella Gonzaga

Vella Gonzaga

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 23, 2021
Do you have any budget-friendly Christmas gift ideas?

Hey members! :)

It's been a while since we've had a good chat. How's everyone doing? Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner? 🎄 The festive spirit is kicking in, and I'm curious – how are you getting ready for the holiday season? As for me, I'm on a mission to save as much money as I can next year, so I’m steering away from the typical expensive Christmas gifts. Do you have any clever, budget-friendly ideas to share? Maybe a heartfelt Christmas card with a personal touch or a timeless book I can pass down to my loved ones – those gifts truly last. 💝

So, share your fantastic ideas in the comments below, and help me make this holiday season memorable without breaking the bank! 🎅

compressed-gift.jpeg
Credits: Unsplah

By the time you reach a certain age there's not much you need or want. My wife and I just make up a pack of favourite things we buy for ourselves. She loves Wordsearch books, so l get her a couple of those, along with the obligatory diary. Also her favourite lollies and chocolate. Sometimes l look at books as she is an avid reader. As they say, "It's not the cost , but the thought that counts".

• Love
Reactions: Vella Gonzaga
Book of home made redeemable vouchers, such as date/movie night at home with popcorn; favourite home cooked meal; car wash; massage/footrubs.
All things you can do that won't break the bank and spending time with a loved one is something is a valued gift.
By the time you reach a certain age there's not much you need or want. My wife and I just make up a pack of favourite things we buy for ourselves. She loves Wordsearch books, so l get her a couple of those, along with the obligatory diary. Also her favourite lollies and chocolate. Sometimes l look at books as she is an avid reader. As they say, "It's not the cost , but the thought that counts".

Yes!

'It's not the cost, but the thought that counts.' I couldn't agree more!

Will definitely add books and massage vouchers to my list.

Thanks for the recommendations @Trish M and @Andrew :)