Discover the ingredient that's revolutionising age-defying skincare

Are you tired of trying endless skincare products* that promise youthful, radiant skin but fail to deliver?

Look no further because the secret to flawless skin* is finally here—and it comes from an unlikely source beneath the sea*.

Collagen* is the unsung hero of healthy, youthful-looking skin and is finally being utilised in skincare. This critical protein forms the structural framework of our skin, providing strength, firmness and elasticity*.

Abundant in our youth, collagen production* declines as we age, leading to wrinkles, sagging, dryness and loss of that youthful ‘bounce’*.

In fact, studies show we lose about 1 per cent of our collagen per year* after the age of 20. By the time we reach our 60s, over half of our skin's collagen has disappeared*.

copy of image00026 (1).jpeg
Collagen forms the structural framework of our skin, providing strength, firmness and elasticity. Image source: Bescher Beauty

Thankfully, researchers have discovered the unparalleled benefits of a little-known ingredient: sea cucumber collagen*.

Studies have shown that this ingredient has a ‘better moisture-retention and moisture-absorption capacity’* than collagen from other sources.

More than that, clinical studies have also proven that sea cucumber collagen* can:
Inspired by this game-changing ingredient, Bescher Beauty* has launched the revolutionary Sea Cucumber Collagen Collection*.

While many skincare products* claim to boost collagen, not all are made equal.

Meticulously formulated by skincare experts*, Bescher Beauty’s* products harness the rejuvenating power of sustainably sourced sea cucumber collagen*.

The star of the collection is the Sea Cucumber Collagen Regeneration Serum*. This silky serum quickly sinks into the skin, regenerating and repairing cells*, reducing inflammation*, improving elasticity*, and reigniting radiance*.

Potent supporting ingredients like hyaluronic acid* and glycerin* work synergistically with the sea cucumber collagen* for amplified anti-ageing results*.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 144528.png
Bescher Beauty has launched the revolutionary Sea Cucumber Collagen Collection. Image source: Bescher Beauty

Two luxurious products complete the collection: the Sea Cucumber Collagen Anti-Ageing Cream* to target wrinkles* and loss of firmness*, and the Sea Cucumber Collagen Calming Cream* to soothe sensitivity* and redness*.

The Sea Cucumber Collagen Anti-Ageing Cream* has the ability to instantly rejuvenate skin* and give it a youthful glow*.

It effectively minimises lines*, wrinkles*, and other signs of sun damage*, leaving your skin completely renewed and revitalised*.

Meanwhile, Sea Cucumber Collagen Calming Cream* enhances the metabolism of skin cells*, leading to an improvement in both immediate and long-term hydration*.

This, in turn, helps to soothe and protect* irritated and dry skin conditions while protecting against further environmental damage*.

It’s clear the Sea Cucumber Collagen Collection* isn't just another overhyped skincare line.

Backed by extensive scientific research*, it represents a breakthrough in harnessing the skin-transforming powers of sea cucumber collagen*.

Bescher Beauty* boasts an impressive collection of 1,800 five-star reviews*, along with a stunning before-and-after compilation* that showcases the transformative power* of their products.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 144542.png
Bescher Beauty has stunning before-and-after photos that showcase the transformative power of their products. Image source: Bescher Beauty

As a special offer*, Seniors Discount Club members can enjoy an exclusive 15% discount on* Bescher Beauty products*.

Simply use the code CLUB15 at the checkout* and enjoy the benefits of high-quality skincare* at an unbeatable price.

Unlock the secret to your most youthful, flawless skin* with Bescher Beauty*. The ocean's best-kept skincare secret* is finally out of the water—and into your skincare routine!*

*Please note, members, that this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission when you click on a link—at no cost to you! We do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Sponsored
The reviews are good except one who said she saw no difference and another who said it took over a month to arrive

These products cost between $119 to $129 each.

There is a 20% off sale atm plus a $20 off first order

In my experience, focusing on a healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables, staying hydrated, and getting enough sleep, has made a noticeable difference in my skin's appearance and overall health. Additionally, incorporating gentle, natural skincare products free from harsh chemicals and additives has been key for me.
That being said, I'm always open to exploring new skincare options. If you're still searching for effective treatments, I recently came across some interesting cosmetic procedures that can help rejuvenate your appearance at https://www.refreshwellness.net/. It's worth considering alternative approaches before diving into the latest skincare trend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olliesmum
What did the poor Sea cucumber ever do to do to end up an ingredient in a bottle? I agree it’s all about what you put into your body whole foods, not what you apply to its external covering that will give the best results.

Reactions: Littleboy8
Well imagine with their 20% discount they do NOT recognize SDC team discount of CLUB15 code
"Enter a valid discount code or gift card"
Definitely some sort of sheisters.

Reactions: Littleboy8
In my experience, focusing on a healthy lifestyle, including a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables, staying hydrated, and getting enough sleep, has made a noticeable difference in my skin's appearance and overall health. Additionally, incorporating gentle, natural skincare products free from harsh chemicals and additives has been key for me.
That being said, I'm always open to exploring new skincare options. If you're still searching for effective treatments, I recently came across some interesting cosmetic procedures that can help rejuvenate your appearance at https://www.refreshwellness.net/. It's worth considering alternative approaches before diving into the latest skincare trend.
Bit of free sneaky advertising here in this post I see.🙀

Reactions: LeahI
As with most things nowadays, SDC has joined the pack in slowly sneaking advertising into their site. Now, for a group that stated it would help seniors save money, we are offered a product that is well outside the average pensioner's budget. SDC, remember this?

Attachments

• 1713221387219.png
    1713221387219.png
    41 KB · Views: 0
  • 1713221410146.png
    1713221410146.png
    41 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Petra
As with most things nowadays, SDC has joined the pack in slowly sneaking advertising into their site. Now, for a group that stated it would help seniors save money, we are offered a product that is well outside the average pensioner's budget. SDC, remember this?
For goodness sake, you do not have to read it. I for one still have money to treat myself with.

Reactions: Abby2