Discover How to Sail in Style for Less: Unveil the Secrets of Getting the Best Deals with Norwegian Cruise Line!

Embarking on a cruise is a dream for many, offering a unique blend of adventure, relaxation, and convenience. For over half a century, Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL)* has been at the forefront of redefining the cruise experience, providing guests with unparalleled freedom and flexibility. Whether you’re a seasoned cruiser or someone considering their first voyage, you'll be delighted to know that sailing in style doesn't have to break the bank*.

Let's unveil the secrets of getting the best deals with Norwegian Cruise Line* and how you can enjoy the best value at sea*.

ncl-viva-aerial-seatrial-cf024709-2.jpg
Sail in style for less in Italy with NCL! Image source: NCL.

Why Choose Norwegian Cruise Line*?

Norwegian Cruise Line* has consistently pushed limits, transforming the cruising world with its innovative approach and pioneering the concept of ‘freestyle cruising’. With no fixed dining times, no formal dress codes, and a range of entertainment and dining options, NCL ensures that your holiday is tailored to your preferences*. Their fleet of 20 modern ships sails to over 450 coveted destinations globally, offering a variety of accommodation, from solo-traveller staterooms to the luxurious Haven by Norwegian®*.

NCL’s Awards and Accolades

NCL's commitment to excellence hasn't gone unnoticed. They've been named the 'World’s Leading Cruise Line' by the World Travel Awards* for eight consecutive years and 'Europe’s Leading Cruise Line' for an impressive 16 years in a row. Their 7-Day Hawai’i cruise on board the iconic Pride of America has been voted 'Best Cruise for Hawai’i and the Pacific' by Travel Weekly 2023 Readers’ Choice Awards, further cementing their reputation for outstanding cruise experiences.

NCL_Prima_PALOMAR_1961 (1)-2.jpg
NCL has won multiple awards for their excellence over 57 years. Image source: NCL.

NCL’s Special Promotions and Discounts!

From the 8th to the 20th of February 2024*, NCL is offering up to 50% off all worldwide cruises, plus $200USD (which is the equivalent of about $307AUD) onboard credit*. With NCL’s Free At Sea, you can also receive 5 Free Offers, including a Free Beverage Package and Free Specialty Dining Package, among others*.

For a limited time, secure your dream cruise and stateroom with a reduced deposit of just $149AUDpp*.

What Does NCL Offer when you cruise with them?

When you sail with NCL, you could expect:
Maximising your cruise value with NCL's Free At Sea

NCL's Free At Sea increases the value of your cruise with:

NCL_Breakaway_Valletta_Malta-2.jpg
Cruises aren’t just about the gorgeous views, but the onboard activities and entertainment too! Image source: NCL.

NCL’s Most Loved Cruises

Isn’t cruising around Europe everyone’s dream?* Europe is a treasure trove of history, culture, and natural beauty. With NCL, you can explore ancient cities, enjoy sunset strolls on Greek isles, and even dive into new experiences in Iceland. With over 350 port-rich itineraries, 21 departure ports, and the chance to discover a new city nearly every day, NCL offers the most comprehensive way to experience Europe*. The all-new Prima Class ships, including Norwegian Prima and Norwegian Viva, are set to elevate the European cruising experience.

Some of our favourite European cruises that NCL offers include:
If you’re hoping to embrace the tropical lifestyle instead, that’s okay! Because NCL also has a highly-rated Hawai’I cruise!* Their 7-Day Hawai’i Pride of America itinerary is the only cruise that visits four Hawaiian islands in seven days, with overnight stays in Maui and Kaua’i. Departing every Saturday year-round, this exclusive itinerary allows you to immerse yourself in the rich culture, stunning landscapes, and delicious cuisine of Hawai’i. Here’s everything you need to know about this one-of-a-kind 7-day cruise*.

Maui_GettyImages-157683040 (3)-2.jpg
Whether you want to be inside or outside, there is something onboard for everyone on NCL’s cruises! Image source: NCL.

Key Takeaways

So, what are you waiting for? With NCL's exceptional offers and our insider tips, you can book your dream cruise today. Remember to:
By following these tips and taking advantage of NCL’s promotions, you can sail in style for less. Whether you’re longing for the romantic coastlines of Europe or the tropical paradise of Hawai’i, Norwegian Cruise Line has a journey that will exceed your expectations without exceeding your budget*. Just remember to book between February 8th to 20th 2024 to secure up to 50% off all cruises and $200USD onboard credit (about $307AUD)!* Bon voyage members!

