Crispy Air Fryer Potatoes 🥔

Here is a quick and easy method for cooking roast potatoes in an air fryer.
They can be cooked as part of a meal, or as a special after dinner snack by turning them into wedges or chips. 🍠

Ingredients:

• Potatoes – the best potatoes for roasting are Yukon Golds, red potatoes, and russet potatoes. But honestly, you can use ANY potatoes for roasting.
  • Oil – extra virgin olive oil, or your favourite cooking oil
  • Seasonings – smoked paprika , garlic powder/granules, salt, and pepper. Feel free to change things up and use different seasonings for variety.

Instructions:
  • In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic granules, and season with salt and pepper. Make sure that the potatoes are well coated.
  • Place in the Air Fryer basket, and roast at 195°C for 10 minutes. Flip the potatoes, and roast for 10 more minutes. The potatoes should be fork-tender and crispy on the outside.
  • Serve hot. Garnish with your favourite herbs or a tasty dip.

Enjoy 👨‍🍳

Screenshot 2024-08-14 134436.png

Source: Little Sunny Kitchen

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored
I will cook potato and sweet potato in the air fryer just for me.

I love it and highly recommend an air fryer . The Ninja one is amazing.

Thanks for this delicious recipe. I think those who don't have an air fryer will now get one

Reactions: Penny4 and Mikev
I will cook potato and sweet potato in the air fryer just for me.

I love it and highly recommend an air fryer . The Ninja one is amazing.

Thanks for this delicious recipe. I think those who don't have an air fryer will now get one
I was going to buy a ninja air fryer but reviews on them are so mixed some good some bad now it’s a conundrum which brand to buy. 😊

Reactions: Marilynne and Mikev
Throw in a parsnip ,you'll be in heaven. ;)
Yes, yes, yes - I'll have what you are having.
I was going to buy a ninja air fryer but reviews on them are so mixed some good some bad now it’s a conundrum which brand to buy. 😊
Check out Choice - they have tested quite a few. I bought mine from JB Hi fi a couple of years ago, it never gets a mention by choice, but I love it to bits