rest1953

Oct 13, 2021
Contractor visits the Doctor

A contractor comes into the local medical clinic. He approaches the desk and tells the receptionist. "I've got a case of shingles" .. "Well, take a seat and the nurse will be with you in a minute" says the receptionist. About fifteen minutes later the nurse comes up to the contractor and says, "Can I help you?" The contractor says, "Yes, I got a case of shingles". The nurse takes his temperature, checks his pulse and says, "Wait here. The Doctor will see you soon." Nearly a half an hour passes and the Doctor calls the contractor into his room. "Now, what can I do for you?" asks the Doctor. The contractor says, "I've got a case of shingles." The Doctor takes his pulse, checks his blood pressure and temperature and asks, "So, where do you have the shingles?" The contractor replies, "They're out on the back of my truck. Where would you like me to offload them?"

• Haha
Reactions: Sethia Soliman
A contractor comes into the local medical clinic. He approaches the desk and tells the receptionist. "I've got a case of shingles" .. "Well, take a seat and the nurse will be with you in a minute" says the receptionist. About fifteen minutes later the nurse comes up to the contractor and says, "Can I help you?" The contractor says, "Yes, I got a case of shingles". The nurse takes his temperature, checks his pulse and says, "Wait here. The Doctor will see you soon." Nearly a half an hour passes and the Doctor calls the contractor into his room. "Now, what can I do for you?" asks the Doctor. The contractor says, "I've got a case of shingles." The Doctor takes his pulse, checks his blood pressure and temperature and asks, "So, where do you have the shingles?" The contractor replies, "They're out on the back of my truck. Where would you like me to offload them?"
HAHAHAHAHA! Brilliant!

The roof job​

Two Roofers, Bob and Dan, were putting a new roof on a barn when a bundle of shingles slid down the slope and knocked the ladder over.

Bob and Dan decided since it was early they would continue working because someone would surely come around by quitting time.

It was nearing 5 PM and they hadn't seen hide nor hair of anyone. So, they walked around the roof a few times and finally decided there was only one way down.

On the west side of the barn was a big manure pile.

Bob says, "It's the only way down. I will go first."

Bob jumped. Dan heard the squishy landing and yelled, "Hey Bob! How deep did you go?"

Bob yells back, "I went to my ankles Dan, come on JUMP!"

Dan jumps... and sinks clear up to his neck in manure! "I thought when you jumped you went up to your ankles?"

He shouts at his friend. "I did..." Explained Bob, "but I landed head first!"