To find out more or to book a cruise, contact your travel agent, call 1300 255 200 or visit ncl.com right here!*

*Please note, members, this is a sponsored article. All content of ours that has an asterisk next to it means we may get a commission to write an article or post a deal. We simply do this to assist with the costs of running the SDC. Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ezzy and Petra
Sponsored
SDC must think all Seniors are super wealthy. Cruises, electric cars, expensive mattresses, and and and ...... I can't afford to travel in my own country 🇦🇺 Australia, let alone all these super expensive cruises and holidays. 😡😡

We did not have many holidays when we had the children but did stay in a caravan on site a couple of times but as we also did not smoke or only have a very occasional drink we managed to save some money. So we have had cruises which I love but now we are over 80 I have just found that cruises will not be possible because of the cost of insurance. I decided to check out what the insurance would be and it was almost the cost of one person's fare for the cruise and that was without adding any extra for any health issue. So I would say to the younger seniors that if you want to go on a cruise do it before you get to 80. A cruise is relaxing and it is interesting visiting other countries even though it may only be for a day at a time.

I've dreamed of a cruise for over 50 years but all I ever get is that I will be charged almost double the cost because I am single and have never had anyone interested in coming with me. Now, of course, as an almost 82 year old, disabled female who would also get slugged with charges for insurance and passport up date I'd need to win LOtto. Over 2 years ago .Sir Richard Branson sent me 400 English Pounds credit for a suggestion I made when his first ship was launched. I was told by travel agent that they were next to useless and someone in Sir Richard's office demanded I send them back. You can imaging what I told this rude woman.

I have waited all of my life to travel as my partner never wanted to but now that I am able, the prices are way out of my reach as a solo passenger!!!
I am 73 years old and now limited in travel options due to walking issues and insurance prices, I do try to do as much as I can but some tours just have too much walking for me.
So much for enjoying our twilight years!

I have waited all of my life to travel as my partner never wanted to but now that I am able, the prices are way out of my reach as a solo passenger!!!
I am 73 years old and now limited in travel options due to walking issues and insurance prices, I do try to do as much as I can but some tours just have too much walking for me.
So much for enjoying our twilight years!
You and me both. I've been trying to do a cruise for almost 50 years but all I get is "well that's the way it is" and "they have to cover the cost of making the other bed" even if it's not used. Sheer greed.

Good morning members! Thank you so much for your comments! I completely understand that cruises are not affordable or practical for every member of ours and that is okay! We try to partner with as many different businesses as we can to best cater to all of our members' needs. Partners, like Norwegian Cruise Line, help tremendously with the costs of running the SDC which is why we do sponsored content like this one! Our partners always do their best to offer discounts to our members, but if this one doesn't suit you, I am sure there will be more! ❤️

Reactions: Ezzy
Good morning members! Thank you so much for your comments! I completely understand that cruises are not affordable or practical for every member of ours and that is okay! We try to partner with as many different businesses as we can to best cater to all of our members' needs. Partners, like Norwegian Cruise Line, help tremendously with the costs of running the SDC which is why we do sponsored content like this one! Our partners always do their best to offer discounts to our members, but if this one doesn't suit you, I am sure there will be more! ❤️
tthere havent been more for 50 years. My suggestion to Richard Branson was to have a couple of cabins for singles or people who dont' mind sharing. He wrote back with the 4oo English Pounds to "use on an enjoyable cruise I'm still waiting. Notice most of the cruises are overseas so you have to get there first.

Last cruise I endevoured was 10 years ago on a 4 days cruise on the Yansee River in China. Whilst it was a nice experience, I could not do the shore excursions due to the many many stairs and distance of walking. I relied on my friend to take videos of the tourist sites and historical places and that way I at least got to see the sites they visited. Unfortunately in China there is a lot of walking to visit tourist spots as they do not allow any form of transport near any of their historical/tourist sites. It was a great experience and I thoroughly enjoyed its ancient history. Would not travel there nowadays though.

well put. and thank you.

On one of our cruises we had at our dinner table Three people females. They were traveling alone but found someone to share their cabin. One used a social club to find her travel mate but mainly did her own thing, Another was a lady middle-aged who found a travel partner who was a male. They came to an arrangement with how they would share the cabin and seemed to get on ok and then there was an elderly lady who also was on her own and found a partner to share. None of these ladies had the sharers come to the dinner table at the same time

An article on SDC last year mentioned INSURE & GO for Travel Insurance. We intend asking them for a quote for travel in February next year using a Travel Co from an article here.