Discover how this Woolies customer saved a whopping $90 on groceries!

It's hard to deny that grocery shopping has become more expensive, but don't worry - your favourite supermarkets are here to help!

Thanks to their loyalty and rewards programs, you can save serious money on your shopping and take some of the strain off your wallet.

One such program is Woolworths' Everyday Rewards Extra, which offers subscribers discounts, triple points on purchases, and exclusive one-time offers for a small monthly fee.

The savings are already being felt by thousands of shoppers who have signed up for the program, and they're not shy about sharing their success stories.

One thrilled Woolworths customer recently revealed how she saved a whopping $140 by joining Everyday Rewards in January.

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 12.05.53 PM.png
A Woolies shopper's $50 bonus as an Everyday Rewards Extra member. Credit: Facebook.

The success stories of Woolworths' Everyday Rewards program continue to inspire others to join and start saving. After hearing about the shopper who saved $140 towards her Christmas shopping, other members of the program shared their own amazing experiences.

One customer shared that they received $90 in Everyday Rewards dollars after spending just over $200 at Woolworths, proving that big savings are possible.

Another member happily shared that they only joined in January but had already saved $150 through the program.

The excitement of these savings was palpable in the comments section of the popular Facebook group.

'I got this today too... I saw the $50 and thought it was an error,' one shopper exclaimed. While another shared, 'I got a 30x point boost if I spend over $100,' proving that there are always new and exciting opportunities to save with Everyday Rewards.

If you're still on the fence about joining Woolworths' Everyday Rewards program, these success stories should convince you that the savings are real and the benefits could be worth it.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths' Everyday Rewards program offers discounts, triple points, and exclusive one-time offers for a small monthly fee.
  • Several shoppers have reported significant savings by joining the program, with one shopper saving $140 towards their Christmas shopping later this year.
  • The program has inspired others to share their own experiences, demonstrating its effectiveness in helping customers save money on their grocery shopping.

One shopper who recently upgraded to the program was amazed at how quickly the savings started to add up. Within just a few days, she had already saved nearly $60 in additional discounts and earned over 2,300 extra Everyday Rewards points.

And she's not the only one reaping the rewards of Everyday Extra. Other members have shared their own incredible savings stories, with one member saving a whopping $336 since signing up last August, another saving $494, and a third saving $140 in just their second month.

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 12.05.36 PM.png
Once you subscribe to Everyday Extra, your account will be automatically upgraded to include the additional perks. Credit: Woolworths.

Clearly, the Everyday Extra program is a smart investment for savvy shoppers looking to stretch their dollars further. With so many bonuses, boosts, and exclusive offers, it's easy to see why so many customers are raving about the program.

So why not sign up for yourself and start seeing the savings today? If you're a regular shopper at Woolworths or BIG W, the Everyday Extra program could be the key to unlocking even more savings. You can read more about the program here.

For a small monthly fee of $7, or an annual fee of $59, members can enjoy 10% off one shop per month at both stores, as well as triple the usual amount of Everyday Rewards points on every purchase.

According to Woolworths, this could add up to a yearly savings of between $250 and $400, on top of the already impressive savings offered by regular Everyday Rewards members. Plus, with a 30-day trial period and the ability to cancel at any time.

Screen Shot 2023-03-29 at 12.05.27 PM.png
To subscribe to Everyday Extra, customers must have an active Everyday Rewards account. Credit: Facebook/Everyday Rewards.

However, it's important to keep in mind that Everyday Extra is an add-on program to the existing Everyday Rewards program, so you'll need to be a member of both to participate.

And if you do decide to cancel your Everyday Rewards membership, your Everyday Extra subscription will be deactivated as well.

You read it here, folks! If you're looking for ways to save money on your grocery bill, signing up for Everyday Extra could be a smart move. Have you considered trying it out? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section below - we'd love to hear from you!

And if you've already joined the program, why not share your tips for getting the most out of it? Your insights could help others save even more on their next shopping trip!

Sponsored
I dont trust programs that you have to pay a membership fee for! Are these figures "saved" before or after membership fee I wonder?
I'm betting its the supermarket that are the real winners here!
Telstra has similar Telstra Plus & i dont subscribe to that either! What are we really signing up for?

It's hard to deny that grocery shopping has become more expensive, but don't worry - your favourite supermarkets are here to help!

Thanks to their loyalty and rewards programs, you can save serious money on your shopping and take some of the strain off your wallet.

One such program is Woolworths' Everyday Rewards Extra, which offers subscribers discounts, triple points on purchases, and exclusive one-time offers for a small monthly fee.

The savings are already being felt by thousands of shoppers who have signed up for the program, and they're not shy about sharing their success stories.

One thrilled Woolworths customer recently revealed how she saved a whopping $140 by joining Everyday Rewards in January.

