RoadRunner

Mar 22, 2022
Commonwealth Bank scam

Dear User​

Date: 14/04/2022
Time: 9:56pm Sydney/Melbourne time​
We lost connection between your account credentials and our server due to an unknown reason, and we can no longer recognize your information. We were forced to stop all banking features on your netbank and block your account until you confirmed your details.​
Please review your information by completing the procedures in the link below to activate your account
Restore Access
Yours sincerely,
Commonwealth Bank of Australia, AFSL and Australian credit licence 264945

Please do not reply.
This email was sent to you from CBA Email Address​
Copyright 2022 CBA, All Rights Reserved.​
blocked

Please be careful! I've seen that such scam schemes can ruin a person's life. You can never know how much scammers will take from your bank account, so you should carefully choose a bank and all the passwords. Don't use advice from "bank workers" if you don't see them in person. Be sure that you speak with the right person and not a scammer. Also, research bank accounts and the best options for you on the market. I use these services too, but I'm sure my money is safe, and no one could ever steal them. The https://www.creative.onl/startupsgeek/fast-online-bank-accounts/ article may help you know a little more information about this topic.

Last edited: