Discover the 'ultimate' $18 travel item that Kmart shoppers cannot get enough of!

Let's face it, no matter how much of a 'minimalist' we all strive to be when packing for a holiday, it's hard to fit everything in a single suitcase.

And while travelling is all about having a great time, comfort is also essential–especially when it comes to long-haul flights.

Luckily, our friends at Kmart have come up with a genius solution that's not only revolutionary but also ultra-affordable!

Kmart has just released an 'ultimate' travel item that will surely excite budget-conscious members–the ‘Inflatable Front Travel Pillow’.

FB resize 97.jpg
Kmart’s Inflatable Front Travel Pillow retails for $18. Credit: Kmart

For just $18 (relatively cheap compared to the padded neck pillows out there), travellers can now get some shut-eye on their next long journey.

The pillow was designed in such a way that it allows your head and neck to lean forward naturally.

Plus, it's straightforward to use–just inflate the pillow, pop it on your knees and rest your hands through it while leaning forward. It can all be done in just a couple of breaths! And when it's deflated, it folds flat and fits into a small pouch, so it's super easy to store.

Moreover, it's also received rave reviews online from shoppers who've experimented with it.

'Yeah, it is awkward looking but actually is really comfortable and perfect for long plane rides,' one customer wrote in the Kmart website's reviews section.

'I used it, my son used it, my mum used it at one stage of the flight, and it's very comfortable,' another said in a video.

A Kmart spokesperson stated that the pillow has been a ‘huge hit’ because it’s cheaper than similar products on the market.

‘We are seeing customers seeking more budget-friendly travel products to make their travel experiences complete,’ the spokesperson added.

So don't miss this chance to enjoy a more comfortable journey this summer, members–head to your nearest Kmart store and pick up the Inflatable Front Travel Pillow. It fits in your bag nicely and quickly, takes only a minute to inflate and deflate, and is also designed to maximise space in your suitcase–what more could you ask?

Key Takeaways
  • Kmart has released a new travel item, the 'Inflatable Front Travel Pillow’, which shoppers highly appreciate.
  • Despite its unusual design, customers have praised its comfort and convenience for long plane rides.
  • The $18 pillow inflates and deflates quickly and comes with a storage pouch; it can be used in multiple positions for ultimate comfort.

Here’s a review from one customer:

Are you willing to try this Kmart pillow on your next journey, dear members? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Sponsored
Let's face it, no matter how much of a 'minimalist' we all strive to be when packing for a holiday, it's hard to fit everything in a single suitcase.

And while travelling is all about having a great time, comfort is also essential–especially when it comes to long-haul flights.

Luckily, our friends at Kmart have come up with a genius solution that's not only revolutionary but also ultra-affordable!

Kmart has just released an 'ultimate' travel item that will surely excite budget-conscious members–the ‘Inflatable Front Travel Pillow’.

View attachment 26953

For just $18 (relatively cheap compared to the padded neck pillows out there), travellers can now get some shut-eye on their next long journey.

The pillow was designed in such a way that it allows your head and neck to lean forward naturally.

Plus, it's straightforward to use–just inflate the pillow, pop it on your knees and rest your hands through it while leaning forward. It can all be done in just a couple of breaths! And when it's deflated, it folds flat and fits into a small pouch, so it's super easy to store.

Moreover, it's also received rave reviews online from shoppers who've experimented with it.

'Yeah, it is awkward looking but actually is really comfortable and perfect for long plane rides,' one customer wrote in the Kmart website's reviews section.

'I used it, my son used it, my mum used it at one stage of the flight, and it's very comfortable,' another said in a video.

A Kmart spokesperson stated that the pillow has been a ‘huge hit’ because it’s cheaper than similar products on the market.

‘We are seeing customers seeking more budget-friendly travel products to make their travel experiences complete,’ the spokesperson added.

So don't miss this chance to enjoy a more comfortable journey this summer, members–head to your nearest Kmart store and pick up the Inflatable Front Travel Pillow. It fits in your bag nicely and quickly, takes only a minute to inflate and deflate, and is also designed to maximise space in your suitcase–what more could you ask?

Key Takeaways

• Kmart has released a new travel item, the 'Inflatable Front Travel Pillow’, which shoppers highly appreciate.
  • Despite its unusual design, customers have praised its comfort and convenience for long plane rides.
  • The $18 pillow inflates and deflates quickly and comes with a storage pouch; it can be used in multiple positions for ultimate comfort.

Are you willing to try this Kmart pillow on your next journey, dear members? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

No I would not. Looks more like cats play house to me

I have been looking at these for a while. They are too big and too uncomfortable and hard to blow up. when I first got one I was excited but trying to get it going and practicing to use it was not what they say it is.

Reactions: Jennylolo and Trudi

View attachment 26953

Key Takeaways

I think it would be great, my daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter are going to New York, for a white Christmas hopefully and then Texas and Disneyland and a few other places December 2024, and I think these would be perfect for the flights I’m gonna have to tell them about them.

Reactions: TheBear

View attachment 26953

Key Takeaways

Have you ever noticed that the buggers don't seem to fold up as easily when deflated, never seem to fit the container supplied?.

View attachment 26953

Key Takeaways

Cheap cat toy😻

• Haha
Reactions: hinda

View attachment 26953

Key Takeaways

no!