Discover the 'world-first' Cadbury treat that just hit Coles shelves

Cadbury, the well-loved chocolate company, has once again managed to surprise and delight its Australian fans with a world-first release.

This time, it's a new spin on the classic item, and it's already causing a stir among sweet-toothed shoppers.

The innovative product, a Creme Egg ice cream tub, is now available in Coles stores across the country, and it's being hailed as the 'best ever' by those lucky enough to have already tried it.

The Creme Egg Tub, priced at $12, is a unique collaboration between Cadbury and Peters.

SDC Images (18).png
Cadbury has launched its Creme Egg Tub in partnership with Peters Ice Cream. Image sources: Coles / Cadbury (left), Peters Ice Cream (right).

It's a tantalising blend of creamy vanilla ice cream, studded with chunks of Cadbury chocolate and featuring a 'gooey' fondant centre that mirrors the iconic Creme Egg.

This 'never-before-seen' variation of the cult Easter treat Creme Egg ice cream tub is a game-changer in the confectionery world, and it's already making waves on social media.

Melbourne food blogger @angeeats was one of the first to share his thoughts on the new product on social media.

A self-proclaimed fan of the classic Easter egg, he described the ice cream version as 'delicious' and urged his followers to give it a try.

'You won't be disappointed,' he promised.

You can watch @angeeats’s full video below:

Video source: TikTok/@angeeats.

Fellow food reviewer Nick Vavitis also echoed these sentiments, declaring his love for the Creme Egg and his belief that the seasonal chocolate should be available 'all year round'.

He uploaded his reaction to opening the tub on social media. Upon spotting the signature orange fondant centre, Nick visibly couldn't contain his excitement.

'There is no way it is going to be bad when you can already see the core sticking out,' he said in his video review.

'They have nailed this, this might be one of my favourite ice creams from Cadbury.'

You can watch Nick’s full video below:

Video source: TikTok/@nickvavitis.

The Creme Egg Tub's arrival has been met with widespread enthusiasm, with one consumer expressing their delight that the product was released three months ahead of Easter.

'It looks so good! I don't think I could hold myself back if I bought it,' another commenter wrote.

Cadbury's decision to create this innovative variation was inspired by the fact that almost 6 million Creme Eggs are sold every year in Australia.

'We know Aussies are obsessed with Creme Egg when it returns to the supermarket every year, and who can blame them,' said Andrea Hamori, Head of Marketing at Peters Ice Cream.

'The sweet gooeyness that only a Creme Egg can deliver is irresistible to Aussies looking for a fun Easter snack.'

In addition to the Creme Egg Tub, Cadbury and Peters have also brought back the popular Creme Egg Sticks, retailing for $9.50 in Coles.

'Knowing the scale of their popularity makes releasing this Creme Egg frozen duo in the lead-up to Easter that much sweeter,' Hamori added.
Key Takeaways
  • Cadbury has released a new Creme Egg Tub ice cream in Coles supermarkets in Australia in partnership with Peters Ice Cream.
  • At $12, the ice cream features vanilla ice cream with Cadbury chocolate pieces and a gooey fondant centre inspired by the classic Easter treat.
  • The release has generated excitement on social media, with food bloggers and reviewers praising the new product as delicious and a potential favourite.
What are your thoughts on this new Cadbury creation? Have you tried it yet? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Sponsored
Cadbury, the well-loved chocolate company, has once again managed to surprise and delight its Australian fans with a world-first release.

This time, it's a new spin on the classic item, and it's already causing a stir among sweet-toothed shoppers.

The innovative product, a Creme Egg ice cream tub, is now available in Coles stores across the country, and it's being hailed as the 'best ever' by those lucky enough to have already tried it.

The Creme Egg Tub, priced at $12, is a unique collaboration between Cadbury and Peters.

View attachment 40163
Cadbury has launched its Creme Egg Tub in partnership with Peters Ice Cream. Image sources: Coles / Cadbury (left), Peters Ice Cream (right).

