Delicious šŸ˜‹ lemon cobler

Magic Lemon Cobbler​

Lemon-Buttermilk-Cobbler-Package-2-9-400x400.jpg

Magic Lemon Cobbler​

Lemon dessert lovers, this one is for you! Magic Lemon Cobbler is so fun and easy to make. A tender buttermilk cobbler with sweet and tart lemon pie filling--this dessert is so fresh and perfect with a big dollop of ice cream or whipped cream.

Servings: 6 servings

Prep: 15minutes mins
Cook: 45minutes mins
Total: 1hour hr
Print Rate Save

Ingredients

Instructions​

• Preheat the oven to 350F.
  • Place the stick of butter in a 9x9-inch square baking dish and place it in the oven to melt for 3-4 minutes until fully melted. Remove from the oven and set aside.
  • In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the sugar and whisk to combine.
  • Pour in the buttermilk, vanilla extract, and lemon extract and whisk just until combined.
  • Pour the batter evenly over the melted butter in the pan (do not stir).
  • Spoon the lemon pie filling over the batter.
  • Bake at 350F for 45-55 minutes until the edges of the cobbler are golden brown.
  • Cool slightly before serving.

Nutrition​

Calories: 501kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 507mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 63g | Vitamin A: 539IU | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 1mg

Did You Make This?​

Leave a comment & rating below or tag @kitchenfunwithmy3sons on social media!

Categories:​

We love for you to share our ideas, but require a link back to us for credit. Any of our creations or ideas that are shared without permission are a violation of copyright. On occasion I create posts for sponsors and often use affiliate links. Iā€™ll let you know when that is the case and appreciate your support.

You might also like...​

Fluffy Pancakes (Easy and Quick)

30 of the Best Air Fryer Recipes

Leave a Review!​

We LOVE hearing from you! Submit your question or comment here.
Your email address will not be published.

5 from 208 votes (161 ratings without comment)
Required fields are marked *
Recipe Rating:Recipe Rating:
Type here..
Name*
Email*
I accept the Privacy Policy

102 comments on ā€œMagic Lemon Cobblerā€​

Newer Comments<span class="webicon-angle-right"></span>​

Older Comments

1. Waneta
    Jul 7, 2024 at 8:20 pm
    I have been around the block a few times and consider myself a decent cook. This is a wonderful and delightful recipe, perfect for any beginner. I did substitute Lemon Curd for the pie filling, but I do not hesitate at all suggesting this recipe be made exactly as written.
    1. Jill
      Jul 7, 2024 at 8:55 pm
      Thank you Waneta!
  2. Cheryl s.
    Jun 29, 2024 at 4:40 pm
    Very easy to make,waiting to y
    Taste it when it cools
  3. Phyllis
    Jun 24, 2024 at 7:55 am
    This is delicious! I have a 95 year old dear neighbor who loves lemon and she just LOVED this! Will make often!
    1. Jill
      Jun 24, 2024 at 10:32 pm
      Thank you Phyllis!
  4. Katie
    Jun 17, 2024 at 7:56 am
    Made this for Fathers day.
    I used Gluten Free flour (King Arthur measure for measure ) and whole milk instead of buttermilk.
    I also added some grated rind Of lemon on the top before baking. I froze some lemon wedges that were sprinkled with raw sugar . Placed on top of whip cream when it was served.
    This dessert was amazing. Definitely recommend it
    1. Jill
      Jun 17, 2024 at 9:34 am
      Thank you Katie!
  5. Cheryl horvath
    Jun 14, 2024 at 1:25 pm
    Love this cake!! My son and son in law love lemon cake for them and they both had seconds. They told me I could make this every time we get together!
    Very easy to make.
    1. Jill
      Jun 15, 2024 at 10:03 am
      Thank you Cheryl!
  6. Barbie McNeil
    May 28, 2024 at 9:37 pm
    I donā€™t think I would make the lemon cobbler with all those calories carbs and sugar!!! Terrible!!
  7. Martha
    May 22, 2024 at 4:38 am
    Where I live, South Africa, I canā€™t get the lemon pie filling. Can I use Lemon curd & mix in something to help it to make this Lemon Cobbler?
    1. Jill
      May 28, 2024 at 3:52 pm
      Hi Martha. Yes you could use the lemon curd instead of the lemon pie filling. If it homemade curd, just make sure you make it thick by possibly adding another egg yolk.
  8. Stephanie
    May 20, 2024 at 9:10 am
    Everybody loved this cobbler. It was my first time making it. The only adjustment I made was substituting the lemon extract for The juice of a real lemon , and I didnā€™t have buttermilk so I use a tablespoon of white vinegar in whole milk, which is a substitute for buttermilk. , All ovens are different I had to bake it for about an hour and 10 minutes, the only complaint I got was it wasnā€™t enough. I have to double the recipe next time.
    1. Jill
      May 28, 2024 at 3:54 pm
      Thanks Stephanie!
  9. Linda
    May 12, 2024 at 10:11 pm
    OMG! This was delicious! Definitely a keeper. I topped mine with some unsweetened coconut flakes and ground nuts before baking and that put it over the top for me. It would have been just as good without them also.
    1. Jill
      May 13, 2024 at 8:53 pm
      That sounds delicious Linda. Thanks!
  10. Laura Johnson
    Apr 24, 2024 at 7:22 pm
    Can this recipe be doubled for larger pan?
    1. Jill
      Apr 24, 2024 at 8:41 pm
      Hi Laura. When doubling this recipe it would be best to uses two 9Ɨ9ā€™s. You could try a 9Ɨ13 but you would have more than it could hold.
  11. Margy
    Apr 22, 2024 at 1:44 pm
    Fast to make and very tasty. I like the crust along the edges the best so I made this in two loaf pans which gave me more of that crust on the edges.
    1. Jill
      Apr 22, 2024 at 7:51 pm
      Great idea Margy. Thanks!
  12. Terrie
    Mar 30, 2024 at 7:03 pm
    Can this be prepared a day ahead and then bake the next day?
    1. Jill
      Mar 31, 2024 at 6:01 pm
      Hi Terri. I think you could prepare beforehand and just not combine in the dish until you were ready to bake.

Newer Comments<span class="webicon-angle-right"></span>​

Older Comments

Kitchen Fun Jill and 3 sons

Hi, I'm Jill!​

I am a mom of three awesome boys. I love to cook and they love to eat! Here you will find deliciously simple tried and true recipes that the entire family will love, along with other tips and tricks to make life easier and more fun!

What's Popular​

Slow Cooker Olive Garden Chicken Pasta​

Chicken Rub Recipe​

Loaded Broccoli Salad (Low-Carb)​

Slutty Brownies​

Get My
30-Minute Meals email series!

free email bonus

30-Minute Meals!​

Join to receive our email series which contains a round-up of some of our quick and easy family favorite recipes.

Yes, please send me the quick & easy recipes!
SUBSCRIBE

AS SEEN ON:​

BROWSE:​

EXPLORE:​

FOLLOW:​

Ā© 2024 Kitchen Fun With My 3 SonsSite by Swift Horse Marketing

Added to Favorites
Saved to Favorites! Sign in to ensure your favorites are not lost.
SIGN IN
Remove from FavoritesMy Favorite PagesSign in to ensure your favorites are not lost

SIGN IN

Information from your device can be used to personalize your ad experience.

Do not sell or share my personal information.
A RAPTIVE PARTNER SITE

Sponsored