Cracking the code: Kmart's $7 dupe serves up big savings and crunchy convenience

In the world of retail, finding a bargain that doesn't skimp on quality is like striking gold.

And for the savvy seniors who make up the Seniors Discount Club, there's nothing more satisfying than discovering a product that combines both affordability and functionality.

Kmart, a household name that has long been a go-to for budget-conscious Australians, has once again delivered a product that has shoppers buzzing with excitement.

The latest find? A $7 dupe of the popular CrunchCup, which is known for its innovative design that keeps cereal and milk separate until the moment of consumption, ensuring a crunchy bite every time.

The original CrunchCup retails for a steep $38, but Kmart's version, the On The Go Cereal Cup, offers the same convenience at just $7.

image (61).png
Kmart customers are ‘hooked’ on a $7 dupe of the $38 CrunchCup, providing a budget-friendly option for cereal enthusiasts. Credit: Kmar Australia

Mark Polchleb, a social media creator with a keen eye for value, couldn't contain his enthusiasm for Kmart's budget-friendly alternative.

‘I'm embarrassed to admit this thing has me hooked on cereal again,’ he confessed in a video that quickly captured the attention of his followers.

‘It's a [$7] CrunchCup dupe. Separate your cereal and milk in the two compartments, and the sippy lid combines them both for the perfect mouthful.’

‘Catch me stocking up on cereal because I'm obsessed,’ he added.

Kmart's website boasts, ‘Start your day right with our On The Go Cereal Cup—perfect for busy mornings.’

With a 200ml capacity for cereal and a 500ml capacity for milk, it's the perfect companion for a nutritious start to the day.

‘Perfect for cereal and granola whilst on-the-go,’ they added, highlighting the leak-proof and BPA-free design, which means you can enjoy your breakfast on the go without any worries.

And it seems that many agree, with Mark's followers echoing his sentiments.

‘This is a need,’ one user commented on Mark’s video.

‘I neeeeed,’ exclaimed another, to which Mark replied, ‘It's so unnecessarily good.’

‘I need this in my life,’ a third chimed, while a fourth remarked, ‘I like soggy cereal.’

However, others expressed scepticism about the product and the practicality of eating cereal this way.

Some people warned that they’d choke on their cereal if they tried it this way, while another mentioned having tried a CrunchCup before and found it ‘useless’ and ‘a waste of money’.

Someone else pointed out, ‘That portion size looks way too small,’ but Mark was quick to reassure them, ‘It's deceiving. It's easily a normal bowl-size portion.’

However, Mark was quick to reassure them, 'It's deceiving. It's easily a normal bowl-size portion.'

You can watch Mark’s full video here:

Source: Tiktok / Mark Porchleb

As Kmart fans rave about a stunning $7 dupe of the $38 CrunchCup, the excitement for budget-friendly finds continues to grow.

If you’re on the hunt for more great deals, don’t miss out on another impressive Kmart discovery—a $6 perfume dupe that shoppers are eagerly recommending.

With clearance prices and high praise, it’s the perfect time to snag this affordable gem and enhance your fragrance collection.
Key Takeaways
  • Kmart customers are ‘hooked’ on a $7 dupe of the popular $38 CrunchCup, which offers a cost-effective alternative for cereal lovers.
  • Social media user Mark Polchleb shared a video praising the effectiveness of the cereal cup, which separates cereal and milk until combined for eating.
  • The On The Go Cereal Cup ($7) is praised for its convenience, especially for busy mornings, with a capacity of 200ml for cereal and 500ml for milk.
  • Despite some minor criticisms regarding portion size and preference for cereal texture, the response to Kmart’s cereal cup has been overwhelmingly positive, with many expressing a desire to purchase the item.
Have you tried Kmart's On The Go Cereal Cup ($7) or found other budget-friendly dupes that have impressed you? Share your experiences and recommendations in the comments below.

Sponsored