Discover this mind-blowing $12 Kmart storage hack to transform your coffee pod chaos into an organised dream!

If you're a coffee lover like us, you'll understand the importance of having your brew just right. But with our ever-growing collection of coffee pods, it can be a challenge to keep them organised and accessible. We've all been there—rummaging through the kitchen cupboards in search of the perfect blend, only to find it buried beneath countless others.

Fear not, fellow caffeine enthusiasts! We've stumbled upon a brilliant storage solution for your coffee pods from an unexpected source, and the best part? It only costs $12!

1684720517365.png
An unexpected $12 Kmart product works wonders as Anita Birges revamps a kitchen space. Source: Anita Birges/TikTok.

Professional organiser Anita Birges, has shared her jaw-dropping hack using an affordable Kmart product initially designed for a completely different purpose. Anita's secret weapon is the Modular Brush Storage Box, originally intended for organising your makeup brushes and beauty tools. Who'd have thought that this little gem would be the perfect ally in managing coffee pod chaos?

Instead of the usual cluttered mess, Anita shows us how this budget-friendly item can turn your kitchen into a minimalist coffee connoisseur's dream. In her video, she states, 'Are you ready to have your mind blown because I have the ultimate kitchen organising hack for you? This hack for your coffee pods is going to change your life, especially if you are a daily coffee lover.'

By utilising the modular box's adjustable dividers, you can tailor the storage to your needs, separating the coffee pods according to strength, flavour, or even brand. Anita even suggests creating labels for each section, making it even easier to grab your desired blend.

1684720517445.png
In the Modular Brush Storage Box, she meticulously arranged the coffee pods. Source: Anita Birges/Tiktok

The Modular Brush Storage Box boasts a few more charming features that make it ideal for wrangling those pods. 'What I love most about this little box is the removable dividers and the cover. Each divided section fits two sleeves of coffee pods to perfection,' Anita shares. 'It also has a flip-top lid to stop them from getting dusty on your kitchen bench. Sleek, slimline, stylish, and organised.'

Using a makeup organiser for the kitchen may sound unconventional, but Anita's resourcefulness reminds us to 'always think outside the box.' She explains, 'Just because a product is marketed a certain way doesn't mean you can't use it for other things. And that’s part of what I love to do.'

Anita's video has since amassed over 30,000 views, with people eager to implement her innovative storage system. One viewer commented, 'Genius! It's such a great idea—I'm going to share it with all the coffee lovers I know.' Meanwhile, another praised, 'Great idea! I never remember which colours are which strength or type!'

Other Affordable Organisation and Storage Solutions​

The budget-friendly solution Anita has suggested isn’t the only way to stay organised and tidy in the kitchen. There are plenty of other organisational gadgets and tools available at lower prices or even homemade solutions that can save space and make cooking and entertaining an easier affair.

Old Mason Jars​

One economical and creative storage hack is to use old mason jars to store items like salt, sugar, and herbs. This can be a great way to keep the counters tidy while maintaining an interesting and vintage feel. Other kitchen storage items like multipurpose trays, drawer organisers, and stackable dishes can also provide efficient storage and organisation at a low price.

Three-tiered Rack​

For larger items such as pots, pans, baking sheets, and other cookware, a three-tiered rack can be placed in a corner of the pantry and used to neatly store items. DIY pot racks can also be made by hanging utensils and cookware from a ceiling-mounted rod and using S-Hooks to create an out-of-the-way storage solution.

Key Takeaways
  • Professional organiser Anita Birges revealed a $12 Kmart hack for neatly storing coffee pods in a kitchen.
  • The hack uses a Modular Brush Storage Box, designed for organising makeup brushes and beauty tools, to organise and store coffee pods.
  • The modular box features adjustable dividers and a flip-top lid, making it a sleek and stylish solution for coffee lovers.
  • Birges' video showcasing the organisation system has been viewed 30,000 times, with many expressing enthusiasm to try the hack themselves.
These simple and affordable solutions just show that it’s possible to keep the kitchen organised without breaking the bank. With some ingenuity and creativity, we can have a neat and clutter-free kitchen—just like Anita’s incredible storage hack! So, go get yourself down to Kmart, grab the $12 Modular Brush Storage Box, and give your coffee pods the organisation and presentation they deserve!

Will you be giving this organisation tip a try? Or maybe you have another way of storing your coffee pods, beans, or instant coffee? Tell us all about it in the comments below.

Attachments

• 1684720534344.png
    1684720534344.png
    707.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1684720534445.png
    1684720534445.png
    739.4 KB · Views: 0
Sponsored
NO in my house I love clutter & have it in every room. This is because I never throw anything away that might be useful. This has developed by throwing away things that would have been of use the next day or so. So now I just make a selection and then store it where it will most likely be needed. ie wool in the knitting bag & cardboard near the card-making gear. As I said I love my clutter but I hate cooking so keep the things that I use handy on the bench. That is just me.

NO in my house I love clutter & have it in every room. This is because I never throw anything away that might be useful. This has developed by throwing away things that would have been of use the next day or so. So now I just make a selection and then store it where it will most likely be needed. ie wool in the knitting bag & cardboard near the card-making gear. As I said I love my clutter but I hate cooking so keep the things that I use handy on the bench. That is just me.
What a nice perspective! I can see how it also spares you some rummaging through drawers and containers looking for something :LOL:

Reactions: Ezzy
If you're a coffee lover like us, you'll understand the importance of having your brew just right. But with our ever-growing collection of coffee pods, it can be a challenge to keep them organised and accessible. We've all been there—rummaging through the kitchen cupboards in search of the perfect blend, only to find it buried beneath countless others.

