SDC Rewards Member Upgrade yours now
I

Ian D

Mar 2, 2024
Dave Allen

I was watching an old ccomedy dvd of Dave Allen last night & i must share this tale i found funny.

Two drunks went duckshooting one morning and whilst sitting in their hid they were sipping spirits waiting for ducks to come. later in the day after many sips of spirits a lonely big fat duck came flying over, the first drunk picks up his shotgun & boom boom & shoots the duck & it lands in the lake. The scond drunk says good shot, the first drunk says well there was a whole flock in the sky so i should have got one.
The first drunk sends his dog to retrieve the duck. The dog takes off & when he gets to the lake he tip toes across the top of the water, gets the duck & brings it back. The drunk says to the second drunk, did you notice anything about my dog & the second drunk says, he doesn't swim.