Discover how you can get your dream sneakers from Costco for less than $50!

Costco has earned a reputation for providing unbelievable deals to its devoted member base.

The retail giant now has 15 warehouse locations across Australia, much to the delight of savvy shoppers. With Costco's $60 annual membership fee, dedicated customers find ways to maximise bulk bargains on everything—from groceries to home goods, electronics, and even designer fashion brands.

But recently, a customer noticed a new deal on Costco shelves that caught the eye of every bargain-lover.

The eagle-eyed shopper spotted a hot deal on a coveted pair of Puma sneakers at the store in Sydney’s Marsden Park.

The Smash Platform v3s were marked down to just $47.99, more than 50 per cent off the $110 price tag found at other major retailers.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 100946.png
Costco is selling Puma Smash Platform v3 for less than $50. Credit: Facebook

These iconic Puma shoes are known for their sporty style, plush comfort, and durable construction.

The woman posted about the great deal on social media, writing, ‘My little score at Costco yesterday. I am in love, and they're super comfortable. They also had black but white for the win! Early birthday present for me.’

Many shoppers expressed delight at the find, with some stating that they wanted to get their hands on it ahead of the holiday season.

‘Awesome bargain! I've recently bought Puma shoes, and I reckon they're the best,’ a social media user commented.

‘I wish we had a Costco close,’ they added.

‘I love Costco—and those shoes look great! I must go this week,’ a second user wrote.

A third one replied: ‘I need white shoes ASAP.’

‘Puma are so comfortable! If you're unable to go to a Costco, TKMaxx also sells these for $60 (in my local) along with other brands,’ a fourth shared.

But what makes the Smash v3 such a popular sneaker? Puma has been around for decades, beloved for its versatility, comfort, and streetwise style.

The platform revamp adds height and a bit of retro flair. The Smash v3 provides a cushioned feel, grippy tread, and supple leather upper.

It’s no wonder why Costco members are excited to score this deal!

But that’s not all you can get from Costco. Recently, the budget retailer revealed a new item that members can purchase from their stores—a new set of wheels.

Through a new partnership with online car retailer Autoreviewa, Costco members can now access discounted new cars available for immediate pickup or delivery.

Costco Australia Managing Director Patrick Noone claimed that members can get substantial savings of $2,000-$5,000 when they purchase a car at Costco.

You can read more about that here.

Key Takeaways
  • Shoppers in Australia are thrilled to find Puma sneakers on sale for under $50 at Costco.
  • The sneakers are on sale for $47.99, more than 50 per cent off their usual retail price at other stores.
  • Despite Costco's annual $60 fee, shoppers are eager to grab this deal, with the shoes reportedly flying off the shelves.
  • Many shoppers have expressed delight and intend to visit their local Costco to secure a pair before stock runs out.

Have you scored great bargains shopping at Costco? Share your experience in the comments below!

Reactions: LeslieD
Sponsored
Costco has earned a reputation for providing unbelievable deals to its devoted member base.

The retail giant now has 15 warehouse locations across Australia, much to the delight of savvy shoppers. With Costco's $60 annual membership fee, dedicated customers find ways to maximise bulk bargains on everything—from groceries to home goods, electronics, and even designer fashion brands.

But recently, a customer noticed a new deal on Costco shelves that caught the eye of every bargain-lover.

The eagle-eyed shopper spotted a hot deal on a coveted pair of Puma sneakers at the store in Sydney’s Marsden Park.

The Smash Platform v3s were marked down to just $47.99, more than 50 per cent off the $110 price tag found at other major retailers.

View attachment 33207
Costco is selling Puma Smash Platform v3 for less than $50. Credit: Facebook

These iconic Puma shoes are known for their sporty style, plush comfort, and durable construction.

The woman posted about the great deal on social media, writing, ‘My little score at Costco yesterday. I am in love, and they're super comfortable. They also had black but white for the win! Early birthday present for me.’

Many shoppers expressed delight at the find, with some stating that they wanted to get their hands on it ahead of the holiday season.

‘Awesome bargain! I've recently bought Puma shoes, and I reckon they're the best,’ a social media user commented.

‘I wish we had a Costco close,’ they added.

‘I love Costco—and those shoes look great! I must go this week,’ a second user wrote.

