Discover the 2-ingredient Nutella cake taking the internet by storm – baking doesn't get any simpler than this!

Baking is often seen as a comforting and straightforward activity, with images of fluffy cakes, golden cookies, and crusty loaves of bread coming to mind.

However, anyone who has attempted to bake knows that it is not always a simple process.

The perfect bake requires precision, patience, and a keen understanding of the ingredients and techniques involved.

But what happens when you discover that some of those essential ingredients are missing from your pantry?

Social media influencer Claudia has been shaking up the baking world by proving that sometimes, you don't need a fully stocked pantry to create a mouthwatering treat.

The mum-of-three, who regularly posts videos showcasing her budget-friendly purchases from Kmart, her family's daily life, and clever snack ideas, gained widespread attention on social media when she revealed a surprising recipe for a delectable dessert made with just two ingredients: Nutella and eggs!

'Snack hack! Again! So, this one, I’m looking forward to. This is not healthy. This is two ingredients — Nutella and eggs, and it’s supposed to make the gooiest, chocolatiest, yummiest cake ever,' she said before mixing a cup of the spread with four eggs to make a cake mixture.

‘If “trust the process” had a cover photo, it would be this,’ Claudia continued, visibly grossed out by the gooey consistency.

‘It is safe to say I won’t be trying any of this cake mix.’

To make matters even more appealing, the mother disclosed that she opted for the Coles brand version of 'Nutella' instead of the original, which is more affordable and equally delicious.

Claudia noted: ‘I did go and buy the Coles one, and it was very cheap, and I’m sure a lot of people do have Nutella in their cupboard.’

The mum then placed the cake mix in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, and was pleasantly surprised when she took it out.

1683522743004.png
The mum-of-three made the rounds on social media after she shared a 2-ingredient ‘snack hack’. Credit: TikTok/claudiashops.

Claudia said: ‘Do you know how good this smells?’

And she was even more surprised when she tasted the treat, saying: ‘That is so good. So, so good. No exaggeration. So f****ing good!’

The video gained traction on TikTok, with more than 52,000 users having viewed it.

One person wrote: 'I’m soooo trying this!’

'Thank you, lunch-box-mum Queen,' another praised.

A third chimed in: ‘I honestly thought it was going to come out looking like chocolate scrambled eggs.’

As well as liking the concept of the cake, TikTok users also appreciated that she used the more affordable chocolate spread from Coles, rather than a more expensive brand.

‘The Coles Nutella is just as good in my opinion,’ one person claimed.

Key Takeaways
  • A 2-ingredient Nutella cake recipe has gone viral on the internet, showcasing a simple and easy-to-make dessert.
  • The recipe, shared by social media influencer Claudia, only requires Nutella and eggs to create a gooey, delicious cake.
  • The video has gained over 52,000 views on TikTok, with many users excited to try the recipe themselves.
  • TikTok users appreciated that Claudia used a more affordable chocolate spread from Coles, making the recipe budget-friendly.

So, there you have it, folks! This recipe is proof that baking doesn't have to be a painstakingly long process but can be easy and simple with a little bit of imagination.

On that note, why don't you join the crowd and give Claudia's Nutella cake a go? Maybe you have something interesting to add that'll make it even more delicious!

Also, we recommend checking out this article for another 2-ingredient cake recipe.

Have you tried making any budget-friendly recipes? Tell us all about it in the comments section below!

Sponsored
Baking is often seen as a comforting and straightforward activity, with images of fluffy cakes, golden cookies, and crusty loaves of bread coming to mind.

However, anyone who has attempted to bake knows that it is not always a simple process.

The perfect bake requires precision, patience, and a keen understanding of the ingredients and techniques involved.

But what happens when you discover that some of those essential ingredients are missing from your pantry?

Social media influencer Claudia has been shaking up the baking world by proving that sometimes, you don't need a fully stocked pantry to create a mouthwatering treat.

The mum-of-three, who regularly posts videos showcasing her budget-friendly purchases from Kmart, her family's daily life, and clever snack ideas, gained widespread attention on social media when she revealed a surprising recipe for a delectable dessert made with just two ingredients: Nutella and eggs!

'Snack hack! Again! So, this one, I’m looking forward to. This is not healthy. This is two ingredients — Nutella and eggs, and it’s supposed to make the gooiest, chocolatiest, yummiest cake ever,' she said before mixing a cup of the spread with four eggs to make a cake mixture.

‘If “trust the process” had a cover photo, it would be this,’ Claudia continued, visibly grossed out by the gooey consistency.

‘It is safe to say I won’t be trying any of this cake mix.’

To make matters even more appealing, the mother disclosed that she opted for the Coles brand version of 'Nutella' instead of the original, which is more affordable and equally delicious.

Claudia noted: ‘I did go and buy the Coles one, and it was very cheap, and I’m sure a lot of people do have Nutella in their cupboard.’

The mum then placed the cake mix in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius, and was pleasantly surprised when she took it out.

View attachment 19291
The mum-of-three made the rounds on social media after she shared a 2-ingredient ‘snack hack’. Credit: TikTok/claudiashops.

Claudia said: ‘Do you know how good this smells?’

And she was even more surprised when she tasted the treat, saying: ‘That is so good. So, so good. No exaggeration. So f****ing good!’

The video gained traction on TikTok, with more than 52,000 users having viewed it.

One person wrote: 'I’m soooo trying this!’

'Thank you, lunch-box-mum Queen,' another praised.

A third chimed in: ‘I honestly thought it was going to come out looking like chocolate scrambled eggs.’

As well as liking the concept of the cake, TikTok users also appreciated that she used the more affordable chocolate spread from Coles, rather than a more expensive brand.

‘The Coles Nutella is just as good in my opinion,’ one person claimed.

Key Takeaways

• A 2-ingredient Nutella cake recipe has gone viral on the internet, showcasing a simple and easy-to-make dessert.
  • The recipe, shared by social media influencer Claudia, only requires Nutella and eggs to create a gooey, delicious cake.
  • The video has gained over 52,000 views on TikTok, with many users excited to try the recipe themselves.
  • TikTok users appreciated that Claudia used a more affordable chocolate spread from Coles, making the recipe budget-friendly.

So, there you have it, folks! This recipe is proof that baking doesn't have to be a painstakingly long process but can be easy and simple with a little bit of imagination.

On that note, why don't you join the crowd and give Claudia's Nutella cake a go? Maybe you have something interesting to add that'll make it even more delicious!

Also, we recommend checking out this article for another 2-ingredient cake recipe.

Have you tried making any budget-friendly recipes? Tell us all about it in the comments section below!

So much for not trying it 🤭💖