Cleaning your house doesn't have to be expensive! Get it done in under $4 with this Coles product

Whether you're cleaning your house, your garden, or your car, there's a good chance you have your go-to multipurpose cleaning solution by your side.

For many, it's a bottle of bleach and a mop within arm's reach of wherever they're cleaning. For others, it's a bottle of disinfectant and a roll of wet wipes.

But for one mum, it's a surprising item that she claims to be her 'game-changer' when it comes to cleaning her house!

Sharing on Facebook, one mum revealed that one item replaced her bleach and mop as her 'go-to' item for cleaning her house – Coles' $3.50 Ultra Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Wipes.

'I just want to share something,' she wrote on the popular Facebook group Mums Who Clean.

'I’m pretty sure a lot of mums and dads already have these.'

3db442b10174004d8684d52ac706289d7ff50145.jpg

The $3.50 cleaning product is making the rounds on social media after many users attest to the effectiveness of the item. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

Along with the caption, she then included a photo of a pack of the multi-purpose cleaning wipes.

'My son bought these wipes for me. I absolutely love them,' she went on to say.

'They are all I need to clean 'n’ shine.'

The cleaning product, which is part of Coles' household cleaning range, is said to be an all-in-one cleaner that can be used to clean your toilet, kitchenware, floor, and counters (well, not the same wipe, of course!).

It also comes in an apple or lemon scent and is designed for sensitive skin, which is great for the many Aussie mums out there who get sick of harsh chemicals.

The multi-purpose cleaning wipes also come in a 25-pack, with each wipe made from a tissue-like material that is strong but also gentle on surfaces and easy to use.

The post received hundreds of comments and interactions from other group members.

Many mums also named the wipes the 'best cleaning product' they've ever tried in their lives, with many expressing their excitement to get their hands on the cleaning product.

One woman wrote: 'Been using these for years. Try the pink packet, they smell nice too.'

'Great for a quick toilet clean. Especially when expecting last-minute guests,' another added.

A third chimed in: 'They are the best!!! They are kind of wet and soapy.'

One woman even said that the product turned her house into a 'different place', writing: 'I didn't like my house before and now it's kind of new with these wipes.'

However, some people were not convinced, saying that they're hesitant to use the wipes as their primary, everyday cleaning solution.

Several expressed their concerns over the environmental impact that wet wipes may have.

One person said: 'I try to limit how often I use them because they’re so bad for the environment.'

'I can’t bring myself to use these as the only cleaning wipes in the house as it’s terrible for the environment,' another shared.

'We should all be thinking of the environmental impact from wipes such as those,' a third one went on to say. 'I understand that people think they are convenient but I wish people would consider alternatives.'

The VIC government offers this alternate solution:
‘Washable cloth wipes are now readily available and offer a chemical-free alternative to wet wipes. Alternatively, you can make your own, or use face washers, your choice of soap and essential oils.’

This is something to keep in mind if it fits within your budget.

Key Takeaways

• A mum has revealed that the Ultra Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Wipes from Coles are her 'game-changer' when it comes to cleaning her house.
  • The cleaning product comes in an apple scent and is designed for cleaning kitchen items and countertops, toilets, and other areas in your home.
  • Many expressed their excitement over the multifunctionality of the wipes, with some even naming them as the 'best cleaning product' they've ever tried in their lives.
  • However, some people were not convinced, saying that they're hesitant to use the wipes as their primary, everyday cleaning solution due to the environmental impact that wet wipes may have.

What are your thoughts? Do the Coles multi-purpose cleaning wipes do the job? Better yet, is there another multipurpose cleaning product that you swear by? Let us know in the comments below!

Sponsored
Is she kidding? I use these to wipe my bench but only after I have cleaned it with a sponge.

Definitely wouldn't use to clean anything other than my benches , table ect

I like to know how she cleans the floor , it is probably just spills not the whole floor.

Gosh she must go through at least 20 packets aweek if this is her only cleaning product.

I used to use alot of bleach until I found a few amazing products.....vinegar, washing up detergent and bi carb.

Vinegar, washing up detergent, bi carb and water for tiles

Vinegar, dishwashing detergent and water for glass and windows

Vinegar, water and vanilla extract for fridge

Bath tub cleaner I use Vinegar and dishwashing detergent

Over all kitchen cleaner I use Vinegar, water and lemon juice.

Any left overs I keep in the fridge

I know quite a few people who use antibacterial wipes for all their cleaning around the house, without caring about cost.
I think they are bitty pieces of cloth & can't compare with a damp, reusable cloth for cleaning.
You certainly couldn't clean an oven with antibacterial wipes, as they wouldn't be strong enough, or enough grunt for cleaning tough surfaces.

Is she kidding? I use these to wipe my bench but only after I have cleaned it with a sponge.

Definitely wouldn't use to clean anything other than my benches , table ect

I like to know how she cleans the floor , it is probably just spills not the whole floor.

Gosh she must go through at least 20 packets aweek if this is her only cleaning product.

I used to use alot of bleach until I found a few amazing products.....vinegar, washing up detergent and bi carb.

