Coles shopper shares a budget-friendly, two-ingredient cleaning tip to transform your dirty bathroom in no time!

Nobody likes to spend a long time cleaning, especially when the bathroom is involved.

It can be such a tedious job, taking so much of your precious time and energy, and at the end of it, sometimes you find that they didn't really turn out as you'd hoped.

But cleaning your bathroom doesn’t have to be time-consuming and complicated.

If you’re looking for a simple and affordable way to clean your bathroom, then look no further - a savvy Coles customer has a bathroom cleaning trick that you don't want to miss!

The savvy customer took to Facebook to offer her cleaning tip, after using it to overhaul her own vanity, toilet and tiles. Better yet, she only used two budget-friendly ingredients - which she found at Coles - to get the job done.

The two cleaning items in question? Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid.

The customer revealed that she uses Coles cleaning wipes to wipe down her vanity, toilet and tiles. Then, she adds a dash of dishwashing liquid to her toilet bowl and brushes it clean.

4660c157bf8a8bb786410d6f693102fbe3b545fc-161x229-x0y0w1440h2048.jpg

The owner claimed that using Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid cleaned her bathroom in 'no time at all'. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

'Every time I use the wipes and dishwashing liquid for the toilet bowl, I’m in awe [of] how my toilet and vanity shine,' she wrote in her post.

'It’s so easy. No time at all. I used to use a cream cleanser and I spent so much time trying to get the cream off that left everything dull looking.'

The Coles brand of dishwashing liquid costs just $1.90, while a 100-pack of the retailer's cleaning wipes retails for $3.50.

The homeowner continued: 'The wipes have moisture in them. When you use them on flat surfaces such as the toilet seat and the rest it dries fast. They come up really shiny.'

'I find [dishwashing liquid] good for cleaning in the bowl. After I’ve scrubbed, I squirt the dishwashing liquid around the inside and let it fall down. It just looks nice when you flush.'

The homeowner also claimed that she uses toilet paper or paper towels to wipe over the chrome surfaces around the vanity and toilet to eliminate any extra moisture.

13b01a18da0d705badf672d13524ea7c5fbbe00f-161x229-x0y0w1440h2048.jpg

Many users raved over the budget-friendly prices of the Coles brand cleaning products. Credit: Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

The post quickly got hundreds of likes and comments from fellow users, who loved the simplicity and affordability of the tip.

'My favourite brand. Effective and affordable! I use the whole range of Coles Ultra cleaning and they’re all amazing,' one said.

Another agreed, adding: 'Me too, I use them on the outside, the seat and the top of the bowl rim. So easy and quick, I love them.'

A third chimed in: 'I’m so going to try this, I hate how long it takes me to clean the bathroom. And I love these wipes - so good, so cheap.'

Key Takeaways
  • A homeowner has revealed how she transforms her bathroom with just two Coles supermarket products.
  • The savvy cleaning fan uses Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes to clean her vanity, toilet and tiles, and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid on her toilet bowl.
  • Many Facebook users were impressed by the simple cleaning technique.
  • Coles Ultra products are cheap, effective and require very little time and effort.

If you’re sick of spending too much time cleaning your bathroom and not getting the results you want, give these Coles products a try!

Thanks to this shopper’s clever cleaning tip, you can now quickly and easily turn your bathroom into a sparkling wonderland – without breaking the bank.

Will you try this cleaning tip, members? Better yet, do you know any other clever tips? We’d love to hear about them! Share your tips and tricks with us in the comments below.

Sponsored
Nobody likes to spend a long time cleaning, especially when the bathroom is involved.

It can be such a tedious job, taking so much of your precious time and energy, and at the end of it, sometimes you find that they didn't really turn out as you'd hoped.

If you’re looking for a simple and affordable way to clean your bathroom, then look no further - a savvy Coles customer has a bathroom cleaning trick that you don't want to miss!

The savvy customer took to Facebook to offer her cleaning tip, after using it to overhaul her own vanity, toilet and tiles. Better yet, she only used two budget-friendly ingredients - which she found at Coles - to get the job done.

The two cleaning items in question? Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid.

The customer revealed that she uses Coles cleaning wipes to wipe down her vanity, toilet and tiles. Then, she adds a dash of dishwashing liquid to her toilet bowl and brushes it clean.

The owner claimed that using Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid cleaned her bathroom in 'no time at all'. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

'Every time I use the wipes and dishwashing liquid for the toilet bowl, I’m in awe [of] how my toilet and vanity shine,' she wrote in her post.

'It’s so easy. No time at all. I used to use a cream cleanser and I spent so much time trying to get the cream off that left everything dull looking.'

The Coles brand of dishwashing liquid costs just $1.90, while a 100-pack of the retailer's cleaning wipes retails for $3.50.

The homeowner continued: 'The wipes have moisture in them. When you use them on flat surfaces such as the toilet seat and the rest it dries fast. They come up really shiny.'

'I find [dishwashing liquid] good for cleaning in the bowl. After I’ve scrubbed, I squirt the dishwashing liquid around the inside and let it fall down. It just looks nice when you flush.'

The homeowner also claimed that she uses toilet paper or paper towels to wipe over the chrome surfaces around the vanity and toilet to eliminate any extra moisture.

Many users raved over the budget-friendly prices of the Coles brand cleaning products. Credit: Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

The post quickly got hundreds of likes and comments from fellow users, who loved the simplicity and affordability of the tip.

'My favourite brand. Effective and affordable! I use the whole range of Coles Ultra cleaning and they’re all amazing,' one said.