View attachment 16452
A Woolies shopper's $50 bonus as an Everyday Rewards Extra member. Credit: Facebook.

The success stories of Woolworths' Everyday Rewards program continue to inspire others to join and start saving. After hearing about the shopper who saved $140 towards her Christmas shopping, other members of the program shared their own amazing experiences.

One customer shared that they received $90 in Everyday Rewards dollars after spending just over $200 at Woolworths, proving that big savings are possible.

Another member happily shared that they only joined in January but had already saved $150 through the program.

The excitement of these savings was palpable in the comments section of the popular Facebook group.

'I got this today too... I saw the $50 and thought it was an error,' one shopper exclaimed. While another shared, 'I got a 30x point boost if I spend over $100,' proving that there are always new and exciting opportunities to save with Everyday Rewards.

If you're still on the fence about joining Woolworths' Everyday Rewards program, these success stories should convince you that the savings are real and the benefits could be worth it.

Key Takeaways

• Woolworths' Everyday Rewards program offers discounts, triple points, and exclusive one-time offers for a small monthly fee.
  • Several shoppers have reported significant savings by joining the program, with one shopper saving $140 towards their Christmas shopping later this year.
  • The program has inspired others to share their own experiences, demonstrating its effectiveness in helping customers save money on their grocery shopping.

One shopper who recently upgraded to the program was amazed at how quickly the savings started to add up. Within just a few days, she had already saved nearly $60 in additional discounts and earned over 2,300 extra Everyday Rewards points.

And she's not the only one reaping the rewards of Everyday Extra. Other members have shared their own incredible savings stories, with one member saving a whopping $336 since signing up last August, another saving $494, and a third saving $140 in just their second month.

View attachment 16453
Once you subscribe to Everyday Extra, your account will be automatically upgraded to include the additional perks. Credit: Woolworths.

Clearly, the Everyday Extra program is a smart investment for savvy shoppers looking to stretch their dollars further. With so many bonuses, boosts, and exclusive offers, it's easy to see why so many customers are raving about the program.

So why not sign up for yourself and start seeing the savings today? If you're a regular shopper at Woolworths or BIG W, the Everyday Extra program could be the key to unlocking even more savings. You can read more about the program here.

For a small monthly fee of $7, or an annual fee of $59, members can enjoy 10% off one shop per month at both stores, as well as triple the usual amount of Everyday Rewards points on every purchase.

According to Woolworths, this could add up to a yearly savings of between $250 and $400, on top of the already impressive savings offered by regular Everyday Rewards members. Plus, with a 30-day trial period and the ability to cancel at any time.

View attachment 16454
To subscribe to Everyday Extra, customers must have an active Everyday Rewards account. Credit: Facebook/Everyday Rewards.

However, it's important to keep in mind that Everyday Extra is an add-on program to the existing Everyday Rewards program, so you'll need to be a member of both to participate.

And if you do decide to cancel your Everyday Rewards membership, your Everyday Extra subscription will be deactivated as well.

You read it here, folks! If you're looking for ways to save money on your grocery bill, signing up for Everyday Extra could be a smart move. Have you considered trying it out? Share your thoughts and experiences in the comments section below - we'd love to hear from you!

And if you've already joined the program, why not share your tips for getting the most out of it? Your insights could help others save even more on their next shopping trip!

it’s all a brainwash . you are subscribing to a system that already is ripping the public off. The big supermarkets are marking up products by 200-300% so they are trying to make the public believe they are winning. If they scrapped these rewards programs we the general public could save 30-40% on our shop. They don’t only rip-off the customer they also screw suppliers down. Scrap the programs and give shoppers real savings.

I won't be paying that to Woolworths. It might be alright if people only shop with Woolworths, spend heaps and shop no-where else. That's not me. I rank Coles' Flybuys for the best rewards. Every time you swipe that card, you get $ rewards without paying any fees.
Many years ago, we had Telstra Plus. What a lurk that was for Telstra. Gave that the flick.

I shop at both woolies and Coles but mostly at coles and I've always seen the coles flybuys add up quicker and more rewards

If I only shopped at woolworths I would join as you also get free delivery with spending only $50.

For those that say the reward programs are a rip off , think again

My daughter signed up for flybus in December and already has over 80,000 points equating to $350 in flybuy dollars on her card all for just scanning her card

We believe Coles has the best rewards program with Flybuys. We redeem points for gift cards and over the year received around $1000 which we use towards Christmas shopping and for groceries over the holiday period. Our banks card is also linked to Flybuys along with Bunnings, Officeworks and others. Our groceries were covered by cards until 2 weeks ago. Also we hav already received $400 in cards towards next Christmas. Suits us and saves heaps. By the way I’m not a new member, just haven’t had much to say. I’ve enjoyed this site for around 3+ years. Thanks.