A third one replied: ‘I need white shoes ASAP.’

‘Puma are so comfortable! If you're unable to go to a Costco, TKMaxx also sells these for $60 (in my local) along with other brands,’ a fourth shared.

But what makes the Smash v3 such a popular sneaker? Puma has been around for decades, beloved for its versatility, comfort, and streetwise style.

The platform revamp adds height and a bit of retro flair. The Smash v3 provides a cushioned feel, grippy tread, and supple leather upper.

It’s no wonder why Costco members are excited to score this deal!

But that’s not all you can get from Costco. Recently, the budget retailer revealed a new item that members can purchase from their stores—a new set of wheels.

Through a new partnership with online car retailer Autoreviewa, Costco members can now access discounted new cars available for immediate pickup or delivery.

Costco Australia Managing Director Patrick Noone claimed that members can get substantial savings of $2,000-$5,000 when they purchase a car at Costco.

You can read more about that here.

Key Takeaways

• Shoppers in Australia are thrilled to find Puma sneakers on sale for under $50 at Costco.
  • The sneakers are on sale for $47.99, more than 50 per cent off their usual retail price at other stores.
  • Despite Costco's annual $60 fee, shoppers are eager to grab this deal, with the shoes reportedly flying off the shelves.
  • Many shoppers have expressed delight and intend to visit their local Costco to secure a pair before stock runs out.

Have you scored great bargains shopping at Costco? Share your experience in the comments below!
Now $65 renewal for membership at costco

We have been members of Costco practically since their Bundamba store opened, the savings on the petrol alone covers the membership fees. I have bought two pairs of shoes, the first were white Sketchers that I absolutely love to death, nothing wrong with them at all, the price was around $30. The second pair are white Puma paid around $40, I think. Both pairs are great, I throw them in the washing machine with my whites when they are looking a bit shabby. Best purchase I ever made. And I took my husband to the Sketchers store and it cost a small fortune to get him some of the new hard heal slide in, he was even shocked at the price but, that is what he needs now and you have to pay it. One thing I will say is try them on, if you are not exactly sure about your size forget it. The savings we make with the meat and other pantry goods has more than convinced us we are way ahead, we still shop at the local for small things but at least once every 10 weeks we are there pantry and freezer stocking.
I should also say that we regularly support a few local families with meals and necessities so having the membership has really assisted with that.

Reactions: Granny*Deb
We have been members of Costco practically since their Bundamba store opened, the savings on the petrol alone covers the membership fees. I have bought two pairs of shoes, the first were white Sketchers that I absolutely love to death, nothing wrong with them at all, the price was around $30. The second pair are white Puma paid around $40, I think. Both pairs are great, I throw them in the washing machine with my whites when they are looking a bit shabby. Best purchase I ever made. And I took my husband to the Sketchers store and it cost a small fortune to get him some of the new hard heal slide in, he was even shocked at the price but, that is what he needs now and you have to pay it. One thing I will say is try them on, if you are not exactly sure about your size forget it. The savings we make with the meat and other pantry goods has more than convinced us we are way ahead, we still shop at the local for small things but at least once every 10 weeks we are there pantry and freezer stocking.
I should also say that we regularly support a few local families with meals and necessities so having the membership has really assisted with that.
We are the same, save on petrol, save on meat and the $6.99 chickens are a steal!! Also like their dairy items, Proactive marg, shredded cheese and sliced cheese are great prices. I certainly have my favourite items but realise some things are not cheaper, you need to know your prices. I get my glasses quite cheap (although I've noticed Specsavers are now around the same price) and my hearing aids are are a great price too. I do think it is worth the membership, depending on if you are going to use it enough.

We are the same, save on petrol, save on meat and the $6.99 chickens are a steal!! Also like their dairy items, Proactive marg, shredded cheese and sliced cheese are great prices. I certainly have my favourite items but realise some things are not cheaper, you need to know your prices. I get my glasses quite cheap (although I've noticed Specsavers are now around the same price) and my hearing aids are are a great price too. I do think it is worth the membership, depending on if you are going to use it enough.
The other thing we do is a quick run over, grab a couple of chickens and a salad when unexpected guests drop by, there will be enough for eight people with leftovers. Where else can you do that for around $20.

Reactions: Leoniey