Another agreed, adding: 'Me too, I use them on the outside, the seat and the top of the bowl rim. So easy and quick, I love them.'

A third chimed in: 'I’m so going to try this, I hate how long it takes me to clean the bathroom. And I love these wipes - so good, so cheap.'

Key Takeaways

• A homeowner has revealed how she transforms her bathroom with just two Coles supermarket products.
  • The savvy cleaning fan uses Coles Ultra Multi-Purpose Wipes to clean her vanity, toilet and tiles, and Coles Ultra Concentrate Dishwashing Liquid on her toilet bowl.
  • Coles Ultra products are cheap, effective and require very little time and effort.

If you’re sick of spending too much time cleaning your bathroom and not getting the results you want, give these Coles products a try!

Thanks to this shopper’s clever cleaning tip, you can now quickly and easily turn your bathroom into a sparkling wonderland – without breaking the bank.

Will you try this cleaning tip, members? Better yet, do you know any other clever tips? We’d love to hear about them! Share your tips and tricks with us in the comments below.

Yes th wipes do not break down and cause a lot of problems. Coles should not be selling them and consumers should be intelligent, thoughtful and caring enough not to use them. Seniors Discount Clubs should also be pointing this out rather than just adding it to their post as if it is something wonderful.

I use Coles ultra bath and shower cleaner for shower recesses, best cleaner I have ever used in shower. I use Coles ultra toilet cleaner as well, does a great job and leaves a very pleasant smell. I don’t use wipes, just disinfectant sprays and paper towel.

“I love these wipes - so good, so cheap” - and SO BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT!
come on, haven’t we learned anything in this disposable age? Wipes/ disposable nappies/ anything that doesn’t bio-degrade should be banned!
Whatever happened to washing out your cleaning cloths and napkins. .

Key Takeaways

Yep 100% on the wipes now to buy the dishwashing liquid 👍

That would be OK for a quick clean but but you need something that is a stronger disinfectant and that combination isn't going to clean a bath tub that good.
Agree wipes are ok for a quick clean but should not be used instead of a reusable cloth. I admit to using them for wiping my hands after and during meal prep especially with meat products and yes I do use soap and water as well, it's just quicker with wipes.

Normally at a Sewerage Plant anything which is not bio-degradable is separated from solids from the toilet. Here they drop into a chute where they are dropped into an area within the plant shovelled up & removed. Some items making their way through to this stage include children's toys, pacifiers & ladies napkins.

At a Sewerage Plant the main line can be as large as 120cm before separating into chambers at the plant.

Blockages are commonly caused by tree roots which grow through broken joints etc. With a reasonable flow through sewerage pipes a blockage should not occur. Pipes from the toilet, bath, laundry etc must have a certain fall to continue a flow to the main line where this drops vertically to a larger main line also having a fall to continue a flow. The main line carries waste from many homes & therefore maintains a fast flow at most times. Wherever a change of direction or sections merge a manhole will be constructed. If a blockage does happen it will be cleared here.

Normally at a Sewerage Plant anything which is not bio-degradable is separated from solids from the toilet. Here they drop into a chute where they are dropped into an area within the plant shovelled up & removed. Some items making their way through to this stage include children's toys, pacifiers & ladies napkins.

At a Sewerage Plant the main line can be as large as 120cm before separating into chambers at the plant.

Blockages are commonly caused by tree roots which grow through broken joints etc. With a reasonable flow through sewerage pipes a blockage should not occur. Pipes from the toilet, bath, laundry etc must have a certain fall to continue a flow to the main line where this drops vertically to a larger main line also having a fall to continue a flow. The main line carries waste from many homes & therefore maintains a fast flow at most times. Wherever a change of direction or sections merge a manhole will be constructed. If a blockage does happen it will be cleared here.
Thanks for that information. I’m on septic so have to be particularly careful what gets flushed.

Most people use a toilet cleaner such as The Duck blue liquid. I use this to clean bathroom sinks. Just squirt it around, then brush or wipe and rinse. Removes soap scum and tide marks. Good for the taps as well.

Reactions: Ezzy

Key Takeaways

Cleaning the toilet bowl, I pour about 1 cup of household vinegar, which is cheap, and leave overnight, then just a quick scrub in the morning. You don't need to do it every night. Comes up lovely and clean.

For the rest of the toilet I use Eucalyptus Oil, 1 part Oil and 3 parts water, in a spray bottle, then use loo paper to wipe clean for a lovely shine and fresh smell.

In the bathroom, for the washbasin I use toothpaste, just a cheap one, clean with a sponge or cloth, then rinse off, leaves it lovely and clean. then spray the tap with Eucalyptus spray, which I used on the loo, then wipe with a cloth. comes up lovely and shiny. Eucalyptus Oil can be used on Stainless Steel.
I use Tomato Sauce on the brown stains around the drain hole and the base of the tap, works great.

I've used the wipes many times for quick spills on tiles mainly on the floor for immediate action. My tiles are glossy black and it does leave film that can be seen with any light or sun shining on it. White surfaces don't show it like black does and then follow up with a wet cloth and dry cloth.

I use the same thing to clean our bathroom sinks as do for the toilet. The Duck or Harpic blue liquid. Just squirt it around and then brush or wipe before giving it a good rinse. This removes soap scum and tide marks, and leaves the sink shiny and clean just like the toilet. It's also good for the taps.

Reactions: Ezzy and Cyberchook