Vinegar, washing up detergent, bi carb and water for tiles

Vinegar, dishwashing detergent and water for glass and windows

Vinegar, water and vanilla extract for fridge

Bath tub cleaner I use Vinegar and dishwashing detergent

Over all kitchen cleaner I use Vinegar, water and lemon juice.

Any left overs I keep in the fridge
Those old methods of cleaning still work. 👍Soap and hot water is still the best cleaning product.

I use them for a quick wipe down but not to clean the whole house. When I worked in Disability during Covid we made our own disinfectant wipes with old towels cut up. It saved a fortune and was so much better for the environment. We used eucalyptus oil and as an alternative tee tree oil and stored them in containers. Worked a treat

Reactions: Ezzy and Phyll
For a quick refresher on kitchen benches, tables etc, even toilet seat (DO NOT throw them in the toilet!!!) okay, but not for general cleaning! Not good enough, too expensive, and horrible for the environment!

Whether you're cleaning your house, your garden, or your car, there's a good chance you have your go-to multipurpose cleaning solution by your side.

For many, it's a bottle of bleach and a mop within arm's reach of wherever they're cleaning. For others, it's a bottle of disinfectant and a roll of wet wipes.

But for one mum, it's a surprising item that she claims to be her 'game-changer' when it comes to cleaning her house!

Sharing on Facebook, one mum revealed that one item replaced her bleach and mop as her 'go-to' item for cleaning her house – Coles' $3.50 Ultra Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Wipes.

'I just want to share something,' she wrote on the popular Facebook group Mums Who Clean.

The $3.50 cleaning product is making the rounds on social media after many users attest to the effectiveness of the item. Credit: Facebook/Mums Who Clean.

Along with the caption, she then included a photo of a pack of the multi-purpose cleaning wipes.

The cleaning product, which is part of Coles' household cleaning range, is said to be an all-in-one cleaner that can be used to clean your toilet, kitchenware, floor, and counters (well, not the same wipe, of course!).

It also comes in an apple or lemon scent and is designed for sensitive skin, which is great for the many Aussie mums out there who get sick of harsh chemicals.

The multi-purpose cleaning wipes also come in a 25-pack, with each wipe made from a tissue-like material that is strong but also gentle on surfaces and easy to use.

The post received hundreds of comments and interactions from other group members.

Many mums also named the wipes the 'best cleaning product' they've ever tried in their lives, with many expressing their excitement to get their hands on the cleaning product.

One woman wrote: 'Been using these for years. Try the pink packet, they smell nice too.'

'Great for a quick toilet clean. Especially when expecting last-minute guests,' another added.

One woman even said that the product turned her house into a 'different place', writing: 'I didn't like my house before and now it's kind of new with these wipes.'

However, some people were not convinced, saying that they're hesitant to use the wipes as their primary, everyday cleaning solution.

Several expressed their concerns over the environmental impact that wet wipes may have.

One person said: 'I try to limit how often I use them because they’re so bad for the environment.'

'I can’t bring myself to use these as the only cleaning wipes in the house as it’s terrible for the environment,' another shared.

'We should all be thinking of the environmental impact from wipes such as those,' a third one went on to say. 'I understand that people think they are convenient but I wish people would consider alternatives.'

‘Washable cloth wipes are now readily available and offer a chemical-free alternative to wet wipes. Alternatively, you can make your own, or use face washers, your choice of soap and essential oils.’

Key Takeaways

• A mum has revealed that the Ultra Antibacterial Multi-Purpose Wipes from Coles are her 'game-changer' when it comes to cleaning her house.
  • The cleaning product comes in an apple scent and is designed for cleaning kitchen items and countertops, toilets, and other areas in your home.
  • Many expressed their excitement over the multifunctionality of the wipes, with some even naming them as the 'best cleaning product' they've ever tried in their lives.
  • However, some people were not convinced, saying that they're hesitant to use the wipes as their primary, everyday cleaning solution due to the environmental impact that wet wipes may have.

What are your thoughts? Do the Coles multi-purpose cleaning wipes do the job? Better yet, is there another multipurpose cleaning product that you swear by? Let us know in the comments below!
Not for me, they are just like baby wipes and will be another piece of junk to fill the bin and ultimately the dump. If flushed down the toilet they become a hazard at the waste management where these clog the outlets, give me a spray bottle full of vinegar and a bit of elbow grease and I would get the same result

Reactions: Ezzy

Key Takeaways

I have never used this "wipe" or any other or any cleaning product. For many years I've used the good "old fashion" By-Carb and Vinegar mix with a few drops of Dettol added. I also make up in a spray bottle "by-carb & vineger + water to clean my windows. It works like magic and it's cheap!

Madeleine Bridges QLD 4556

Reactions: Ezzy
I use them as the lady dies on her letter. The best for cleaning Venetian blinds. When I deep clean my kitchen bench tops I use dish washing detergent and water, then the wipes.

I have a very small en-suite so yes I do use them to do the floor, plus the floor of the main toilet.