I shop at both woolies and Coles but mostly at coles and I've always seen the coles flybuys add up quicker and more rewards

If I only shopped at woolworths I would join as you also get free delivery with spending only $50.

For those that say the reward programs are a rip off , think again

My daughter signed up for flybus in December and already has over 80,000 points equating to $350 in flybuy dollars on her card all for just scanning her card
That sounds great but the prices they charge they can give away all these rewards my point is if they scrapped these rewards systems they could drop prices by 30-40%. The number of products that increased in price during and after the pandemic was staggering.

Reactions: BRIAN KK and Jennie

View attachment 16452

Key Takeaways

View attachment 16453

View attachment 16454

It's a good scheme.👍
I got my 10% off my bill for this month and get 3x points on every shop. Makes it quicker to my next $10 off. As I'm always shopping in Woolies anyway I'm not wasting money. They send me a lot of offers they think I want, but if it's not beneficial to me I don't take any notice of them

And there's also the 4c fuel discount voucher I get every shop. Combined with Origin 4c it's 8c off a litre. 😁

I dont trust programs that you have to pay a membership fee for! Are these figures "saved" before or after membership fee I wonder?
Telstra has similar Telstra Plus & i dont subscribe to that either! What are we really signing up for?
I belong to the Woolies rewards and have paid for my membership. For this I get free delivery on all orders over $50 and so far this year I have saved $180 in reward dollars ready for Christmas. Just on the delivery fee savings alone I reckon I've more than got my money back as I get a delivery at least once a week. I'm only shopping for one so I think the $180 saved so far is impressive, it means Christmas is paid for and for the rest of the year the savings can be offset against my weekly shop. :D

View attachment 16452

Key Takeaways

View attachment 16453

View attachment 16454

I get 10% off per month because I am insured with them. But you do have to have a reasonably sized spend to reap large rewards, as a pensioner I appreciate what I do get but nothing as large as these people

View attachment 16452

Key Takeaways

View attachment 16453

View attachment 16454

I SAVE EVEN MORE by NEVER shopping at Woolworths! Their 'every day' prices are JACKED SKY HIGH so when they put things "on sale" you are tricked into believing that you're getting a 'discount' when IN FACT you are not!

I'm generally very skeptical about stores and their ''offers'. But the Woolies Rewards do work.
I used to buy from both stores (including Coles) until I discovered that Woolies has the largest range and most products on special, not to mention better delivery service.
Aldi doesn't deliver and as cheap as they are, never have everything I need anyway.

Paying an initial fee is definitely worth it... $119 a year for an average of 3x deliveries a month at $12-$15 per delivery... work it out... anything between $432 - $576 per year.

Same with the Bonus Rewards - $59 annual fee with a 10% discount on any 1x purchase PER MONTH. Even if you use it on a $100 purchase a month (which I doubt will be your largest monthly purchase), you get $120 off annually.
Not to forget, Boost items add up to a heap of points, which are equivalent to dollars. I also get a minimum $10 discount on EVERY SHOP from that too.
I have saved well over $1,000 in the past year!
It will work for you too if you use it consistently for the entire year.

It's like anything else... I've had a credit card for 24 years and NEVER paid one cent in interest!

Not to mention, I never have late fees as all bills are on Debit Order.... but... yes the 'but' here is... you MUST pay it off almost EVERY FORTNIGHT or at least EVERY MONTH... plus I get the Rewards points from the bank which amounts to approx $200 per year - for an annual fee of $60.

I won't be paying that to Woolworths. It might be alright if people only shop with Woolworths, spend heaps and shop no-where else. That's not me. I rank Coles' Flybuys for the best rewards. Every time you swipe that card, you get $ rewards without paying any fees.
Many years ago, we had Telstra Plus. What a lurk that was for Telstra. Gave that the flick.
Woolies have a Rewards card too, free of charge.

Extra Rewards has made a mistake and instead of 10x Points Offer, they have incorrectly added 100x to this customer. I'm a Extra Rewards member and I agree that the $59 Annual fees are worth it. The most they offer out-of-the-blue is 10x Points when you spend a certain amount two weeks in a row. You can even spend one amount last day of the week and next day spend the required amount or just over to lock in the bonus points offer.

They have made a mistake with the 100x. If they haven't, then they are breaking Discrimination laws by not offering this to every person that has & paid the Extra Rewards membership fees.

Last edited:
There's just me and my wife and within a month I had recouped the annual fee
with the extra offers that come with the membership

That sounds great but the prices they charge they can give away all these rewards my point is if they scrapped these rewards systems they could drop prices by 30-40%. The number of products that increased in price during and after the pandemic was staggering.
Your maths is way off

Reactions: StephenA