Discover the 'unlikely' Coles and Woolies item that will leave your pots and pans grease-free!

It's a well-known fact among our Seniors Discount Club members that we are always looking for new and improved ways to keep our kitchens clean and tidy. That's why we are thrilled to share an 'unlikely' cleaning discovery with you.

This magical item can bring pots and pans back to life with minimal scrubbing and can be found right in the aisles of your local Coles or Woolies! And the best part? It costs less than $6!

Now, allow us to let you in on this cleaning secret. The unlikely hero? Easy-Off Bam Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner.

That's right, the very same product you use to tackle the stubborn build-up in your oven can be used to rejuvenate your pots and pans. Who would have thought?

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 2.24.09 PM.png
A finance expert shared an 'unlikely' cleaning item for giving her old pots and pans a makeover – and it costs less than $6 from Woolworths and Coles. Credit: Woolworths.

Victoria Devine, the brains behind the popular She's On The Money financial podcast, shared this helpful tip through a video on social media, which swiftly garnered over 17,000 views.

In self-confessed cleaning devotee fashion, she said, 'Here's a video literally nobody has asked me for, but I am creating because I love cleaning.’ The video features one of her beloved frying pans coated in grime and grease from years of culinary adventures.

Demonstrating her cleaning innovation, Devine took the greasy pan outside (highly recommended as the fumes can be quite overpowering) and liberally sprayed it with the Easy-Off Bam Oven Cleaner.

After leaving the product to work its magic for 45 minutes, she rinsed the pan under warm water, gently scrubbing away the dissolved grime. For particularly stubborn spots, she applied a lighter coat of oven cleaner and let it sit for another 30 minutes before rinsing it again.

The result? A stainless steel pan bottom that seemed new again, as if erased of its previous years of wear. Devine confidently stated, 'Find me a better “Before and After”. I'll wait.’ And waiting we are, as thousands of viewers have become believers in the power of oven cleaners for their pots and pans.

With this pocket-friendly cleaning solution available at Coles and Woolies for just $5.75, it’s an accessible tool well within reach that can extend the lifespan and sparkle of your kitchenware.

Just remember to rinse the pans thoroughly and use the cleaner in a well-ventilated area!

Key Takeaways

• Victoria Devine, a finance expert, has shared her unlikely cleaning solution for giving her old pots and pans a makeover, which costs less than $6 from Woolworths and Coles.
  • Devine uses Easy-Off Bam Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner to clean her pots and pans, a method that brought her frying pan back to life with minimal scrubbing.
  • In the video, she took her frying pan outside, sprayed oven cleaner onto it, and rinsed and scrubbed it after 45 minutes. She then applied a lighter coat of oven spray for another 30 minutes before a final rinse.
  • Woolies and Coles both sell Easy-Off Bam Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner for $5.75, in-store and online. The video received positive comments from viewers who were impressed by the results.

Other effective cleaning methods for kitchenware

Burnt residues:

If you're struggling with stubborn burnt residue on your pans, there's a simple and effective solution. Create a paste by combining equal parts of bi-carb soda and water. Applying this mixture to the affected areas and allowing it to sit for a few minutes will work wonders.

Afterwards, gently scrub the pan using a nylon brush or a non-abrasive sponge. Your pan will be restored to its former glory, and the best part is this all-natural remedy won't cost you much at all.

Cutting boards:

Here's another secret about removing tough stains from your beloved cutting boards: a humble lemon can be your best friend. Start by cutting a lemon in half and using it to scrub the surface of the cutting board. The natural acidity of the lemon will work its magic in breaking down the stains.

For an extra boost, sprinkle a pinch of coarse salt onto the board. This will turn the lemon into a natural scouring brush. In no time, your cutting board will regain its freshness and cleanliness, both in appearance and aroma.

Stainless steel pots:

Now, let's talk about the mighty white vinegar. This versatile household staple is perfect for banishing mineral deposits and water stains from stainless steel pots. All you need to do is bring equal parts water and vinegar to a boil in the clouded pot.

Once the mixture has cooled, wash the pot as you normally would. You'll be amazed at how white vinegar can make your stainless steel kitchenware shine like new again.

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 2.24.01 PM.png
There are plenty of natural ways to clean your kitchen wares. Credit: Unsplash/leyameera.

With these simple and affordable tips, you can easily maintain the cleanliness and appearance of your kitchen utensils and equipment. They make the perfect companions to the Easy-Off Bam Oven Cleaner for your pots and pans, as all great cleaning tips should.

So go on, treat your kitchenware collection to some much-needed pampering, and relish in the satisfaction of gleaming utensils and appliances. After all, a spotless kitchen is a small but meaningful joy in life, wouldn't you agree? Happy cleaning, dear members!

Reactions: Zoya and Ricci
Sponsored
It's a well-known fact among our Seniors Discount Club members that we are always looking for new and improved ways to keep our kitchens clean and tidy. That's why we are thrilled to share an 'unlikely' cleaning discovery with you.

This magical item can bring pots and pans back to life with minimal scrubbing and can be found right in the aisles of your local Coles or Woolies! And the best part? It costs less than $6!

Now, allow us to let you in on this cleaning secret. The unlikely hero? Easy-Off Bam Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner.

That's right, the very same product you use to tackle the stubborn build-up in your oven can be used to rejuvenate your pots and pans. Who would have thought?

