The ones next door to me can bark a minimum of 1000 each per day, drives me crazy. I have to go for a drive just to get away from the barking which starts at 5 - 6am each day. I feel sorry for the dogs as they must be lonely,

The ones next door to me can bark a minimum of 1000 each per day, drives me crazy. I have to go for a drive just to get away from the barking which starts at 5 - 6am each day. I feel sorry for the dogs as they must be lonely,
Probably got separation anxiety poor things, have you told the owner? My dog was doing this also but I didn’t know until the neighbour told me.😊
Or complain to the council they can issue a warning good luck 😉

The best thing you can do is just write her a note saying is she aware her dogs barked everytime she left the house.Don't be abusive because she is probably unaware this is happening. l had this problem in N.S.W and the woman was really nice and apologetic and even gave me a bag of doughnuts. No more trouble.

Buy a dog whistle, blow it when your neighbours have just gone to bed.