It's a tantalising blend of creamy vanilla ice cream, studded with chunks of Cadbury chocolate and featuring a 'gooey' fondant centre that mirrors the iconic Creme Egg.

This 'never-before-seen' variation of the cult Easter treat Creme Egg ice cream tub is a game-changer in the confectionery world, and it's already making waves on social media.

Melbourne food blogger @angeeats was one of the first to share his thoughts on the new product on social media.

A self-proclaimed fan of the classic Easter egg, he described the ice cream version as 'delicious' and urged his followers to give it a try.

'You won't be disappointed,' he promised.

You can watch @angeeats’s full video below:

Video source: TikTok/@angeeats.

Fellow food reviewer Nick Vavitis also echoed these sentiments, declaring his love for the Creme Egg and his belief that the seasonal chocolate should be available 'all year round'.

He uploaded his reaction to opening the tub on social media. Upon spotting the signature orange fondant centre, Nick visibly couldn't contain his excitement.

'There is no way it is going to be bad when you can already see the core sticking out,' he said in his video review.

'They have nailed this, this might be one of my favourite ice creams from Cadbury.'

You can watch Nick’s full video below:

Video source: TikTok/@nickvavitis.

The Creme Egg Tub's arrival has been met with widespread enthusiasm, with one consumer expressing their delight that the product was released three months ahead of Easter.

'It looks so good! I don't think I could hold myself back if I bought it,' another commenter wrote.

Cadbury's decision to create this innovative variation was inspired by the fact that almost 6 million Creme Eggs are sold every year in Australia.

'We know Aussies are obsessed with Creme Egg when it returns to the supermarket every year, and who can blame them,' said Andrea Hamori, Head of Marketing at Peters Ice Cream.

'The sweet gooeyness that only a Creme Egg can deliver is irresistible to Aussies looking for a fun Easter snack.'

In addition to the Creme Egg Tub, Cadbury and Peters have also brought back the popular Creme Egg Sticks, retailing for $9.50 in Coles.

'Knowing the scale of their popularity makes releasing this Creme Egg frozen duo in the lead-up to Easter that much sweeter,' Hamori added.
Key Takeaways

• Cadbury has released a new Creme Egg Tub ice cream in Coles supermarkets in Australia in partnership with Peters Ice Cream.
  • At $12, the ice cream features vanilla ice cream with Cadbury chocolate pieces and a gooey fondant centre inspired by the classic Easter treat.
  • The release has generated excitement on social media, with food bloggers and reviewers praising the new product as delicious and a potential favourite.
What are your thoughts on this new Cadbury creation? Have you tried it yet? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

Yum😊I like creme eggs but it would have been better swirling it through the ice cream rather than a big blob of sweetness.😊

Years ago you could buy an ice-cream, I don't remember the name, something Bomb.
They were covered in beautiful dark chocolate, vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce in the middle.
They were so yummy, wish they would bring them back. Also Eskimo Pies, I just love dark chocolate.
I love dark chocolate also it’s supposed to be good for you and anything caramel.😋😋now where’s my shopping list.yummy😍

Years ago you could buy an ice-cream, I don't remember the name, something Bomb.
They were covered in beautiful dark chocolate, vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce in the middle.
They were so yummy, wish they would bring them back. Also Eskimo Pies, I just love dark chocolate.
I love dark chocolate also it’s supposed to be good for you and anything caramel.😋😋now where’s my shopping list.yummy😍
@mylittletibbies what a description! 😋

Reactions: Veggiepatch
Just looked that dessert up you can actually make it if you can be bothered. It’s like a bombe Alaska dessert.looks delicious.😋😋

• Wow
Reactions: Jarred Santos
If it’s anything like their chocolate, I’ll give it a miss thank you. They keep bringing out these new flavours which aren’t that popular instead of going back to the tried, tested and loved original recipe. You know, the one with the “Glass and a half of milk in every block”! They lost me when they changed that. They have also ruined ‘Roses’ chocolates. Oh, and what happened to the Caramello and Snack blocks. Shame, shame, shame

Reactions: Jarred Santos