Fear not, fellow caffeine enthusiasts! We've stumbled upon a brilliant storage solution for your coffee pods from an unexpected source, and the best part? It only costs $12!

View attachment 20306
An unexpected $12 Kmart product works wonders as Anita Birges revamps a kitchen space. Source: Anita Birges/TikTok.

Professional organiser Anita Birges, has shared her jaw-dropping hack using an affordable Kmart product initially designed for a completely different purpose. Anita's secret weapon is the Modular Brush Storage Box, originally intended for organising your makeup brushes and beauty tools. Who'd have thought that this little gem would be the perfect ally in managing coffee pod chaos?

Instead of the usual cluttered mess, Anita shows us how this budget-friendly item can turn your kitchen into a minimalist coffee connoisseur's dream. In her video, she states, 'Are you ready to have your mind blown because I have the ultimate kitchen organising hack for you? This hack for your coffee pods is going to change your life, especially if you are a daily coffee lover.'

By utilising the modular box's adjustable dividers, you can tailor the storage to your needs, separating the coffee pods according to strength, flavour, or even brand. Anita even suggests creating labels for each section, making it even easier to grab your desired blend.

View attachment 20307
In the Modular Brush Storage Box, she meticulously arranged the coffee pods. Source: Anita Birges/Tiktok

The Modular Brush Storage Box boasts a few more charming features that make it ideal for wrangling those pods. 'What I love most about this little box is the removable dividers and the cover. Each divided section fits two sleeves of coffee pods to perfection,' Anita shares. 'It also has a flip-top lid to stop them from getting dusty on your kitchen bench. Sleek, slimline, stylish, and organised.'

Using a makeup organiser for the kitchen may sound unconventional, but Anita's resourcefulness reminds us to 'always think outside the box.' She explains, 'Just because a product is marketed a certain way doesn't mean you can't use it for other things. And that’s part of what I love to do.'

Anita's video has since amassed over 30,000 views, with people eager to implement her innovative storage system. One viewer commented, 'Genius! It's such a great idea—I'm going to share it with all the coffee lovers I know.' Meanwhile, another praised, 'Great idea! I never remember which colours are which strength or type!'

The budget-friendly solution Anita has suggested isn’t the only way to stay organised and tidy in the kitchen. There are plenty of other organisational gadgets and tools available at lower prices or even homemade solutions that can save space and make cooking and entertaining an easier affair.

Old Mason Jars​

One economical and creative storage hack is to use old mason jars to store items like salt, sugar, and herbs. This can be a great way to keep the counters tidy while maintaining an interesting and vintage feel. Other kitchen storage items like multipurpose trays, drawer organisers, and stackable dishes can also provide efficient storage and organisation at a low price.

Three-tiered Rack​

For larger items such as pots, pans, baking sheets, and other cookware, a three-tiered rack can be placed in a corner of the pantry and used to neatly store items. DIY pot racks can also be made by hanging utensils and cookware from a ceiling-mounted rod and using S-Hooks to create an out-of-the-way storage solution.

Key Takeaways

• Professional organiser Anita Birges revealed a $12 Kmart hack for neatly storing coffee pods in a kitchen.
  • The hack uses a Modular Brush Storage Box, designed for organising makeup brushes and beauty tools, to organise and store coffee pods.
  • The modular box features adjustable dividers and a flip-top lid, making it a sleek and stylish solution for coffee lovers.
  • Birges' video showcasing the organisation system has been viewed 30,000 times, with many expressing enthusiasm to try the hack themselves.
These simple and affordable solutions just show that it’s possible to keep the kitchen organised without breaking the bank. With some ingenuity and creativity, we can have a neat and clutter-free kitchen—just like Anita’s incredible storage hack! So, go get yourself down to Kmart, grab the $12 Modular Brush Storage Box, and give your coffee pods the organisation and presentation they deserve!

Will you be giving this organisation tip a try? Or maybe you have another way of storing your coffee pods, beans, or instant coffee? Tell us all about it in the comments below
I do not like clutter on the bench tops…
Everything has it’s place in the pantry, and needs to be put away!!
I’m not a fan of clutter on bench tops but I do like my coffee pods next to the coffee machine!😂

Reactions: Ezzy and Gsr

View attachment 20306

View attachment 20307

Old Mason Jars​

Three-tiered Rack​

Key Takeaways

Will you be giving this organisation tip a try? Or maybe you have another way of storing your coffee pods, beans, or instant coffee? Tell us all about it in the comments below.
Another use would be for "green tea","black tea" "ginger tea" and instant coffee

My coffee pods are in a divided wire storage drawer designed for this purpose that I bought at the reject shop for $4 years ago. It fits neatly under the coffee machine.

A clever idea l believe. Using this for green, black & ginger tea & coffee as suggested by. member rehandra is a practical use for these in the kitchen too. I can think of other uses too in the kitchen. Pays to look outside the square as Anita did.

A clever idea l believe. Using this for green, black & ginger tea & coffee as suggested by. member rehandra is a practical use for these in the kitchen too. I can think of other uses too in the kitchen. Pays to look outside the square as Anita did.
Could even use for storage of soaps, toothpaste etc and other goods when they are on special. As you said Ezzy pays to think outside the square.