View attachment 21717
A finance expert shared an 'unlikely' cleaning item for giving her old pots and pans a makeover – and it costs less than $6 from Woolworths and Coles. Credit: Woolworths.

Victoria Devine, the brains behind the popular She's On The Money financial podcast, shared this helpful tip through a video on social media, which swiftly garnered over 17,000 views.

In self-confessed cleaning devotee fashion, she said, 'Here's a video literally nobody has asked me for, but I am creating because I love cleaning.’ The video features one of her beloved frying pans coated in grime and grease from years of culinary adventures.

Demonstrating her cleaning innovation, Devine took the greasy pan outside (highly recommended as the fumes can be quite overpowering) and liberally sprayed it with the Easy-Off Bam Oven Cleaner.

After leaving the product to work its magic for 45 minutes, she rinsed the pan under warm water, gently scrubbing away the dissolved grime. For particularly stubborn spots, she applied a lighter coat of oven cleaner and let it sit for another 30 minutes before rinsing it again.

The result? A stainless steel pan bottom that seemed new again, as if erased of its previous years of wear. Devine confidently stated, 'Find me a better “Before and After”. I'll wait.’ And waiting we are, as thousands of viewers have become believers in the power of oven cleaners for their pots and pans.

With this pocket-friendly cleaning solution available at Coles and Woolies for just $5.75, it’s an accessible tool well within reach that can extend the lifespan and sparkle of your kitchenware.

Just remember to rinse the pans thoroughly and use the cleaner in a well-ventilated area!

Key Takeaways

• Victoria Devine, a finance expert, has shared her unlikely cleaning solution for giving her old pots and pans a makeover, which costs less than $6 from Woolworths and Coles.
  • Devine uses Easy-Off Bam Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner to clean her pots and pans, a method that brought her frying pan back to life with minimal scrubbing.
  • In the video, she took her frying pan outside, sprayed oven cleaner onto it, and rinsed and scrubbed it after 45 minutes. She then applied a lighter coat of oven spray for another 30 minutes before a final rinse.
  • Woolies and Coles both sell Easy-Off Bam Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner for $5.75, in-store and online. The video received positive comments from viewers who were impressed by the results.

Burnt residues:

If you're struggling with stubborn burnt residue on your pans, there's a simple and effective solution. Create a paste by combining equal parts of bi-carb soda and water. Applying this mixture to the affected areas and allowing it to sit for a few minutes will work wonders.

Afterwards, gently scrub the pan using a nylon brush or a non-abrasive sponge. Your pan will be restored to its former glory, and the best part is this all-natural remedy won't cost you much at all.

Cutting boards:

Here's another secret about removing tough stains from your beloved cutting boards: a humble lemon can be your best friend. Start by cutting a lemon in half and using it to scrub the surface of the cutting board. The natural acidity of the lemon will work its magic in breaking down the stains.

For an extra boost, sprinkle a pinch of coarse salt onto the board. This will turn the lemon into a natural scouring brush. In no time, your cutting board will regain its freshness and cleanliness, both in appearance and aroma.

Stainless steel pots:

Now, let's talk about the mighty white vinegar. This versatile household staple is perfect for banishing mineral deposits and water stains from stainless steel pots. All you need to do is bring equal parts water and vinegar to a boil in the clouded pot.

Once the mixture has cooled, wash the pot as you normally would. You'll be amazed at how white vinegar can make your stainless steel kitchenware shine like new again.

View attachment 21718
There are plenty of natural ways to clean your kitchen wares. Credit: Unsplash/leyameera.

With these simple and affordable tips, you can easily maintain the cleanliness and appearance of your kitchen utensils and equipment. They make the perfect companions to the Easy-Off Bam Oven Cleaner for your pots and pans, as all great cleaning tips should.

So go on, treat your kitchenware collection to some much-needed pampering, and relish in the satisfaction of gleaming utensils and appliances. After all, a spotless kitchen is a small but meaningful joy in life, wouldn't you agree? Happy cleaning, dear members!

I would also put the pan (once sprayed with Bam) into a plastic bag and tie it up. The secret is time...many just spray things and a minute later expect it to be clean and of course it is not.

Reactions: Zoya and AlanQ
I would also put the pan (once sprayed with Bam) into a plastic bag and tie it up. The secret is time...many just spray things and a minute later expect it to be clean and of course it is not.
leave black plastic in the sun to also create a micro steam environment that will add to the process of the chemical solvent(s).

View attachment 21717

Key Takeaways

Burnt residues:

Cutting boards:

Stainless steel pots:

View attachment 21718

My simple solution for the pots and pans, glass stove tops and off course the sink is Gumption.. its light to use on a wet cloth and easy to remove the residue as well with another wet cloth or it it's the sink bowl then water straight from the tap is simple.. it's certainly not messy and doesn't need any elbow grease to achieve whatever is my task at hand. I use a wet cloth with Gumption on the base off burnt pots and it doesn't take any effort and if there are a few burnt spots remaining then a little on scourer will fix it. Its rare that i need to use a scourer but if i do then some Gumption is the solution

Reactions: Zoya
Gee, this is like rocket science..we need to be told how to do things by another Expert!! Give me a break….

• Haha
Reactions: KatKop
I used to use Bam of the glasses of the wood fire when cold..works a treat.
Thanks for sharing I will definitely try this next time my pans need doing.