Do You Believe Role Playing Is Cheating

This is a discussion I had with friends and one of those believe role playing is the same as cheating.

What is your thoughts on this and have you done Role Play .

I have 💋❤️

View attachment 29301
is this like where for instance a guy asks their partner: Ok, darling just for that bit of extra spice, tonight lets Role play.

You imagine that I am a handsome prince from a foreign land and while you do that, I'll pretend that you are your best friend, or your sister?

those who talk and skite about their prowess are to be avoided Poof like a light it has gone.

You only have to go to a lingerie shop or a sexy land shop to see the different outfits for Role playing in the bedroom. It is only cheating if you do it with someone other than your own partner . -) Each to their own I say in the bedroom

is this like where for instance a guy asks their partner: Ok, darling just for that bit of extra spice, tonight lets Role play.

You imagine that I am a handsome prince from a foreign land and while you do that, I'll pretend that you are your best friend, or your sister?
A little like that or you know that song Pina Colada

This song sums it up.

Escape (The Piña Colada Song)

I was tired of my lady
We'd been together too long
Like a worn out recording
Of a favorite song
So while she lay there sleepin'
I read the paper in bed
And in the personal columns
There was this letter I read
If you like piña coladas
And gettin' caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you like makin' love at midnight
In the dunes on the cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape
I didn't think about my lady
I know that sounds kinda mean
But me and my old lady
Had fallen into the same old dull routine
So I wrote to the paper
Took out a personal ad
And though I'm nobody's poet
I thought it wasn't half bad
Yes, I like piña coladas
I'm not much into health food
I am into champagne
I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon
And cut through all this red tape
At a bar called O'Malley's
Where we'll plan our escape
So I waited with high hopes
And she walked in the place
I knew her smile in an instant
I knew the curve of her face
It was my own lovely lady
And she said, "Oh, it's you"
Then we laughed for a moment
And I said, "I never knew"
"That you like piña coladas
And the feel of the ocean
And the taste of champagne
If you like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the cape
You're the lady I've looked for
Come with me and escape"
If you like piña coladas
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the cape
I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape
Yes, I like piña coladas
I'm not much into health food
I am into champagne
I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon
And cut through all this red tape
At a bar called O'Malley's

I spent years as a carefree light-travelling adventurer, and I've lived a rich life out in amongst nature, whoa- man.

Loved life in boats, mansions, and great houses, all around Australia, both off grid and lived in cities. I was quite sociable man.

I've had myself absolutely heaps of truly roar and real wildlife adventures, and yes, it's true, I've almost died a great many times.
I had all types of outback aussie life encounters, I've known many women, in many places, but I never did any crimes.

Then I got lost, and all turned around from my loving life's journey, when I fell, lost-in-lust, hard, for a very pretty face,
then on and on and on, down tumbling through hard times, I fell hard, out of the limelight and landed, a very long way from Grace.

For a long while there, it was a true worry, and yet I'm five weeks off seventy and with a big grin smiling, it's true, I can fully state.
Know I'm not done with the parties, or the revelry, and she'll either eventually show up, or her sister will, that's for certain, hey mate.

I have been planning how to support my return to life adventure for a long time, with a great many books, now written, to sell,

The plan is to just keep on living and loving the journey by myself, with an amazing other (or with others) till in the midst of enjoyment, I know it's time no more here to dwell. It'll be my time to move on my adventure, cause, one day I'll hear my end bell.

Last edited:
I spent years as a carefree light-travelling adventurer, and I've lived a rich life out in amongst nature, hey man.

Loved life in boats, mansions and great houses, all around Australia, both off grid and lived in cities, I was quite sociable man.

Had myself absolutely heaps of truly roar and real adventures, and yes, it's true, I've almost died many times.
I had all types of outback aussie life adventures, I have known many women, in many places, but I never did any crimes.

Then got lost and all turned around from my loving life's journey, when I fell, lost in lust, hard, for a very pretty face,
then on and on and on tumbling through hard times, I fell hard, down out of the limelight and landed a long way from Grace.

for a long while it was a worry, and yet I'm five weeks off seventy and with a big grin smiling, it's true that I can fully state.
Know I'm not done with the parties, or the revelry and she'll either eventually show up, or a sister will, that's for certain, hey mate.

I have been planning how to support my return to life adventure for a long time, and a great many books, now written, I shall sell,
The plan is to just keep on living and loving the journey, by myself, with an amazing other, or with others, till I hear the end bell.
That almost sounds like a song. Great story and sounds like you have had a great life . I love personal stories like this one. Thank you for sharing